• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Jackal (Monsterverse) vs Grizzly Bear

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
It's a little weird how a Death Jackal can win against a tiger, but not against a polar bear, but whatever. Might as well pit the thing against one of the largest and strongest land carnivores. So, we got a Death Jackal against a Grizzly Bear. Of course it goes without saying that a Great White Shark's bite force is pretty subject to debate and varies depending on where you look, so this may be a little out of the way.

Both creatures are five meters apart. Other than that, standard battle assumptions are used.

That being said, here are their profiles.:

Death Jackal's Profile
Grizzly Bear's Profile

Who takes this?

latest
093020-bear-1280x720.jpg

Ugly Dinosaur: 0
Grizzly Bear: 0
Inconclusive: 0

I mean the death jackal has jaws as strong as a great white which means if it bites the grizzly he wins. That being said I’m going for death jackal

I don't see how this goes any different than the polar bear matchup, Death Jackal's page only lists it's bite force as 669 while the grizzly bear has a bite force of 1200.

If the polar bear won it's match against it, a grizzly shouldn't be too much different unless the polar bear's win was under specific circumstances that the grizzly doesn't have. My vote goes to the grizzly

I don't see how this goes any different than the polar bear matchup, Death Jackal's page only lists it's bite force as 669 while the grizzly bear has a bite force of 1200.

If the polar bear won it's match against it, a grizzly shouldn't be too much different unless the polar bear's win was under specific circumstances that the grizzly doesn't have. My vote goes to the grizzly
I don’t know where the 669 bite force is from according to this there bite force is the same as a great white

800px-DeathJackalProfile.jpg

Edit: nvm I realised that great whites has ever a 669 psi bite force. Damn why is this thing so weak? And I’d still say that a great white has a deadlier nite than a grizzly but that’s because of its sharp teeth. I’d say that the grizzly probably takes this then.

Last edited:
I don’t know where the 669 bite force is from according to this there bite force is the same as a great white

800px-DeathJackalProfile.jpg

Edit: nvm I realised that great whites has ever a 669 psi bite force. Damn why is this thing so weak? And I’d still say that a great white has a deadlier nite than a grizzly but that’s because of its sharp teeth. I’d say that the grizzly probably takes this then.
Yeah, the reason most great white shark bites are so deadly are because of both the sharp teeth and the size of it's mouth, every bite on you is going to have several serrated teeth biting into you that are designed to shred and mutilate.

Grizzlies on the other hand have a smaller mouth but a higher bite force of 1,200, around double that of the Death Jackal.

If a Polar Bear was able to beat the Death Jackal, another species of bear with a similar bite force that is not much smaller should be able to do the same.

Yeah, the reason most great white shark bites are so deadly are because of both the sharp teeth and the size of it's mouth, every bite on you is going to have several serrated teeth biting into you that are designed to shred and mutilate.

Grizzlies on the other hand have a smaller mouth but a higher bite force of 1,200, around double that of the Death Jackal.

If a Polar Bear was able to beat the Death Jackal, another species of bear with a similar bite force that is not much smaller should be able to do the same.
Well to be fair, the polar is far stronger and larger than the grizzly but the grizzly still would probably beat the jackal. The Death Jackals are barely a threat in the comic series and are supposedly scavengers according to their profile. They are also probably one of the weakest skull island species besides the leafwings but even they could rip people to shreds and could fly. These things are also apparently self destructive so even if this was a team battle they’d probably lose.

Well to be fair, the polar is far stronger and larger than the grizzly but the grizzly still would probably beat the jackal. The Death Jackals are barely a threat in the comic series and are supposedly scavengers according to their profile. They are also probably one of the weakest skull island species besides the leafwings but even they could rip people to shreds and could fly. These things are also apparently self destructive so even if this was a team battle they’d probably lose.
Yeah, the polar bear is a fair bit larger and stronger than the grizzly, but I just meant that if a polar bear can beat something, then a grizzly should be able to as well. They're similar enough in their builds that if a polar bear can beat something, a grizzly should be able to win for the same reasons, just to a lesser extent.

Yeah, the polar bear is a fair bit larger and stronger than the grizzly, but I just meant that if a polar bear can beat something, then a grizzly should be able to as well. They're similar enough in their builds that if a polar bear can beat something, a grizzly should be able to win for the same reasons, just to a lesser extent.
That makes sense.

Back