• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Defeaters of the USA fight each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Rick has 30 minutes of preparation and can't get anything that makes him stronger than 7-C. Yujiro starts with demon back so he's 7-C. Speed is equalized. Fight happens in Rick's garage, so it's a pretty closed place to give Yujiro this advantage.

Rickk22
Yujirohanmawik

Ogre: 9

Rick: 4

Goku:

Its whole thing is detecting wether attacks are dangerous or not, it should be able to detect Rick's "death field". Then he develops a counter measure, such as throwing stuff at Rick, and utilizes that.

It's a wristwatch he has on at all times that destroys the target on a subatomic level. He actually has a few guns that can do this but his watch is the most reliable

I see. Vote counted. I ask everyone to check Yujiro's profile as well, techniques such as 0.5 sec unconscious make all the difference. Information analysis, analytical prediction and paralyzation inducement also play a big hole in this.

Precognition seems more like sixth sense in fighting combat. It might or might not detect what's coming for him via death field. Then there's also the fact that Rick has time haxx, portals to literally get around and bypass durability (since space cutting)

Paralysis inducement is only useful if it hits since it seems to be pressure points. Yujiro specializes in handling information from enemies that are martial artists. Not geniuses who can pull tech out of their back. Giving 30 minutes of prep time also makes it so Rick just prepares a viral weapon.

Even if you set the setting on the garage Rick can just teleport away

It's paralyzation via fear aura at a celullar level. People can't move a muscle when they look at him.

He could sense a big danger in a punch from someone who is 148 yo and that is physically very weak, to the point chopsticks feel like boulders in his hands. So i'd say it's a preeetty good precognition that would work here.

Yujiro's information analysis makes it so that his eyes are more precise than surgical machines to detect weaknesses and such. His analytical prediction make it so that he knows the entire outcome of a fight by looking at the stances of the fighters.

KGiffoni said:
It's paralyzation via fear aura at a celullar level. People can't move a muscle when they look at him.
Well sh*t then he takes this.

Also the comment above mentions something unlikely (time hax) and something he used once (spcae cutting), so there is that.

So it's based on fear that only worked on mooks? I doubt it would work for Rick and I'm wondering how that's even cellular..

Fighting Martial arts is different from science. That's a clear attack. Still, any offensive move Rick tries to do is likely gonna be treated as an attack. But on the first place Rick isn't a martial artist.

With other fighters. What happens if you put the likes of espers, robots, or aliens or such? Doubtful on application.

Still, there's stuff like having Rick just summon robots for his prep time.

Actually, not on a celullar level. I was mixing that up with his information analysis, that indeed detects weaknesses in a celullar level. Still stands tho.

I do agree that Rick has that advantage. Yujiro is way more effective when fighting people in H2H combat but it's not the case with Rick.

Depends. Anyways, that doesn't come to question since he'll be fighting a human like himself.

If the robots don't share the "death on touch" like Rick then they'll be easy kills for Yujiro since he knows every single martial art and even ones exclusive to the Bakiverse, and a full-contact fight is a huge advantage for Yujiro.

0.5 unconscious is one of, if not his best ability. It's basically "free time".

"

It refers to the book of Tor N├©rretranders. In the book, N├©rretranders states that people are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders to move. For example, a knife is flying towards some person. That person is triggered, but still unconscious. 0.5 second later the brain orders to move and the action comes. That means between when the person is triggered and when become conscious, the person is unconscious for 0.5 second and people can beat that person as much as they like for 0.5 second. It's almost an invisible moment, but Baki has achieved that skill.

Baki used the 0.5 Second Unconscious skill against Biscuit Oliva in the third series of the manga. He also used it against Yujiro Hanma in the last saga of the third series, but Yujiro was able to counter it with the same technique."

This is a good text on it.

And his illusion creation is also probably gonna be upgraded to Limited Subjective Reality, a type that can probably counter Rick's "death field" and still engage in H2H combat, what would be a huge advantage for Yujiro.

You should avoid multi-posting. People don't like that.

Anyway that sounds less like a feat and more like an in universe ability to show how great someone is at reacting?

Well it's gonna be an issue when all those robots can be in similar strength. And when Rick can literally just portal away and keep making more of those robots leaving Yujiro alone by himself. There's already the fact that Rick already has a force field that reflects attacks, illussions do not look like it's gonna be countered anytime soon from -

>Subjective Reality

Wait, what

Nothing on the profile says anything about that.

So yeah

Rick can literally GTFO, and come back with his spaceship and slam down on him. Freeze ray and such, can plant explosives and such, he has bio-weapons that could turn others into mutants, Mr Meeseeks for distraction, Size manipulation so he could make Yujiro small, and a ship. Even if you restrict Rick to having to deal with that tier, his focus has always been on haxx. Heck he could just portal laval or the moon into where he is and get Yujiro flown out like that.

All from a good safe distance.

I'm gonna vote Rick. If this is a fair match at least.

Ciruno Fortes said:
You should avoid multi-posting. People don't like that.
Anyway that sounds less like a feat and more like an in universe ability to show how great someone is at reacting?

Well it's gonna be an issue when all those robots can be in similar strength. And when Rick can literally just portal away and keep making more of those robots leaving Yujiro alone by himself. There's already the fact that Rick already has a force field that reflects attacks, illussions do not look like it's gonna be countered anytime soon from -

>Subjective Reality

Wait, what

Nothing on the profile says anything about that.

So yeah

Rick can literally GTFO, and come back with his spaceship and slam down on him. Freeze ray and such, can plant explosives and such, he has bio-weapons that could turn others into mutants, Mr Meeseeks for distraction, Size manipulation so he could make Yujiro small, and a ship. Even if you restrict Rick to having to deal with that tier, his focus has always been on haxx. Heck he could just portal laval or the moon into where he is and get Yujiro flown out like that.

All from a good safe distance.

I'm gonna vote Rick. If this is a fair match at least.
I'm sorry, it's a bad habit of mine.

It is indeed a feat and not only that but an ability, as it contradicts human anatomy itself, which could be easily used against Rick.

I was only saying that his illusion creation can be upgraded to limited subjective reality. It works like this: he can "imagine" himself in kind of an avatar of himself that can attack, defend, and everyone can see and feel even tho it's imaginary. So it probably won't be affected by Rick's "death touch" and can still engage against him in H2H combat, what allows Yujiro to potentially one-shot via pressure points and any of his many abilities capable of K.O.ing someone. It's not listed on his profile yet, but we're working on it. If you feel like it, we can close this until it gets accepted. I don't see how his spaceship is any useful when speed is equalized and it has no big feats aside from one-shotting regular human people and also the emotional baby stuff, i just think it's highly unlikely of Rick to go get it, since speed is equalized so it being MFTL+ isn't gonna help.

The list of equipments and haxxes you mentioned are the reason this is a fair battle. Yujiro has his repertoire of moves and abilities as well, and some of those you quoted aren't likely of him to bring up even if preparing for a fight.

Yujiro's paralyzing people via fear aura has worked on masters of martial arts that trained their entire lifes, i don't see how it won't work on Rick. Even when it didn't 100% paralyze them, it intimidated them a good lot.

Also, Yujiro is getting resistance to cold, so that's another thing going for him.

Thinking about it, it seems stompish considering that Rick can do literally nothing to counter paralysis

Info Analysis could've helped if it weren't for the enclosed space, and I don't think forcefields protect against fear aura

Kriskirby said:
Thinking about it, it seems stompish considering that Rick can do literally nothing to counter paralysis
Info Analysis could've helped if it weren't for the enclosed space, and I don't think forcefields protect against fear aura
R╠Âi╠Âc╠Âk╠ ╠Âb╠Âl╠Âi╠Ân╠Âd╠Âf╠Âo╠Âl╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠Âs╠Âe╠Âl╠Âf╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â

Dunno, if this is deemed stompish because of that i might yeet this. Both have very good haxxes and can potentially stomp each other if exploiting them. As a genius brawler, i can see Yujiro executing it better tho.

This might be a bit of a stretch, but I believe that Rick's genius intellect would allow him some reprieve of the fear paralysis (by conceptually understanding why his body is having such a violent reaction and taking measures to counter that). That being said, this seems more about whether or not Yujiro can identify Rick as a threat, as Rick's power lies in his mind and tech, not physical ability or strength. Both are arrogant, but neither are foolhardy, so that goes out the window. Based on what I know of the two, I'd have to go Yujiro with high difficulty. He has much more experience fighting one on one, and add to the fact that Rick can't supersede Town level, and the fact that Yujiro (as is being discussed in a CRT currently) has almost 50 notable techniques alone, experience, variety, and hax better suited for a fight give this to Yujiro. For now, I'll vote Yujiro with high difficulty

No worries. As long as you don't do it.

I don't buy it and even then it seems likely that Rick wouldn't just fear it considering how many other things he's dealt with without batting an eye.

>Didn't work 100%

Then isn't that proof that it doesn't work on everyone and is more of an intimidation feat???

That..... is silly. Subjective Reality is absurd. If there's a CRT going on then focus on that rather than this. Don't bring in a feat that doesn't exist right now then.

I'm voting for Rick considering I find it unreasonable for him to be afraid/intimidated and if he does he'd back off, considering he has 30 minutes of prep time, has a portal, and has multitude of all other ways to take out World's Worst father all while having the benefit of range and literally creating aide for him, and worst comes to worst, having a spaceship that allows him a good distance advantage and the fact that Yujiro figuring out touching Rick is a bad thing is unlikely considering he only dealt with martial artists.

Musashi has limited subjective reality, and we're trying to give the same for Baki, Yujiro and possibly Yuichiro. Anyways, the CRT is going on so it's better to not touch on this subject right now.

Yeah, i already counted your vote and i can understand why you're voting for him. It's just that there are good reasons for Yujiro as well.

Just for clarification about Yujiro's fear manipulation and paralysis, it directly affects one's basic instincts, or in layman's terms, the individual might not perceive it as a threat, but the body instinctively does. Paralysis comes from the "freeze" response one's brain implements to decide a fight or flight response. Yujiro is so overwhelmingly strong in aura, the brain can't decide which would work, as in "if I run, he'll catch me and I'll die, but if I fight, he'll beat me and I'll die." He's paralyzing the individual by overloading their subconscious "fight or flight" process. This is why, even if the individual isn't paralyzed, they still experience uncontrollable fear, hence the fear manipulation.

That's true. Actually very helpful explanation. But what happens if you pit that against someone who met a planet destroyer and easily took them out?

If you face them against Saitama, Goku, or heck even Naruto who doesn't have that "fear resistance" but has dealt with something that makes Yujiro seem like a pipsqueak? Not trying to dismiss his feats but once more, why do you have to be afraid of something that's lower scale on what you usually deal with?

Good, I like to help anyone I can.

It's a little complicated, but basically, a planet buster or any of those characters mentioned are undoubtedly stronger, but they don't impose fear on a biological level. The fear one would experience from fighting those characters stems from assessing the threat they pose and realizing the strength they have. Yujiro's aura imposes fear in the sense that the body is instinctively afraid. Even if the person was insanely stronger, their body would alert them that Yujiro is a threat, because it's not about the individual assessing a threat due to the strength of the individual, it's about the body innately believing that Yujiro's existence threatens one's natural existence. It basically comes down to conscious thought versus subconscious thought. Rick can consciously assess that Yujiro isn't necessarily a threat, as he can devise a plan to easily defeat some simple fist fighter, but his body will continuously try to get him to submit and give up, as it believes he has no chance

Yeah, but I feel like this is more of a "Natural thing" performed by people in Baki for being naturally strong in the first place. I can't see it as some form of any sort of haxx that can bypass even tiers.

Especially if prep time gives him a heads up on what his opponent can do and he'd just ditch him with a fake or so.

There, of course, is a limit to how effective it is, but this limit isn't so much a product of strength:tier, but more the individual. Take Rick for instance: while Rick's instinct would be telling him that to fight would be a fruitless endeavor and to just die quietly, Rick's level of genius allows him to assuage his baser instincts, almost akin to a "mind over matter" situation. Do I think it's a factor in this fight? Yes. Do I think it's a deciding factor? No, not really. Due to Rick's intellect, the fear he'd feel would most likely be a distraction at most, a minor annoyance at least.

I can see where you're coming from. Honestly it's legitimate on that but at the same time I can't think of it more as a fear ability that aims for the mind. I think it's a haxx but something that can't jump tiers.

Ah well.

bumpty bump

Also, Yujiro now has sense manipulation, what can be very handy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back