• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deciding on Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Verse)'s God Tiers in Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeyu

Both. When taken out of the context of full knowledge about the entire history of this series and its conveniences, all of these supposed feats turn unreliable and near impossible to evaluate.

I suggest that we do not feature these profiles, and possibly remove the verse page, as we cannot verify their reliability.

Are any staff members highly familiar with it?

Well, if they have read all of the translated parts of the manga, perhaps they are able to help out with properly evaluating the verse.

That's what we were doing in the old thread. I have been asking for Dark and Dragon's confirmation before going through with almost anything on my pages. This Majide Time and the other things weren't new subjects, they were just things that Dragon wanted staff evaluation on, and had already agreed on Majide Time being High 2-A.

Okay. I still find it hard to properly evaluate though, and Azathoth also seemed to consider your evidence as unreliable.

Well, I suppose that we need further help from Azathoth then.

Unfortunatly i have to agree with Ant, the whole manga and fights are indeed gags not meant to be taken seriously.

Thank you for the evaluation. Should we remove the verse page, or at least its powers & abilities section?

I agree with Dragon.

At the very least, the 2-A feats seem legit, but I haven't been keeping up with anything higher.

Well, we do not have to remove it, but if it is too hard to figure out tiers for, I do not think that we should feature character profiles.

From what I know 2-A is fine. Everything else is iffy. So how about we settle with the 2-A ratings and worry about this dimensional stuff later.

I agree with Dragon, if only for the question of, "Why should we have a verse page with no characters?"

At this point, if we delete it, we're just gonna undelete it once a profile is made (which when the discussion thread was going, I assumed it would be by the end of the month or so) so I don't really see a point in deleting it for now.

Okay.

Do we have good evidence for 2-A?

There was the infinite worlds statement. And the transcending everything statement. There's definitely enough evidence for Super Bo-bobo and those who scale to become 2-A, and those who only scale to his base form to be "4-A, likely High 3-A" due to the many background full of stars feats and the statements about certain worlds people make being infinite in size, or the World of Babylon having infinite valleys, or Bo-bobo absorbing the power of the infinite galaxies within the universe.

The reason I have not begun to post any characters is because I am still reading about everything that they can do, and I was wanting to gauge their tiers correctly before posting them.

Infinite number of universes, or just infinitely large universes?

That sounds more like "At least 2-C".

I am not sure. What do the rest of you think?

"At least 2-C, possibly 2-A" with the justification being (It's stated that the universes he creates are infinite, though it's unknown if it's referring to the universes being infinite sized or referring to an infinite number of universes)" seems fine to me.

Thank you. I'll continue working on the pages until I reach the end of part 1, which I am a few fights into the last arc, and then I will post what I have. Then I will update the pages when I finish part 2.

I think this thread can be closed then, unless anyone has anything further to add.

Well, I suppose that we should go with that solution then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back