• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Asta (1-7-0) (Grace) stomp match do not add lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it'll still be very hard for Deku to tag him due to what I've stated. His precognition is more advanced than Deku's, so Deku will have a hard attack landing hits on him.

can close the gap with fa jin
No

gap is too massive

As long as asta has hostile intent which he should danger sense will be able to pick up incoming attacks
No

Asta assimilated Kiato’s fighting style, he can fight with his mind elsewhere.

Plus I gave Deku the location advantage, so he can use his abilities to the fullest extent
….

One advantage Deku does actually have is Flight.
Depends on the location🧐

I'm glad @Arnoldstone18 joined the wiki to help beef up Asta's page, because it was very lackluster before he came.
Oh my Gosh🥺🥺

Im rereading BC so I’ll be back with more CRTs🥺

A city basically, no civilians. There are large buildings, small buildings
Asta is a marksman with his sword

especially if he has Ki reading.

he should be able to throw his sword hard enough to catch Deku in the air

I think he did this against Lardos

he should be able to throw his sword hard enough to catch Deku in the air
Well yes but, Deku also has danger sense and he can still move in the air since he's flying..

Since the sword can only go straight, Deku should have no issue just moving away. I don't believe Asta can control his swords like he can in TS, here

Wow just ignoring my efforts to beef up Asta and all of Black Clover I see how it is
Oh shushhh.. let me have my moment 😌.
So Deku takes flight, steals Asta’s grimore and drops it in the ocean ez
It’s like you forget Asta is good at playing ⚾

Okay it seems like I have made an argument for Flight and Blackwhip being a wincon. Does Deku have anything else up his sleeve?

Well yes but, Deku also has danger sense and he can still move in the air since he's flying..

Since the sword can only go straight, Deku should have no issue just moving away. I don't believe Asta can control his swords like he can in TS, here
You challenging Asta to a trick shot competition? 😏

he did this to Lardos who can fly.. I’ll go check it out but Ki sensing enable Asta to perform trick shots, he is smart enough to go into buildings and his unpredictability with his resistance to danger sense makes Deku less likely to notice a demon slayer sword flying through the air.

also, assuming that doesn’t work, which I’m sure it will.

I wonder how Deku is going to grab him and dump him in the ocean

You’re the reason Asta wants to be Wizard King

That has nothing to do with Deku's pre cog
Thought danger sense was… yknow.. sensing dangerous intentions. Asta has instinctive reactions to neg that.

Yea but it still gives him a chance of winning it's not a stomp asta is just far powerful plus he needs a win on his profile anyway he's like 0-3
Yes I’m glad it’s not a stomp, I want this on Asta’s profile 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back