• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Prolly cuz the main character is made very sexy and even has an alt outfit which makes her more exposed along the physics makes it even more eye catching
So it's basically digital ****? And mind you I won't judge the game because of that alone, I want to see the game in motion before making my judgements, but if one of the appeals with Stellar Blade is that the main character is very sexy and with jiggle physics to her then I don't see what makes those type of people different from the people they constantly engage against.

It looks like its a cool game

But weebs, gooners, and culture war weirdos are gonna make talking about it near impossible without making you look like a ******* freak to normal people
It's why I don't care about Stellar Blade. The game looks solid, but the people who scream that it's game "too sexual" or "it's anti woke" really ruin the game's reputation for casuals...both parties desperately need to go touch grass.

Again I don't mind sexy characters, but if that's being treated by these people as the sole reason for getting the game then what's the point? You might as well watch **** at that point.

So it's basically digital ****? And mind you I won't judge the game because of that alone, I want to see the game in motion before making my judgements, but if one of the appeals with Stellar Blade is that the main character is very sexy and with jiggle physics to her then I don't see what makes those type of people different from the people they constantly engage against.
Incredible Gassy Nikocado Avocado GIF - Incredible Gassy Nikocado Avocado I Agree GIFs

Tbh I want a surprise hopium given the doom pilling over death battle possible/imminent end but shit the signs are not looking good hell tbh there were signs from this year that didn't look good

RTX was cancelled
gut who worked on Goku vs Superman 3 and worked with DA on Vader vs Obito didn't get resigned
Luis and Tiki contracts were put on hold
Devil Artemis having to be in charged for all the 3D animation of the season
prob some other examples I'm missing

I want the show to continue but ya gotta ask yourself who rich enough to gives a **** about a web series where y favorite character gets killed
Someone spent 50K on what amounted to the world's most expensive softcore **** animation out there, I can 100% imagine someone with the money buying the show just because.

And no I'm not saying it's going to happen, only that I've seen people spend a lot on much less significant shit.

Someone spent 50K on what amounted to the world's most expensive softcore **** animation out there, I can 100% imagine someone with the money buying the show just because.

And no I'm not saying it's going to happen, only that I've seen people spend a lot on much less significant shit.
Sure, there's crazy stupid people with money to burn out there, but for that example, that's a one-off animation, not 16-20 full episodes you will have to pay dozens of people to produce them. There's also copyright and algorithm issues you have to deal with in DB.

It would be cheaper and easier to start your own VS show if you really wanted to and could afford to. It's not like Death Battle is a unique IP at all.

There's a good reason why DB never had any serious competition in its 14 years of existence. There's a good reason why several VS Shows have bit the dust and never got big. It's not worth it.

Again I don't mind sexy characters, but if that's being treated by these people as the sole reason for getting the game then what's the point? You might as well watch **** at that point.
This is sound like what the woke/sjw said ngl even tho it's not your intention at all lel
Tho no matter why you don't like it, sex sell, and this is the same company that make Goddess of Victory Nikke so they freaking knew their audience

Back