• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

F-18t-0XMAAIZwQ.jpg

Are the DB crew on some sort of NDA which makes them unable to tell their fans if they will be continuing or if its truly GG no re? Because I can understand trying to remain hopeful or accept that things are done, but it seems odd that DB is keeping their lips shut on the matter and I'm wondering if its because they're obligated under contract to not the state of the show.

It's like just be upfront and say the show is done for or you have plans to try keeping it afloat, it would save time and energy on speculations from everyone

Are the DB crew on some sort of NDA which makes them unable to tell their fans if they will be continuing or if its truly GG no re? Because I can understand trying to remain hopeful or accept that things are done, but it seems odd that DB is keeping their lips shut on the matter and I'm wondering if its because they're obligated under contract to not the state of the show.

It's like just be upfront and say the show is done for or you have plans to try keeping it afloat, it would save time and energy on speculations from everyone
I doubt they are forbidden to say it's over on camera. There's some RT employees who already said their last day is May 11th during live steams. I think Ben and co. just in denial and don't want to upset the fans until the very end. It's pretty clear that DB is ending as the March 8th announcement summary already indicates that DB is sunsetting. Ben himself used the term 'sunsetting' on the recent casts before.

Q: When is Rooster Teeth shutting down?
A: Rooster Teeth is not immediately shutting down. We have time to wind things down appropriately. Exact dates for when certain aspects of the business will end will be shared as they are able to be made public knowledge.

Q: What's happening to Camp Camp?
A: Camp Camp's episodes will continue to air, with Episode 2 Premiering today and 3 and 4 coming in the following weeks.

Q: What's happening with Red vs. Blue?
A: Red vs. Blue: Restoration, will be released. More information on this next week.

Q: What's happening with RWBY?
A: We are in discussions to find RWBY its new home and believe there are many more stories to be told with this transformative IP. RWBY has expanded into a global force thanks to its community, and we’ve been able to grow the universe across new platforms. For Volume 10, we continue to explore financing partnerships to bring the next season to life and beyond.

Q: What's happening with Face Jam, Stinky Dragon, F**kface, Death Battle, etc... (Any other podcast or piece of content currently airing)
A: We are processing this information in real-time and will provide updates on specific sunset plans on RoosterTeeth.com in the coming weeks.

Erin previously stated that she's gonna have a lot of free time soon coming May in a previous banter and now Sam said the same thing today.

What's happening with RWBY?
A: We are in discussions to find RWBY its new home and believe there are many more stories to be told with this transformative IP. RWBY has expanded into a global force thanks to its community, and we’ve been able to grow the universe across new platforms. For Volume 10, we continue to explore financing partnerships to bring the next season to life and beyond.
Why do I not believe this shit lol

this article contains the pdf warner bros sent to the local govt regarding the lays offs.

all DB people will be lay off starting on 5/11

so i have a hunch we'll get the news tomorrow since it's 4/11 but who knows.

I still think that if all else fails, CRWBY could finish the story by making some canon novels since it'd likely be the most cost effective solution they have if they can't secure a partnership to make V10.

Actually you know what'd be kind of cool? If they did audio dramas of said novels that could have the VAs voice their characters, have some music to compliment any scene in the book, and just dramatize everything instead of leaving it as just blank text. An absolute pipe dream, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that a RWBY audio drama at this point would be neat.

Spider Gwen vs Sakura Kasugano is the most random ass mu of these blogs

this article contains the pdf warner bros sent to the local govt regarding the lays offs.

all DB people will be lay off starting on 5/11

so i have a hunch we'll get the news tomorrow since it's 4/11 but who knows.
Well shit

Honestly they might as well tell us what MU they had planned this year before RT got the old yeller treatment at this point
Honestly yeah, just give the MUs and winners and maybe reasoning.

I stg that if Godzilla was supposed to go 3-0 as a verse and it got canned I might be upset.

Back