• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8% Izuku is above 1.28 Tons. Doesn't matter since Robin still heavily outskills, possibly a skill stomp since I don't see Izuku landing a single punch.

I vote Robin via superior skill, but only if someone can mention a single way Izuku can win. Because it seems like Robin wins 10/10 times.

TheRustyOne said:
I vote Robin via superior skill, but only if someone can mention a single way Izuku can win. Because it seems like Robin wins 10/10 times.
This does seems like a stomp.

I agree, skill stomps do exist and Robin's been trained by the guy who knows ever martial arts in the world. Heck Cyborg can download and master any martial arts, but Robin said it wasn't good enough.

I honestly don't think Izuku can even land a single hit, his opponent is far more skilled and has years of experience over him.

When did Teen Titans Batman know every martial art?

And when did Cyborg ever do that?

I haven't watched TT in along time so please inform me.

Also, speed is = so unless Robin is much more mobile, then Deku should be able to hit him

The episode Robin lost to the martial arts guy.

Cyborg offered to train Robin with every available martial arts he can download, said he'd be training with the best. But Robin denied and says he's already trained with the best and it wasn't enough.

I'll find the episode. But it doesn't matter if Speed is equalized, Robin can easily predict all of Izuku's movements. He's a master of multiple martial arts and has fought villains for years.

I'm positive that Robin is even better than Mirio when it comes to hand to hand combat.

I haven't seen that thread and don't know who Jin is, so I can't really say anything. I know Robin and I'm confident he skill stomps, but I've never even heard of The God of Highschool till now.

If he stomps via skill then yes.

Also my vote shouldn't have been counted, I said to only count my vote if someone could convince me this isn't a stomp.

@Stalker Maggot

If you want to.

Robin outskills heavily.

Izuku isn't even going to land a single hit. Robin is a master of multiple martial arts and has years of experience. While Izuku has no martial arts training and is generally bad against opponents that don't give him time to think.

Pause. Even if this wasn't a stomp, isn't obvious that Robin wins anyway?

He's stronger, more skilled, and has way more experience.

That's just decisive win, not a stomp. Many matches would have to be removed if being unable to land a hit on your opponent means stomps. Abilities like Precognition, Analytical Prediction and Instictive reaction exists for this very reason.

Skill stomps are a thing and have been removed many times.

If you think this isn't a stomp then tell me, how does Izuku have a chance at winning? What can he do against someone he can't even hit?

Back