• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deciding on Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Verse)'s God Tiers in Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, which does not actually mean anything. It "being a spatial dimension" is the same as saying it "Majide Time is length", as I said before.

But time and space mean nothing in Majide Time. The previous spatial and temporal dimensions mean nothing in Majide Time. Only the spatial dimension that was made above them, and the non-linear time where it takes forever for fifty seconds to pass.

I remember I saw a claim where supposedly time has no meaning in Majide/Majide is beyond time. If that's the case then I think it being stated to be a spacial dimension (one which is beyond time) to be sufficient for a higher dimension. However I agree with Azzy that it being spacial dimension alone isn't enough.

Again, we have never rated different realms as having higher-dimensional time simply because time flows differently, unless directly stated or heavily implied.

Also, where does it say it exists "above" normal time and space? That would be extremely helpful.

@Azzy I agree "different time flow" is nonsensical to rate it as a higher dimension for. Only if it's stated to be beyond/above time, which there's currently no citation for.

@Ryu, time is stated to have no meaning, along with every other meaning except that of Majide.

That imgur post above has scans, but I can post pics, if needed.

I see a stronger case for a spatial dimension (as it is literally stated to be) than a time dimension, though.

Words other than Majide have no meaning. This was stated by Bobopatchnosuke after they were checking the clock to see if fifty seconds had passed yet, and he was referring to time having no meaning. It is a spatial dimension. At the very least, this should be High 2-A, but likely Low 1-C, which is what I had it as in my notes.

I think that Azathoth makes sense.

But Bobopatchnosuke says in the scan that words other than Majide have no meaning, after the context of "why has time no passed and the fusion been undone"? Time has no meaning in Majide Time. It is a spatial dimension beyond time, with it's own non-linear temporal dimension where it takes forever for fifty seconds to pass.

Time flowing differently is not the same thing as several temporal dimensions.

I'm not saying it is. What I'm saying is that this is essentially a temporal dimension and a spatial dimension stacked on top of realspace and realtime, as time and space are nothing in comparison to the time and space here.

Again, a differently functioning time is not the same as the planar time of branching timelines. As such, we cannot count it as an additional dimension to the regular 4.

Azathoth also thought that the evidence of higher-dimensional space and infinite universes was very lacking.

Wouldn't an additional spatial dimension, superimposed on the others, which causes time to function differently and, indeed, all concepts except the one in question, warrant a Possibly High 2-A though? (Since space and time seem to become unimportant) I think the Imgur link to the manga where Majide Time is introduced provides at least a semi-compelling argument for that.

That is a possibility, yes.

However, it depends on what Azathoth thinks. I am too overworked to be able to properly analyse most threads nowadays.

Azathoth recurrently has problems with his notifications (there is a trick to getting rid of the issue, but I do not know if he uses it).

You can politely ask him to make a final judgement here if you wish.

Well, I'd rather have a discussion about it rather than a final judgement. I don't think he really looked at the third picture that was in this post.

The notion is that Majide Time is a spatial dimension that is being imposed on top of normal time and normal space. "Words other than Majide have no meaning". This was in response to the enemies wondering why fifty seconds(the amount of time the fusion had left to exist before breaking) had not passed yet, so they looked at the clock, and the clock said Majide. This was implying that it's own time at had also been stacked on top, and that actual time and actual space are non-existent in comparison to the time and space of Majide Time.

For these reasons, I am asking that Bobopatchnosuke should be "At least High 2-A, likely Low 1-C".

Azathoth is usually very busy IRL. I do not think that he has the time for a discussion.

Also, a single extra dimension would just mean 5-D space in sum total, i.e. High 2-A.

But there was the implication of Majide Time also holding it's own superimposed time, that's why there was the clock that said "Majide". Said implication of another temporal dimension without them directly stating, "this is also another temporal dimension" is why I'm asking for a "likely Low 1-C" at the end.

Well, we have already explained that this is not going to be accepted, and I would appreciate if you drop the subject.

I do not see proof of any higher dimensions or infinite power in either of your last two imbedded links. It simply seems to be gag-manga nonsense.

It might be best if we close this thread, as I do not get the impression that this discussion is built on reasonable arguments.

Well, I still did not see any reliable statements from those scans, just obnoxious nonsense.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9eAvE

This first one I just decided to put in there, it was Bo-bobo destroying Rem's Sleep World, which does have time and space, with just his aura. It doesn't really have to do with the super-dimensional stuff.

Uhm, the next two were two occasions that super-dimensional was used in prefix to attacks regarding higher worlds that Bo-bobo creates to make the opponent release their soul. This is when the Three Civilisations(who fought Bobopatchnosuke) are just absolute fodder by this point, and the Nightmare World is described as a "super-dimensional emotional space of love and romance" in the context that it is a space, and it is dimensionally superior to the previous showings of said types of techniques.

https://imgur.com/gallery/p4Opz

I know I just had you look at this, but you said it was just obnoxious nonsense, so I'll just explain the relevant parts. The first picture is showing Bo-bobo perform one if his higher world techniques. The second manga scan isn't entirely relevant, just the quotes in the picture under it. "This is the power of the Five Great Hair Shinken..." This quote is regarding Bo-bobo's power. "Does this know depths?" Commenting about the previous statement. And then Bo-bobo begins to explain the effect of continuously creating kaijin. "I can create an infinite number. From this Nosehair Kaijin Base, we(him and his teammates) are always given Kaijin power." "And with the limits of these creatures, their power increases."

The last two manga scans show him in the state he becomes once he absorbs the power of the infinite Kaijin that were in his world. "It's over—gather all energy!"

Creating small pocket realities is generally gauged by the size of them, and there is no proof of this one being remotely universal in size.

Your evidence still reads like nonsense that is impossible to draw any definitive conclusions from to me.

If the Bobobo statistics are too hard to properly evaluate, it might be best if we delete any related profiles from this wiki.

I know, I uploaded that first picture when showing it to someone else for a different reason. That first picture wasn't relevant. I already said that.

It isn't nonsense, though. Me and others have already been discussing this for months, this isn't a new thing that has just been brought up. We've already gone over that if Bobopatchnosuke is High 2-A, Super Bo-bobo will be Low 1-C. If Bobopatchnosuke is Low 1-C, Super Bo-bobo will be 1-C.

We currently don't have a page for Bo-bobo on the wiki. We have a verse page that I made months ago so that when I do have pages for the verse, I could post them and link them together there. I've been working on these pages for several months, and have already made over fifty of them in my notes. I'm not making them for any joking purposes, I'm pretty serious about this verse. I've been skeptical about any other infinite power statements because I knew they would be turned down, but there's the other things that I showed you that we've been using to quantify his power.

Well, the problem is that, given the irreverent nature of the series, people who do not follow it closely have no good way of evaluating whether what you claim is reliable or just severely biased attempts to boost it unreasonably, so I maintain that it is best to avoid having any profiles for the series, or any powers and abilities section for the verse page.

Profiles other than these were already generally accepted by staff and users alike in another page, but this was a contentious topic, which is what facilitated creating a CRT for it. (Dragonmasterxyz said it should be made) I think right now, the safest rating (along the original premise of the thread) would be Possibly High 2-A, as an addendum key to the main rating (if these profiles are made), but it seems like that too might be contentious. The main defense for that potential rating is the spatial dimension statement along with concepts having no meaning within that space. It's shown, to some degree, to have planets and stars, which I can provide screenshots of, and a gag features them flying in a spaceship to turn the Earth into a piece of fried meat. However, I doubt that the Super-Dimensional and higher temporal dimension statements will be taken into consideration at his point.

@THCW

Because you give the impression of interpreting extremely unreliable and diffusely defined gags as proof of extremely high tiers, while I and Azathoth can not discern any such concrete evidence from your scans.

Hence, either it is impossible for people not familiar with the series to make sense of a limited number of scans, or you are being biased, or both in combination.

@Aeyu

I still think that this series seems too hard to properly evaluate for us to be able to assign any reliable tiers to it.

Due to its gag nature, the contentious aspect of each feat, or both?

What do you suggest be done in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back