• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Manipulation/Resurrection for the Reality Gauntlet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Using the power of the Reality Gauntlet, Freakshow turned himself into a ghost, effectively giving himself their standard powers. However this would also mean he killed himself as he stated "He's all ghost" which means he's dead.

So would that give him Death Manipulation as he basically killed himself?. Also, Danny used the gauntlet to turn Freakshow back into 100% human which would be Resurrection as he was a ghost at the time.

Thoughts?

Death Manipulation/Ressurectin seems like the best bet, but could it also be transmutation? He's kinda manipulating his state of being from one thing to another. Idk, that my second best guess.

P.S. I love how you're always finding new stuff to upgrade the Danny Phantom verse, it fills me with hype

@PTSOXMONKEY99

The gauntlet does have transmutation powers because of the Gem of Form which allows you to change something into something else it would be transmutation but he is still killing himself, at least imo but I wanted to know what others thought on the subject so I created this thread.

I try my best to find new things as it's my favorite verse.

I suppose that resurrection should be fine, but I don't know if this is extreme enough to warrant death manipulation.

@Ant

I can understand that. It could be the Transmutation power from the Gem of Form. I just wanted more thought on this.

He simply turned himself into a ghost version which would bypass the killing himself part. Danny likely just turned him back with the gem.

I guess Transmutation works fine already. I'll just add it as a description of what he did with it. In his powers and abilities.

I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back