• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death of the Endless Vs Luminous Being

I only made this thread because people were talking about it in the other thread but nobody was actually doing it.

Lumi honestly wins high difficulty since he views a 1-A realm as fiction where death is stronger than someone who controls a 1-A realm to an unknown degree

> Lumi views a 1-A realm as fiction

> D&D has Mystara, which is potentially infinite dimensional (High 1-B)

Where is this 1-A realm you speak of

But yeah Lumi can wipe out Endless.

What makes Far Realm 1-A lol

It's just outside of a High 1-B place. It's equally as "outside" a High 2-A place.

Link? Screenshot? Etc?

I'd also need Azzy's proof/reasoning because he's far from some oniscient being for the verse lol

I remember Azzy saying it, but I only remember what Qa said:

"The far realm is outside reality, outside the Infinite dimensional structure of the Mystara Multiverse, it is totally outside it all."

From my knowledge, being outside the grasp of a Infinite Dimensional Structure would be Outerversal/Dimensionless.

Transcending it, sure. But that's an infinitely layered dimensional multiverse. In a setting with many other non-infinite dimensional multiverses. By extension literally everything would be 1-A to High 1-A for just not being Mystara.

That's not how it works lol.

Well, like I said, that wans't my argument it was a very loose quote from Qa, I'm still in the belief that all the settings take place in the same Multiverse.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
This is a good match. I think Luminous being can take it via existence erasure, sine DoTE lacks True godly rege
Death doesnt have true-godly sure, but that doesnt really matter when you're a concept that exists in infinite creations across an infinite Void

Back