• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deidara VS. Bambietta Basterbine: Battle of the Bombs (2 - 7 - 2, Grace Period over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus veins coil just about everywhere in the body.

I vote Bambi due to resistance to C4.

On another note, shouldn't Deidara have conventional dura bypass via C4?

That doesn't mean they provide special protection for stuff like cells and internal organs? Plus Bambi doesn't use Blut in character, and has no idea about what C4 does? Blut Vene can also be broken through?

I'm not sure. Don't we see when people activate it?

There's still the issue of my first and third questions. What's Bambi scaling to?

It does mean that damage will have much trouble going through protected areas.

I give you that. Though this is assuming The Explode doesn't take out the C4 all at once.

Broken through yes though it will still reduce damage.

@Link

C4 exploding is what causes people to turn into microscopic dust? Bambi would just inadvertently kill herself.

Putting aside whether Blut is passive or not, I still see no evidence that it would completely protect Bambi from such an attack.

I mean, when Deidara makes the C4 container, Bambi is going to launch a few arrows at it.

If it hits the container, I'm fairly sure all the little bombs will get caught in the explosion.

If the arrow is too late, it will catch some of the smaller bombs, giving Bambi the heads up that something is there ans she'll most likely use that pulse she has and swat the rest.

I can't say I particularly understand what you just said, but Bambi would use her reishi spheres, not the generic arrows. Whether Deidara detonates it, or Bambi does it herself, bad things are going to happen.

Deidara himself can choose to detonate the bombs himself or let them do it automatically, but when it comes to C0 and C4 he does it himself and he can also trap someone inside of the c4, not onl that but if she blows up the Giant Deidadar then it only becomes worse because the only reason Deidara made it big was to use its explosion to spread the speed of the C4 clays. If she blows it up it spreads way to fast until the point where she wouldnt even sense it and im still confused as to how she will react to something that she cant see but sense and that something cant be dodged.

If they had knowledge, Bambi would win for sure. The problem is that she doesn't know about C4, so Deidara would win with it. But Bambi's ability is generally more dangerous than Deidara's, so it's perfectly possible for her to take it as well.

That's why I'm voting inconclusive. Anyway, I guess I'm unfollowing this. It's eventually gonna be outdated anyway.

i have a different look at it now, i believe Deidara will win with C0.

Deidara only uses C0 when he has no more chakra and C4 takes an a lot of chakra to use. The way i see is if Deidara doesnt kill her with C4 then he will with C0 whihc will make this fight either for deidara if she cant counter C4 which i dont see how she can or INconclusive if Deidara runs out of chakra and decides to use C0 and just blow everything up

Burning Full Fingers said:
If they had knowledge, Bambi would win for sure. The problem is that she doesn't know about C4, so Deidara would win with it. But Bambi's ability is generally more dangerous than Deidara's, so it's perfectly possible for her to take it as well.

That's why I'm voting inconclusive. Anyway, I guess I'm unfollowing this. It's eventually gonna be outdated anyway.
Yeah, just going do that

Sorry, was under the impression that the reishi spheres were her arrows.

Regardless, what happens when the reishi spheres come into contact with the microscopic bombs?

I wouldn't vote inconclusive, while Deidara's C0 is for sure going to be a one-shot and C4 has the means to do so as well the issue is that literally any of Bambi's will be as well. Her regular and casual bombardment would win her the fight if any lands and she trumps any of Deidara's regular bombs with her own. So I see her winning most of the times since Deidara doesn't start with C0 nor C4.

Bambi.

Yeah Bambi has a more likely scenario of winning especially if she transforms,she has omnidirectional blast that turns things into bombs and Deidara has no regen or immortality so I'll vote for her.

It changes things as whitout kabuto supressing him, he would be very much suicidal.

Plus I am 99% sure he sends clones before confronting enemies head on

Yes the deidara that had control of his body was going to use C0 as his first jutsu cause he couldnt die but kabuto controlling him didnt allow it.

He also does send clones, he is so smart that his clones can be used to bind the foe if they get touched

I believe that is possibly Grace, someone's conclusion for Bambi was a bit vague.

Inconclusive - 3 - (AstralKing7, Burning Full Fingers and Unforgiven0815)

Deidara - 1 - (AppleLord)

Bambi - 6/7? - (DragonEmperor23, Ricsi-viragosi, Knight, Frantzy12, IMadeThisOn, HSTMaster and possibly TataHakai?)

Link Eternal said:
It would be 10 because the radius is 10 kn but SB@ sets it to max 4
it left a 20km crater irl tho so thats how far the attack expands, ill ask someone to change it since the calc actually says its 20km wide

yeah 4km should be used. So my vote is still for Deidara then with no diff lol tmw immortaility makes fights between similar tiers no diff ovo. He has too much range and time to activate C0 and call it a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back