• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [CONTINUED]

I mean, probably not since Dragonzord AP stomps if you don't consider a Pachinko machine that Death Battle almost definately didn't consider.

While we consider the Pachinko machine, the main issue is DZ is WAY faster than MG, so much so that MG would never be able to touch him.

As for Bats vs Cap, dang, the speed gap is huge. Mach 114.3 for Bats vs Mach 1373.5 for Cap. Ouch. Still Wrong, Decent.

So now Luigi vs Tails can become Right, Bad because of the speed math. (I'm so happy for my boys becoming Low 2-C in base)

Oh yeah right, however Kiryu has appeared in a lot of Godzilla media so there is probably a speed feat we don't know somewhere, I'm sure about that. :p

Sorvoe551 said:
So going through the series again, I'll put together a list of Death Battles that fit the category, in no particular order:

Right, Good: Metal Sonic vs Zero

Right, Bad: DK vs Knuckles

Wrong, Decent: Eggman vs Wily
I would put Metal vs Zero at right, bad, cause the outcome was accurate but not for the reasons stated, since Overlord does beat Zero in durability and Ap but Zero can beat him before that easily

Dk vs Knux would be iffy since they only used Country feats and I think they used Archie as well except Enerjak and Chaos Knux, but I am not sure on that

Eggman vs Wily would be right, bad, since they used Archie feats and Overlord does Ap stomp, it could be iffy as well since Eggman in Archie had measures and back up plans if Metal betrayed him

Tho I am not sure if they actually did use Archie, correct me if I am wrong

I mean excluding speed, Composite Kiryu would beat Dragonzord, but including speed then it's a big no since most Godzilla media don't have Kaiju at FTL or higher speed (excluding the Jorge Joestar of Godzilla)

Unoriginal Memes said:
They didn't use Archie feats for Knuckles, by the way.
If that's true I would still put it as iffy, since they only used DK Country feats for the battle, none scaling to Mario

But based on that post they did use Archie feats for Eggman and Metal in Eggman vs Wily, and I think the battle came before the crossover with Mega Man

The Kiryu they used was specifcally the one piloted by Akane, who I'm pretty sure dosn't appear in any other media that Kiryu is in.

I checked Wikizilla, and none of the media that Kiryu specifically appeared in are above the Pachinko Trilogy's Relativistic.

In favour SRW Kiryu is piloted by Akane and you know when people says Composite that means All incarnations including the Kiryu with Evangelion units powers.

In general the speed is the only thing in favour of Dragonzord to not end like in Death Battle.

The DB was released after the crossover with Mega Man. It was also released after the sequel to said crossover. The original crossover was released on April 10, 2013, the sequel to the crossover was released on May 27, 2015, and the Death Battle was released on August 12, 2015.

Oh, then that means they would be equal until Metal Overlord is brought, since they machines were equal and only their strategys being diferent, with Eggman being more bloodlusted than Wily, so it should be right, bad

Kiryu was in Evergelion?

But, yeah. Showa is completely different from every other incarnation of Mechagodzilla (Attacking Humans as opposed to protecting them), and Super Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Kiryu are usually differentiated greatly, the two even sometimes appearing as seperate characters in the same media.

Theuser789 said:
Oh, then that means they would be equal until Metal Overlord is brought, since they machines were equal and only their strategys being diferent, with Eggman being more bloodlusted than Wily, so it should be right, bad
Wait a second, I misunderstood. I though you were talking about DK VS Knux.

Wily VS Eggman was released in 2012.

I like that we assume that every good feat for Kiryu is from a Pachinko Machine now

They actually appeared in Godzilla in Hell and are implied to have fought the big G himself, though they lost.

No literally in it, but crossover.

Kiryu and Asuka
This is from one of the videogames. While in others Kiryu is basically an Evangelion unit with the same color and powers from Eva 01.

Wait a second, I misunderstood. I though you were talking about DK VS Knux.

Wily VS Eggman was released in 2012.

Well then that should be right, bad, cause Eggman's army should blitz and one shoot, could be iffy since Eggman wouldn't lose or Metal betray him

Genericstickman said:
It might actually be the most fair and accurate battle in DB (if you exclude them using non canon feats) since both are (presumably) baseline and in the same tier but Ryu would logically win by having better hax
Just found out about this thread and even though this is 6 months old, Ryu vs Jin wasnt the most fair or accurate at all, one of the most wrong ones made

And Ryu logically winning by better hax...is this a joke or something?Devil gene gives waaay more hax then the Satsui no hado, literally no better hax at all

The Raging Demon wasn't even used so it's not like he won because of it.

In fact, he won because even at base he was better than Devil Jin, something similar to what our profiles show.

Death Battle scaled base Ryu to Akuma which isnt even accurate, also his base isnt any better then Devil Jin, Kazuya in base form survived a volcano eruption which is in the same tier as Ryu

Back