• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku's 6 quirks

I just thought of something fun and I'm bored right now so I just wanted to ask you people what you guys think Deku's quirks are going to be. I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet.

Well, we know one already: Blackwhip.

As for the others, idk. Nana's quirk is being hidden hard intentionally since Shigaraki has a mutation, and 2 of the other predecessors are just shadowy figures.

For the two we can see, though, I'd wager maybe some kind of defense and offense type quirks? The black haired guy with the coat doesn't seem like an all might type fighter who tanks things, so I'd wager his quirk is something more offensive and tactical than even blackwhip. The blond guy reminds me of the shield hero, Crust, so I just get the feeling he has something defensive.

As for powers I would really want Deku to have: Flight (for the Superman aesthetic), Cloning (just in case Twice starts cloning too much and becomes a huge problem with no answer), Precog (further the Spider-Man), Healing (to counter Shigaraki, would be cool if this was Nana's quirk) and lastly some type of element manipulating quirk because Avatar Deku is awesome

That's cool. I just think Deku is quirks are going to be based off other superheroes and maybe some villains.

Blackwhip:Spider-Man/Venom Regenerationn:Hulk/Wolverine Some Flight: Thor/Cp Marvel or something ? Precognition:Spider-Man again

Some type of conceptual manipulation like manipulating the concepts of heroes and villains.

Like most people I'm expecting flight and regen but something like damage absorption would be really cool since Deku is glutton for punishment as is and it combos well with Regenerationn as for the other two some form of energy projection and precognition

Back