• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Godzilla: King of the Monsters
2. Kong: Skull Island
3. Monarch: Legacy of Monsters (Season 1)
4. Godzilla (2014)
5. Godzilla vs Kong
6. Skull Island (The anime)
7. Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

I like all of them
Do not expect a deep story
But fights and story progresses are natural enough to be enjoyable

Quite some new profiles to be made to be honest

btw, who is the guy that is trying so hard for the DB threads be replaced to this site's name on that blasted,cursed clover forums?

Brandon Yates application form for commissioned music works, March 2024
(Still open until 31 March 2024 IG)

Man those zilla anons in that thread is annoying honestly, trying to say kong is a jobber thanks to the varies scenes in the new movie..even though some are completely false or overly-exaggerated.
TBH Skar King and Shimo are servibg their roles well as well written antagonists of the new movie.
Some deus ex machina are there but Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire is generally enjoyable.

Man those zilla anons in that thread is annoying honestly, trying to say kong is a jobber thanks to the varies scenes in the new movie..even though some are completely false or overly-exaggerated.
Facts bro, I'm a Godzilla fan boy as much as the next guy but people really got to start understanding that Kong remains one of the strongest Titans in the Monsterverse and is in the same ballpark of power as Godzilla.

Like FFS, Evolved Godzilla was 20x stronger then his base form and yet Kong held his own pretty well in their short bout in Egypt. Of course Kong didn't want a fight and was trying to recruit Godzilla in helping him fight Shimo and Skar King, but he tanked and dealt blows to a Godzilla who was pissed that Kong showed his face.

btw, who is the guy that is trying so hard for the DB threads be replaced to this site's name on that blasted,cursed clover forums?
That's meee, myyy baddd. I am versus battles wiki.
Also me.

Who should Garfield fight?
Snoopy, Beerus or Spawn
Heathcliff (from the Heathcliff comic not from SAO)

The Brandon Yates March 2024 batch just ended the matchup lodging period and is entering the payment period.

And thanks for the late coming pay cheque, I think I am giving @Mariogoods a "promissory note" gift some time.

Yes it is that Mr Freeze vs FrostNova matchup. With a guest instrumentalist (1 out of Jun Mitsui and Therewolf Media) and a vocal.

Last edited:
IMG_6256.png

isekai
NOUN

A Japanese genre of science or fantasy fiction featuring a protagonist who is transported to or reincarnated in a different, strange, or unfamiliar world. Also: an anime, manga, video game, etc., in this genre. Frequently as a modifier.

In other news IGN looked like fools in regards to Stellar Blade

This is a bit of a low hanging fruit thing to report on, don't you think? You can't spell ignorant without IGN as many before me have said, and we know IGN sucks when it comes to journalism so I'm not too surprised.

Also how does a game like Stellar Blade get so much attention from so many people and yet I barely know anything about it or what the game is like? As far as I'm concerned, it looks like a pretty fun alternative to Nier Automata but I don't see why it's getting so much praise.

This is a bit of a low hanging fruit thing to report on, don't you think? You can't spell ignorant without IGN as many before me have said, and we know IGN sucks when it comes to journalism so I'm not too surprised.

Also how does a game like Stellar Blade get so much attention from so many people and yet I barely know anything about it or what the game is like? As far as I'm concerned, it looks like a pretty fun alternative to Nier Automata but I don't see why it's getting so much praise.
Prolly cuz the main character is made very sexy and even has an alt outfit which makes her more exposed along the physics makes it even more eye catching

It looks like its a cool game

But weebs, gooners, and culture war weirdos are gonna make talking about it near impossible without making you look like a ******* freak to normal people

Ngl, companies should censor games even less. A lot of artistic freedom is limited because they can't draw or write certain things because "Muh politics!". Journalists and gaming consultants seem to be an issue too since they try to censor and unfairly badmouth games that don't conform to their beliefs I mean, they were the people crying over Bayonetta and Nier Automata back in the day but now they're doing the same for Stellar Blade. Honestly, more games like Stellar blade should be released as in, more games that aren't afraid to break the norm character design wise and have more freedom to write and draw. That being said, I am too broke to afford any of these new triple AAA games and my computer can't handle it so I'll just keep playing Terraria if that game releases xd

Back