• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deidara VS. Bambietta Basterbine: Battle of the Bombs (2 - 7 - 2, Grace Period over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link Eternal said:
I'm voting Bambietta fra
Also, I think Bambi would feel the build-up of energy and gtfo, while also bringing out her wings
Sasuke wasnt fast enough to get out lol, Deidara would literally spam that attack every time until she is dead.

Inconclusive - 2 - (Burning Full Fingers and Unforgiven0815)

Deidara - 2 - (AppleLord and AstralKing7)

Bambi - 7/8? - (DragonEmperor23, Ricsi-viragosi, Knight, Frantzy12, IMadeThisOn, HSTMaster, Link Eternal and possibly TataHakai?)

That's a real Grace even if Tata's vote doesn't count.

I mean, if we leave edo as a thing I'm changing to deidara.

The only reason suicide wasn't being spammed was that the seal keeping him docile would be destroyed, so Kabuto restricted him

first ask Riscsi if he actually still votes for Bambi second most of those votes are null now since everyone forgot about SBA which means Deidara in character would blow himself up since he is immortal. THat means one shot

Well there's a couple things wrong with that,

Why would Deidara blow himself up at the start of a fight, that is such an out of character action to take. He never did that as an Edo nor even thought of doing that from my memory. That's a stretch.

Secondly, they start 4km away from each other, if Deidara were to somehow do that at the start, she could visibily see the explosion and outrun/fly it. It's not that fast assuming it took 1 second at best to cross the 10km. That'd be under Mach 30.

Edit: Also what Frantzy said about Edo Deidara being used or not.

He literally was gonna do it when he got control over his body thats the point. Kabuto was the one who was controlling Deidara and didnt let him use C0. Deidara after getting control over his body went straight to C0. Its in character for him to use it.

I dont see the reason as to assume it is slow from the anime which we dont usually use lol. Iirc the blast was so fast that teleportation wasnt able to save Manda from dying. Deidara himself is MHS+

manda died even tho they used teleportation to escape. THe only reason sasuke didnt die was because Manda protected him, and it is comparable to the C0 but we see how that turned out

Now, SBA puts them in Central Park 4 km away from each other.

As trigger happy as Deidara is I don't think he's gonna go boom for a target he doesn't even see.

Bambi, on the other hand has a good idea of his position through reiatsu sense. I think by the time Deidara finds her she's already attacked.

Sasuke still had enough time to set that up even though he was so close. Deidara would also take a few seconds to reform afterward.

I'm going to have to disagree. Per Deidara's own words, it was disgraceful to have to use his ultimate art multiple times, so he will be hesistant to use it in character. In this instance he was only going to use it because he knew it was the only thing he could do at that moment given he was going to be sealed.

Such a moment will never exist with Bambi because one shot from her will kill Deidara as Quincy have soul destruction and she will destroy his whole body.

Also I still see C0 as slow. Using the manga and a extreme lowball of 1 second despite occurring over several panels and pages, C0 would be under Mach 29 for crossing 10km in 1 second. And Bambi has even more time to react since she will be 4km from the epicenter even assuming that Deidara did this out of character at the start.

bro Deidara in a fighti as a immortal does not care, C0 is to him the best art. In character deidara would still use it because for one he doesnt care about his life, for 2 he knows for a fact she wont escape and 3 he didnt care where the opponent was in the war when he tried to use it. Lol matter of fact he couldnt even see when he tried to use C0 he just wanted to use it because its his favorite. The fact that Deidara is insane makes him being a immortal even worse.

if you didnt know well Sasuke had already started running away and most likely started the summoning while running, also go watch the anime over, sasuke already had prepared to summon Manda earlier when he told Deidara he had one more card to play and that was to escape with Manda. Its not that he had enough time he just had got a headstart compared to Deidara. I watched the episode earlier as well. Sasuke summons Manda and the exploison still killed manda before he could finish the teleportation

Deidara could have used the clay in his hands to bust out of the puppets but naw he decided to go with C0 which is much more logical.

The exploison caught up to manda using teleportation. The jutsu is not slow

>bro Deidara in a fighti as a immortal does not care, C0 is to him the best art. In character deidara would still use it because for one he doesnt care about his life, for 2 he knows for a fact she wont escape and 3 he didnt care where the opponent was in the war when he tried to use it. Lol matter of fact he couldnt even see when he tried to use C0 he just wanted to use it because its his favorite. The fact that Deidara is insane makes him being a immortal even worse.

This isn't true, Deidara showed disapproval of even having to use it a second time and only resorted to using it because he was about to be sealed. So no, gotta disagree.

> also go watch the anime over...

I'm good, I got the Viz scans available to me.

IIRC, the only reason deidara used C0 when alive was because he was so pissed off that he couldn't beat sasuke.

ZephyrosOmega said:
IIRC, the only reason deidara used C0 when alive was because he was so pissed off that he couldn't beat sasuke.
Yeah and even while immortal he still had a huge reluctance to ever use it and found it disgraceful. He only began activating it because he was about to be sealed leaving it as a last resort. This isn't gonna happen in this fight because if any of Bambi's Reishi spheres tag him it's over.

he didnt find it disgraceful at all and yoru taking that statement out of context. He even said he should have used it earlier instead of just wating. What deidara says contridicts what he said in the Hebi arc as well lol. He said that was his mastepiece because it leaves a scar on the Earth.

I'm not taking that statement out of context, it's Chapter 518 if you'd like to look for yourselves.

Deidara says he should have used it from the start and that's proof in itself. He didn't use it at the start like you're trying to say he would.

Deidara says it's tasteless that he must use it another time, showing reluctance in using C0 another time. He is clearlyl hesistant to ever use it quickly despite what you're trying to say his character would do.

Deidara was only going to use it here because he was about to be sealed and defeated, showing it as a last resort.

Honestly, nothing points to him ever using it right away, that is so out of character and against his words and actions.

I agree with IMade on this one, C0 is Deidara's pride and joy. At the very least he is canonically reluctant to start with it. He's trigger happy with every single one of his other bombs. C0 is the exception.

Lol, Bambi can't win, wtf?

Deidara is Edo. BLEACH CHARACTERS HAVE NEVER BEEN SHOWN OR IMPLIED TO ATTACK SOULS THROUGH FLESH AND BLOOD.

I don't care if you "believe" they can, your opinion is automatically invalid due to that argument being BASELESS. Bleach being a story about souls fighting souls doesn't automatically give Bleach characters an ability never shown, I.E., attacking souls through a body.

If Bambi is "Winning" because of that, then this entire thread is invalid.

It also doesn't help that harming a body in bleach HAS NEVER RESULTED IN THE SOUL BEING HARMED.

There is plainly no proof to substantiate these claims. If Bambi attacks Deidara, she is destroying the body, not the soul. If you want to argue she can, then show some proof of Bleach Characters showing they can harm souls through a body.

Even then, Ichigo, who has only ever used his Quincy power to fight (Save for when using his hollow powers), completely negs this. He killed Ginjo yet no Damage to Ginjo soul.

BLEACH Characters cannot harm souls through the body.

@Final

"Souls fighting souls"

If you ignore Quincies,Fullbringers and now Witches sure

"Even then, Ichigo, who has only ever used his Quincy power to fight (Save for when using his hollow powers), completely negs this. He killed Ginjo yet no Damage to Ginjo soul"

We've already established countless times Ichigo NEEDS Zangetsu to use his quincy abilities. In no way shape or form has he activated them on his own or fought with them all but 3 times, and this isn't one of them using Ichigo as a Quincy example is a garbage example

"BLEACH Characters cannot harm souls through the body"

Yammy,Acidwire,Shrieker and several others disagree

TheFinalOrder said:
I have question. How come Ginjo use Shinigami (Soul) powers like Bankai with his human body? O.O Ichigo has to always exist his body to use them. Plot hole?

AppleLord said:
TheFinalOrder said:
I have question. How come Ginjo use Shinigami (Soul) powers like Bankai with his human body? O.O Ichigo has to always exist his body to use them. Plot hole?
Oh shit, Ginjou did, didn't he?

I have no Idea, but Kazui did the same, so Idek..

Hst master said:
@Final
"Souls fighting souls"

If you ignore Quincies,Fullbringers and now Witches sure

"Even then, Ichigo, who has only ever used his Quincy power to fight (Save for when using his hollow powers), completely negs this. He killed Ginjo yet no Damage to Ginjo soul"

We've already established countless times Ichigo NEEDS Zangetsu to use his quincy abilities. In no way shape or form has he activated them on his own or fought with them all but 3 times, and this isn't one of them using Ichigo as a Quincy example is a garbage example

"BLEACH Characters cannot harm souls through the body"

Yammy,Acidwire,Shrieker and several others disagree
  • Quincy and Fullbringers aren't souls sure. Idk if SR Quincies are souls or not, but it doesn't change the fact i'm discussing. And BtW isn't apart of Bleach. "Soul Society, Western Branch" is just a easter egg, no different than Boruto drawing the Strawhat pirate flag symbol on Naruto's head. OP and Naruto don't exist in the same world. And the "Bleach" lettering in "Burn The Witch" is no different than Oda drawing the Leaf Symbol in Bleach....boii...
  • Except Zangetsu (Yhwach) states he's surpressed All of Ichigo's shinigami powers in favor of his own (Quincy). And Ichigo's Shinigami/Hollow powers are fused. Therefore, Chapter 1-TYBW has been Ichigo using his Quincy power except for cases of him using his Hollow Mask or Full Bring. And even his FB Shikai/Bankai is mainly his Quincy Power.
  • No hollow has "Harmed" a soul while in the body. Soul ******* (Pulling out the soul), is not the same. It seems you are about to start using False Equivalencies and Associate Fallacies next as well, but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back