• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Asta (1-7-0) (Grace) stomp match do not add lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) (Final Act) Vs. Asta (Pre-Timeskip)

• Fight Location: Battle takes place where Deku fought Lady Nagant
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters
  • Final Act Arc Deku will be used
  • Witches' Forest Arc Asta will be used
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character
  • 100% is restricted for Deku
  • Black Asta is restricted
Deku: @speedster352
Asta: @Nierre @sanicspood @Jibz @Kazuma_kuwabara @Arnoldstone18 @AdNiBN002 @SuperStar
They both tag team JJK:
UnBXCDa.jpg
OROkIkw.jpg

Last edited:
Deku: is 550 megatons

Asta: is 2.65 gigatons

Asta should have over a 4 times AP advantage

Note: I restricted 100% for Deku because it gives him no advantages while making the battle easier for Asta.

Note: I restricted 100% for Deku because it gives him no advantages while making the battle easier for Asta.
That's not fair then also deku can 100% longer now reading the manga.

So Asta is slightly over 4.7X stronger than Izuku. And over 4X stronger than Shigaraki who had him vomiting blood from one attack to the stomach

While Izuku possesses superior Lifting Strength. Class T vs Class K.

Question, can Asta attack while in restrained by Blackwhip? Since he has the AP to destroy it or slice it with his sword. But if he does get restrained, can he still attack?

I don't know anything about Asta. So I'll save my thoughts for when more knowledgeable people arrive. But I have a feeling he is going to win this.

Izuku can only use 100% for a few minutes at best before collapsing, if his opponent can survive that then they can actually defeat Izuku without attacking him.

Asta also has resistance to Precognition due to his fighting style, so Deku can't read his fighting style

That's not fair then also deku can 100% longer now reading the manga.
Deku has other advantages, it only not fair if it's a one shot.

Current Deku still cannot use 100% without breaking his body and doing massive damage to himself
Just looking at their profiles, Asta seems to have the advantage in everything but like LS, I guess lol
Nah, Deku has skill, mobility, asta is weak to range attacks at this point, pre cog, can close the gap with fa jin

Nah, Deku has skill, mobility, asta is weak to range attacks at this point, pre cog, can close the gap with fa jin
He does not have skill, and Fa Jin cannot close any gap. We have nothing to say Fa Jin can even make Izuku stronger than Jaku Shigaraki at 638 MT. Don't confuse Fa Jin with Faux 100%, those are two different things. Faux 100% uses Fa Jin along with 45% and Blackwhip. And he can only uses it twice before charging again.

Which puts his AP at best 2.6X weaker than Asta's Durability.

Danger Sense only tells him when an attack is being launched at him, it'll only help him dodge but not with attacking. He isn't restraining Asta at all.

Nah, Deku has skill, mobility
Skill is really debatable. Especially the key of Asta that you picked. I'd take a look at his intelligence section and his P&A.
asta is weak to range attacks at this point
No he isnt? He'll have 0 problems blocking or dodging attacks x4 weaker than he is
close the gap with fa jin
Fa Jin isn't closing a 4.7x AP gap bud
As long as asta has hostile intent which he should danger sense will be able to pick up incoming attacks
He won't be able to, because Asta is resistant to that.

Deku's combat showings are far far FAR less unimpressive than Asta, now that I'm fully reading both of their pages, Asta has the skill advantage like by a long shot

And not even to mention Asta's Reactive Power Level, if Izuku doesn't finish Asta in 1 or 2 blows, Asta will quite literally keep growing stronger and stronger. Izuku isn't pressuring Asta at all. He can block all of Izuku's attacks (minus like Blackwhip) He has Precog and advanced info analysis, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, far higher skill advantage, and even resistance to precog, which pretty much negates Izuku's only winning chance.

I'm not going to call this a stomp but Izuku cannot do much here.

Skill is really debatable. Especially the key of Asta that you picked. I'd take a look at his intelligence section and his P&A.
They both have genius IQ I'm not seeing anything that gives asta the advantage
No he isnt? He'll have 0 problems blocking or dodging attacks x4 weaker than he is
That can still pressure him, especially when Deku can spam it
Fa Jin isn't closing a 4.7x AP gap bud
Check Rusty's post
He won't be able to, because Asta is resistant to that.
His resistance has nothing to do with Deku's precog as long as asta fights with hostile intent he isn't going to negate it

He can block all of Izuku's attacks (minus like Blackwhip)
I'm caught up with black clover, I am a supporter for the verse after all at this time asta does have trouble with range attacks which is why black asta closed that gap plus time skip
He has Precog and advanced info analysis, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, far higher skill advantage, and even resistance to precog, which pretty much negates Izuku's only winning chance.
Everything you just mentioned there, Deku has as well. I am not seeing anything on asta profile that will give him the Skill advantage, and he doesn't resistance his pre cog
I'm not going to call this a stomp but Izuku cannot do much here.
Deku has win cons it's not a stomp, then it would just be a decisive win for asta

Plus I gave Deku the location advantage, so he can use his abilities to the fullest extent
As for this it doesn't matter lol Ki Sensing will literally track Deku no matter where he is.

Whether he's hiding, swinging around, sneaking on Asta. Asta will always be one step ahead.
They both have genius IQ I'm not seeing anything that gives asta the advantage
"
  • Swordsmanship: Asta has been trained by none other than Fanzell Kruger, an ex commander of the Diamond Kingdom, a kingdom focused around science and the military, and instructor of many now famous soldiers within the Diamond Kingdom, which includes Mariella of the Assassination Unit and Mars and Ladros, two of the new Eight Shining generals. At the very early stage of his training with Fanzell, Asta managed to defeat the Diamond Kingdom's Assassination unit, which was led by Mariella. His Swordsmanship skills also allows him to deflect several dozen of projectiles coming at close range and from every directions, thus while protecting someone. During his battle against Valtos, Asta even managed to deflect just as many projectile while doing flips and other sorts of acrobatics. Asta's skills grows better each day as he constantly trains and surpasses his limits against more experienced opponents, he managed to accurately mimic Kiato fighting style, who is very proficient in swordsmanship, combining his sword skills with his dance moves, a fighting style that has been acknowledged by Yami. Kiato's skills allows him to deflect the energy output of the opponent's attack, and therefore take the least amount of damage possible from opponents such as Vetto, that are strong enough to one-shot him. While fighting, he's movements are unpredictable to the point that Precognition and sharp senses are unable to keep up with his movements and actually ends up having their own senses thrown off.
  • Creativity: Asta is known for his creativity, making use of his sword in such ways that makes him unique and sometimes, like a master of a totally different sort of weapon, which renders his actions unpredictable. In the Witches' Forest Arc, Asta couldn't hit Ladros who flew tens of meters above the ground. As deflecting his attacks was helpless, he decided to let himself get hit by those attacks to create a smokescreen around him and then throw his heavy swords akin to a javelin to stab him somewhat near the heart while he was still up in the air.
  • Fast learner: Asta is a fast learner and takes any sort of advice to become better, even implicit ones. During his battle against Patry, Asta learned Ki sensing in his first attempt, even surprising Yami, and mastered it right after.
  • Great analyst: Asta always tries to analyze techniques and movements that he knows will be beneficial for his way of fighting, to the point mimicking, stealing and mastering upon the first try the stances and battle techniques of his previous, more experienced allies and opponents after just seeing them once. After gaining the ability to sense ki, Asta's analytic abilities are further enhanced as he can now analyse his opponent by their muscle movements, their breathing, their smell, their glare, their emotional state and even their mere presence.
  • Quick to adapt: During his sparring with Kiato, Asta went from being unable to predict his movements and sense him due to Kiato's unique swordsmanship, to not only being able to reproduce it, but also disarm him with ease. This doesn't end there, as during his battle against Magna, he was able to deflect for five minutes straight, a barrage of fireballs that turns invisible halfway through and randomly teleports around the target, despite not keeping up with a single fireball throw moments before that. His ability to learn new techniques and adapt to situations is further enhanced when he is in the midst of a battle or when his back is against the wall as he always tries to surpass his limits."

That can still pressure him, especially when Deku can spam it
Not with the enhanced senses, precog, and heightened info analysis he has. They are doing literally jack shit. Asta can just walk at him and dodge them or just slash them away with his sword since he has a high ap advantage
His resistance has nothing to do with Deku's precog as long as asta fights with hostile intent he isn't going to negate it
Ehh sure I guess. But Asta still has a massive advantage overall.

My vote goes to Asta low diff

As for this it doesn't matter lol Ki Sensing will literally track Deku no matter where he is.
Same goes for Deku
"
  • Swordsmanship: Asta has been trained by none other than Fanzell Kruger, an ex commander of the Diamond Kingdom, a kingdom focused around science and the military, and instructor of many now famous soldiers within the Diamond Kingdom, which includes Mariella of the Assassination Unit and Mars and Ladros, two of the new Eight Shining generals. At the very early stage of his training with Fanzell, Asta managed to defeat the Diamond Kingdom's Assassination unit, which was led by Mariella. His Swordsmanship skills also allows him to deflect several dozen of projectiles coming at close range and from every directions, thus while protecting someone. During his battle against Valtos, Asta even managed to deflect just as many projectile while doing flips and other sorts of acrobatics. Asta's skills grows better each day as he constantly trains and surpasses his limits against more experienced opponents, he managed to accurately mimic Kiato fighting style, who is very proficient in swordsmanship, combining his sword skills with his dance moves, a fighting style that has been acknowledged by Yami. Kiato's skills allows him to deflect the energy output of the opponent's attack, and therefore take the least amount of damage possible from opponents such as Vetto, that are strong enough to one-shot him. While fighting, he's movements are unpredictable to the point that Precognition and sharp senses are unable to keep up with his movements and actually ends up having their own senses thrown off.
  • Creativity: Asta is known for his creativity, making use of his sword in such ways that makes him unique and sometimes, like a master of a totally different sort of weapon, which renders his actions unpredictable. In the Witches' Forest Arc, Asta couldn't hit Ladros who flew tens of meters above the ground. As deflecting his attacks was helpless, he decided to let himself get hit by those attacks to create a smokescreen around him and then throw his heavy swords akin to a javelin to stab him somewhat near the heart while he was still up in the air.
  • Fast learner: Asta is a fast learner and takes any sort of advice to become better, even implicit ones. During his battle against Patry, Asta learned Ki sensing in his first attempt, even surprising Yami, and mastered it right after.
  • Great analyst: Asta always tries to analyze techniques and movements that he knows will be beneficial for his way of fighting, to the point mimicking, stealing and mastering upon the first try the stances and battle techniques of his previous, more experienced allies and opponents after just seeing them once. After gaining the ability to sense ki, Asta's analytic abilities are further enhanced as he can now analyse his opponent by their muscle movements, their breathing, their smell, their glare, their emotional state and even their mere presence.
  • Quick to adapt: During his sparring with Kiato, Asta went from being unable to predict his movements and sense him due to Kiato's unique swordsmanship, to not only being able to reproduce it, but also disarm him with ease. This doesn't end there, as during his battle against Magna, he was able to deflect for five minutes straight, a barrage of fireballs that turns invisible halfway through and randomly teleports around the target, despite not keeping up with a single fireball throw moments before that. His ability to learn new techniques and adapt to situations is further enhanced when he is in the midst of a battle or when his back is against the wall as he always tries to surpass his limits."
Copy and pasting walls of text isn't the best argument you think it is
Not with the enhanced senses, precog, and heightened info analysis he has. They are doing literally jack shit. Asta can just walk at him and dodge them or just slash them away with his sword since he has a high ap advantage

Ehh sure I guess. But Asta still has a massive advantage overall.

My vote goes to Asta low diff
counted I guess

I'm caught up with black clover, I am a supporter for the verse after all at this time asta does have trouble with range attacks which is why black asta closed that gap plus time skip
He doesn't have an issue with ranged attacks. He just has no answer to them since he doesn't have range.

But Asta has such a massive AP gap and precog and enhanced senses they aren't touching him?? Even if he decides not to dodge, he can just slash them away.
Everything you just mentioned there, Deku has as well.
Can Deku "predict opponents' next moves by reading their breathing, muscle movements, glare, life force, current emotional state and even their slight presence, with all his senses combined."? Does Deku have Information Analysis which allows him to read an opponents true intentions? If Deku tries to spam to keep him away, Asta can read him and quickly try to gain on him. Deku literally has 0 answers to Asta, other than keep away I guess. Does Deku have Instinctive Reaction?

Reminder Asta also has Damage Reduction which even makes things worse for Deku cause he has the AP Disadvantage already lmao

he doesn't resistance his pre cog
You do realize it takes more than just to "precog" right? He actually has to be able to react to said attack. Once his Danger Senses go off, then he'd need to react properly, but Asta's moves resist precog because they are unpredictable. Kiato's fighting style completely threw Asta and his Ki senses off and he couldn't react despite having precog, and instinctive reaction.
Deku has win cons it's not a stomp, then it would just be a decisive win for asta
That's what I said.
Copy and pasting walls of text isn't the best argument you think it is
I'm telling you to read it, and then read Deku's and tell me how is Deku's more impressive/more skilled

One advantage Deku does actually have is Flight.

Asta actually has no answer to Deku's flight, so I guess there's that..? But not like he can really do anything that will harm Asta cause Asta's just way more durable.

Deku's combat showings are far far FAR less unimpressive than Asta, now that I'm fully reading both of their pages, Asta has the skill advantage like by a long shot
I have not read all Boku no Hero manga, but Deku skill should be at least as good as this Asta who still haven´t tap into his true anti magic potential, but for example Deku has faced Shigaraki and Asta has faced Vetto with help

Fa jing only makes the AP difference less extreme, because Asta is like 5 times stronger?

Stamina goes to Deku but only because he went to fight villains for a month with minimal rest, in a full fight it could go for Asta

Asta has good agility to use the buildings to his advantage for his showings against the mages of the Eye of the Midnight Sun

Danger sense, black whip and smokescreen are useless for ki/resistance to precognition

Deku has the range advantage with Float+ shockwaves, but with the AP advantage, shockwaves are completely negated via using the first swords as a shield

I have not read all Boku no Hero manga, but Deku skill should be at least as good as this Asta who still haven´t tap into his true anti magic potential, but for example Deku has faced Shigaraki and Asta has faced Vetto with help
I disagree honestly. I'm glad @Arnoldstone18 joined the wiki to help beef up Asta's page, because it was very lackluster before he came. Asta's intelligence portion seems far more impressive than Izuku's Pre and Final Act profiles. Don't get me wrong though, Izuku is indeed very skilled, but imo in combat I think Asta is more skilled than he is.
Fa jing only makes the AP difference less extreme, because Asta is like 5 times stronger?
Yeah but Asta also has Damage Reduction so.. 💀
Stamina goes to Deku but only because he went to fight villains for a month with minimal rest, in a full fight it could go for Asta
Ehh I think Stamina goes to Deku 100% but in this match it doesn't really matter, they both have monster stamina.

I disagree honestly. I'm glad @Arnoldstone18 joined the wiki to help beef up Asta's page, because it was very lackluster before he came. Asta's intelligence portion seems far more impressive than Izuku's Pre and Final Act profiles. Don't get me wrong though, Izuku is indeed very skilled, but imo in combat I think Asta is more skilled than he is.
That depends of what you see "skillfull" or not, because Deku has faced supervillains that are extremely precise in using his powers and is better than several heroes with years of combat experience and Asta is destroying magic knights with years of experience, and people like Rades or Ladros

I'm glad @Arnoldstone18 joined the wiki to help beef up Asta's page, because it was very lackluster before he came.
Wow just ignoring my efforts to beef up Asta and all of Black Clover I see how it is

Tbh I think Final Act Deku should be able to use 100%, he can pretty easily ignore the pain from it (as shown in Heroes Rising) and it makes the AP gap way less severe

One advantage Deku does actually have is Flight.

How did I forget that Izuku can fly? You should take my vote off, since I'm not thinking straight today.

Izuku's ability to handle 100% has no reason to be superior to what he showed against Shigaraki. Which was stated to only last a few minutes before his body gives out on him. Note: Izuku might end up High 7-A anyway, so maybe postpone this match up?

Until he showcases better handling of it in the current arc, which will be a new key.

We cannot assume he can handle more than a few minutes of 100%, with each hit breaking his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back