• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think he is, but he likely should, because that good AP adventage will make wonders for him, since the match would be less one-sided.

TheRustyOne said:
Skill stomps are a thing and have been removed many times.

If you think this isn't a stomp then tell me, how does Izuku have a chance at winning? What can he do against someone he can't even hit?
I would love an example.

If he does have 20% I won't consider it a stomp.

Robin still wins but Izuku isn't horribly outclass anymore.

I believe Izuku had his fight with Ikki removed when he was still 8-C.

Also wasn't Yang's fight with Slade either not added or removed due to him skill stomping?

I mean that's because Ikki one shotted with literally every attack and Ikki can't see him. Not because skill.

Yang vs Slade was just never added. No one called it a stomp I recall, just people being lazy

His fight with Batman was also considered a stomp because of the skill difference.

IIRC it's always a stomp if the losing side does not have a Victory Conditio, which I didn't see anyone bring up for Deku yet.

Schnee One said:
It actually got added, just that it got removed when Bats got downgraded
The Batman that was downgraded is from Post-Crisis, Deku's battle with Batman Post-Flashpoint was never added.

Also, this other battle was definitely considered a stomp because of the skill difference, it's funny that you were one of the people who said it was a skill stomp.

I don't think stomping someone in terms of skill makes a battle a stomp in and of itself

Plus, it was totally just the skill, not the Mind and Soul Hax.

Schnee One said:
I don't think stomping someone in terms of skill makes a battle a stomp in and of itself

Plus, it was totally just the skill, not the Mind and Soul Hax.
I disagree, having enough combat skill can give you access to abilities that can easily one-shot your opponents, like pressure-point attacks or similar techniques, that's how fiction works.

It was mostly the skill, Wokistan said that even without taking into account CA's abilities, it would be still a stomp.

Deku cannot yet use 20% in combat effectively, that will only make it even more predictable.

Putting the skill difference aside for a moment, Robin still has a large amount of items at his disposal, which will make this battle even more uneven.

20% making his movements more predictable isn't true. Chisaki was talking about Izuku in general. "You might be fast. But compared to the other two... I can easily see you coming."

Nothing about him being more predictable than before. I also don't remember Izuku ever stating that his movements are stiff and more predictable in 20%.

Also Izuku can only use his air blast at 20%, he needs to put 20% in his fingers to use it. He can't do it at 8%.

>20% making his movements more predictable isn't true. Chisaki was talking about Izuku in general. "You might be fast. But compared to the other two... I can easily see you coming."

If he wasn't talking about 20%, why he said "You might be fast"? Deku's speed in general is a joke to Chisaki, Deku cannot even read his movements at 8%, so it doesn't make sense for Chisaki to praise Deku in that state, and comparing him to Mirio and Sir Nighteye's speed makes even less sense.

>Nothing about him being more predictable than before. I also don't remember Izuku ever stating that his movements are stiff and more predictable in 20%.

It does make his movements stiff and more predictable, we just have to look at what Deku said after activating 20%: "My muscles and bones are really grinding! My whole body's screaming out! But... I can still move! Everything hurts, so I won't last long but... I can move!". All that pain in his bones and muscles is obviously making his movements more stiff, and therefore more predictable. He also states that using 20% puts a heavy strain on his body, further supporting what I have said earlier.

I also have to note that without adrenaline, using just a single kick at 20% leaves his body all sore. For all these reasons he cannot use 20% in combat effectively, and this match is still a stomp.

Back