• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay moving on here

So we're more or less thinking this shit is done correct?

Why don't the crew just be blunt about the state of things currently? No point of keeping peeps in dark may next month

Vic lost every defamation suit, lost the appeals 3 times,

If you see how he lost (I.E: the derpy nature of Texas law meaning that he was unfairly withheld from amending the evidence he submitted / affidavits etc.), then you might come to realise a lot of this was not his fault (at least not primarily).

and has had a known history of being inappropriate with fans and coworkers...

Based on what? Photoshopped images?

And that's the main thing that doesn't make sense to me about this case: If Monica Rial was so convinced that her allegations was truthful enough to 'bring him to Justice' / land him in Jail (sexual misconduct) - then why has the deformation suit that eventually became the basis for the entire KickVic scandal ended in financial compensation of questionable value? And like most "#MeToo" allegations, why did Monica wait 12 years to admit any of this?

As food for thought:

In all honesty? I'm 50/50 when it comes to the Vic situation. On the one hand I think a few accusations against the guy were pretty unfounded and designed to slander the guy, but on the other hand I stand by my belief that Vic should've exercised personal boundaries when around fans and not try to touch them unless he was given permission.

And I just want to clarify that I don't think Vic Mignogna is some creep that gets close to people for off putting reasons, but I can understand the sentiment that people have that his behavior isn't permissible in a public setting. Regardless though, what happened years ago shouldn't cause people to be apathetic to or celebratory towards employees that had nothing to do with Vic losing their jobs. Two wrongs don't equal a right after all

In all honesty? I'm 50/50 when it comes to the Vic situation. On the one hand I think a few accusations against the guy were pretty unfounded and designed to slander the guy, but on the other hand I stand by my belief that Vic should've exercised personal boundaries when around fans and not try to touch them unless he was given permission.

And I just want to clarify that I don't think Vic Mignogna is some creep that gets close to people for off putting reasons, but I can understand the sentiment that people have that his behavior isn't permissible in a public setting. Regardless though, what happened years ago shouldn't cause people to be apathetic to or celebratory towards employees that had nothing to do with Vic losing their jobs. Two wrongs don't equal a right after all

This.

From what I've heard, the 'he cheated on his wife' thing is the only sentiment that has stuck with everyone, and he's the first person to admit that was a mistake.

Vic lost every defamation suit, lost the appeals 3 times, and has had a known history of being inappropriate with fans and coworkers...

and you don't believe it?
People will be able to forgive or deny any terrible action if the person makes stuff they enjoy. Just look at Chris Brown

Thoughts on an MU for Nimrod from Marvel?
"I shall name my robot... MORON!"

That said, maybe Anilaza from DBS? Big, jacked pale robots with some pink bits, designed to kick ass, they take on groups, they're both pretty niche characters, they do a little fusion on occasion. They've both got some decent hax too.

"I shall name my robot... MORON!"

That said, maybe Anilaza from DBS? Big, jacked pale robots with some pink bits, designed to kick ass, they take on groups, they're both pretty niche characters, they do a little fusion on occasion. They've both got some decent hax too.
Nimrod was actually a genius, the insult Nimrod is supposed to be sarcastic.

I still think these two need a profile on this site.
Rosemary_vs_Frey_deathbattle_20230209003304.png

Back