• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deciding on Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (Verse)'s God Tiers in Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not generally how we deal with statements about spatial dimensions though, at least, I can't think of a single instance of that. Pocket realities as a rule generally never refer directly to spatial dimensions or the nature of time being different/non-linear, which is supported via the scans. Additionally, if nothing has any meaning except "Majide," in that dimension, the nature of linear time is obviously a meaning which carries nothing, as well as space (Which is supported in that 50 seconds take "forever," to occur). This alone would hint at it being a realm with at least one higher spatial dimension than the 4 we are familiar with.

Hmm, you're probably right that we don't deal with spatial dimensions like this. Then we have to go to the heart of what a spatial dimension is, from my knowledge ignoring m theory, a universe is composed of 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension. Now spatial dimensions i think are like coordinates like x, y, z or you could think of it like length, width, height.

So creating a spatial dimension means you created a single one of those, anyway on to the point, a normal universe has 3 spatial dimensions in addition to time, so being on a higher level than a universe for example is clearly 5-D.

In this case, a spatial dimension was created, but we don't know it's size from what i have seen, but we do know that time within it flows differently from outside it. Now the question is does this make it on a higher level than say a universe which has 3 spatial dimensions plus one temporal?

It's only stated that within Majide, everything is Majide, and words other than majide have no meaning, not that nothing has any meaning except majide. Majide has a different time than outside it, and it is a spatial dimension, but it isn't universe sized, from what i have seen so far and it doesn't have a temporal dimension, hmm, would having for instance 4 spatial dimensions be superior or equal to having 3 spatial dimensions plus one temporal? And does the size of the spatial dimensions matter?

In order to resolve this thread, these questions need to be answer.

Edit: Thinking about it since time seemingly is different or doesn't flow there, would that mean there is no time? there is none, then it's just a spatial dimension, but if i am just interpreting it wrong, and there is time but it's just different from normal time, does the size of the dimension matter?

Hmm, the only evidence of it having non-linear time is that a fused character which should have defused in 50 seconds, will stay fused forever, but this means that time isn't the same as outside of it, but it does still have time though?

As i already said nothing is said about time not having any meaning, just that words don't, but then again assuming what has been said in support of this upgrade is legit, does the size of dimension matter? Would creating a spatial dimension of any size with these same qualities warrant some sort of higher dimensional status? That is my essential question here.

The clock within Majide Time still spins.

And if words other than Majide mean nothing, they mean nothing. Majide is essentially everything within Majide Time, including the space and the non-linear time.

And the size doesn't matter that much, but the worlds made by Bo-bobo are infinite. I didn't figure that was too relevant to mention, though. If it is higher-dimensional and finite, that would be better than an infinite world that is not higher-dimensional. But it is essentially both.

Well see here's the thing. It's not even confirmed that there are large extra dimensions (if M, Superstring or F-Theory are correct) outside of our own, and some might be compacted (at least in our universe) down to beneath the Planck length. So a small pocket realm with higher dimensions stacked on top of the 4 dimensional manifold of space-time isn't too far fetched. The fact is less that it's outside of the universe, and more that it's a localized region created by Bobopatchnosuke that consists of 1 confirmed spatial dimension which has non-euclidean properties along with non-linear time.

As far as spatial vs time dimensions...

They're different in nature. But essentially, a 5 space dimensional, 1 time dimensional being would either get stalemated by or lose to a 3 space 3 time dimensional being, due to the nature of causality being affected not to mention being able to move in directions which aren't necessarily bound to the axis of space dimensions (Vectors and positions on a graph) Time as a dimension has a negative eigenvalue, which is to say it's not really part of the same kind of graph, and having non-linear time would imply having two time dimensions instead of the normal one. (Comes into play in that 50 seconds takes "forever", and causality is all messed up.) This was why before a High 2-A, possibly Low 1-C rating was suggested.

So madije time is essential 2 temporal dimensions and 1 spatial dimension?

Could have sworn a while ago the staff had a discussion about spatial dimensions and temporal dimensions and how we handle them, don't remeber how that was concluded, and don't have much knowledge of them, so gonna just sit back and see what others say.

Well, as far as I know both of them are treated the same way, ie as dimensions which add to a tier and whatnot. 1-A, for instance, is defined by transcending both space and time concepts, not just the concept of space.

I agree with Celestial Pegasus. Higher dimensions do not seem to be nearly sufficiently clearly defined/stated. We should preferably avoid speculation for such massive upgrades.

In addition, I do not think that this thread seems important enough for a highlight.

It is not stated outright that it is 5-, 6-, or 7-dimensional space, and it is a gag manga/anime, so it is difficult to properly interpret it.

It is stated out right that it is a spatial dimension, and has demonstrated that it holds non-linear time, and its stated that time and space mean nothing in Majide Time.

And I don't think being a gag manga is necessarily an issue. I don't even fully see Bo-bobo entirely as a gag manga. Most of the bizarre things they do in Bo-bobo are because of the in-series philosophy called Hajike, which is the art of doing bizarre or unexpected things in order to confuse, fight, out-Hajike another Hajikelist, or as a regular way of life. Bo-bobo became a Hajikelist because of the great power that they typically yield, for it would've aided him in defeating the Hair Hunters. Hajike itself, aside from being a philosophy, has also demonstrated that it can act as a form of energy, and a back-up for those who lose their minds, as well as giving Hajikelist a second soul.

Mind me, I got carried away. If it helps, not all characters are even meant to be interpreted as gag characters, and Bobopatchnosuke is a serious fusion. Majide literally means "serious".

An infinite number of universes is 2-A, but this would be a few orders of infinity above that. It seems very uncertain.

Perhaps you can ask Azathoth to comment here, as he is good at evaluating these types of issues.

He can create infinite universes and can transcend everything with his shinken

but it is said the Hajike surpasses the shinken , he can kill in one blow if he use it.

There are several dimensions of higher reality revealated in part2. What bobobo says about super dimensions are not lies , and he is the author avatar too. so what he says about his power becomes true.

Later on today I will leave a message on his wall if no one else does.

Hanage Shinken Bakkyun Chōōgi: Holy Nosehair Kaijin-Gang Lamenting Fabric Bo-bobo Monster House (Yes, that's what it's called) https://imgur.com/gallery/p4Opz

There's this infinite power up he receives.

I've tried not to take the infinite power statements too actually power-up-ish whenever I see them, because people who have higher-dimensional power technically already had infinite power before hand. I've thought about using them, specifying that Bo-bobo or whoever has infinite power in comparison to previous enemies who scaled to him beforehand, but it wouldn't make sense that he would get the power-up, but his teammates wouldn't. The counter I could find to that, though, were statements saying that Bo-bobo and his teammates get constantly more powerful as they continue to fight together. I could find said statements if this type of thing would be used in a serious conjecture, because it has been with other characters like Asriel Dreemurr.

All still sounds good to me, but we need more voices to get this confirmed.

That statement would be far more important than pretty much anything else in this thread when determining what tier a stronger character would be.

Unless I'm mistaken, he says "create an infinite and unpredictable universe". Not "create infinite universes". "un univers" would be singular.

In the translation I read of it, he says the "worlds you create are infinite". There's also the statement where Hatenko says that Bo-bobo's Hanage Shinken transcends everything.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
In the translation I read of it, he says the "worlds you create are infinite". There's also the statement where Hatenko says that Bo-bobo's Hanage Shinken transcends everything.
Does that mean he created infinite worlds or are these worlds infinite sized?

A spatial dimension is said to be enforced over normal space and time (this is stated), and time becomes irrelevant, with incomprehensible events happening independent of causality or purpose. Additionally, time as a concept is shown to be unimportant in this dimension (it is stated to be a spatial dimension and not a realm), as well as everything else that contradicts the principle of "Majide".

I'm going to point out that Majide Time "is a spatial dimension" doesn't actually mean anything. This is equivalent to saying "Majide Time is length". Majide Time being a realm with an extra spatial dimension would make sense, but I am genuinely not sure if that's what's being implied.

How do you figure that? If it's not treated like just some pocket realm or obscure place, then doesn't that qualify it for being an extra dimension? Before Bobopatchnosuke ejects his targets into Majide Time (which is clearly shown to happen), he notes that his fusion will only last 1 minute. Within this spatial dimension, the properties of time are shown to be different from our own twice, once with looking at a clock and seeing that time no longer applies, with Bobopatchnosuke saying that things other than Majide have no meaning, and second with 50 seconds appearing to and being stated to take, "forever". Additionally, non-linear events seem to occur in tandem with no respect for causality, and characters seem to warp to and fro from different locations as though it were nothing. When stacked on normal space and time, would that not qualify a character for at least a High 2-A, or possibly High 2-A rating? Keep in mind that the character would only reach this tier within Majide Time (correct me if I'm wrong about this, Hadou) and the At least 4-A, or Low 2-C, or 2-C, or 2-A tier would apply otherwise.

That is what is being implied. After it is stated to be a spatial dimension over time and space, and that time and space mean nothing in Majide Time, there is also the fact that the fusion should've broke within 50 seconds. When the enemies look at the clock to see how long it's been, the clock shows Majide, and he reassures that words other than Majide mean nothing. Time still flows, however, but 50 seconds takes forever to pass. This shows that it also created a non-linear temporal dimension.

We have never treated a realm where time acts or flows differently as automatically having more spatial dimensions, unless that is stated or heavily implied.

Do you have specific clips that would suggest higher spatial and temporal dimensions?

I posted a screenshot above, and I can get more, but clips on YouTube (especially in Japanese) are impossible to find.

And that's true, but Majide Time is directly and literally called a spatial dimension.

Majide Time = Seriously Time

The one that says it's a spatial dimension unfortunately isn't much help here. We would need something more concrete or obvious. Screenshots would work too, if that's easier.

The context of "space dimension" seems to refer to "a dimension of space", especially seeing as how it's commented on in the panel exactly beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back