• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theoretically this is now Death Battle (and basically all Rooster Teeth) staff trying to find for new jobs while the company is waiting to die.

Future of a Death Battle and any of the spiritual successors? Well... It would need to cut costs. At worst, it would just die and some new vs shows would come up to try to replace it.

This is reality. World economy is at a slow depression.

To be honest some of us are fearing or at best trying to look for a job and a career new or old. If you are studying, you have to find a job in the future.

And a shameless bump.

Last edited:
I don't like men and I don't know what Dragon ball is either ¯\(ツ)
5e7yw49fo2pc1.jpeg

Sigh... I do not quite need to jump to another fandom when I am busy ah (along with extra responsibilities) and having extra plans.

If I may, what are your prices?
Varies, I’m willing to make accommodations and raise or lower it depending on what you need, but for now it’s 10 dollars per 10 seconds. That gets you unlimited instruments, revisions (within reason), hell I could even throw in female vocals with vocaloid and what not.

For example though if you wanted a TV Size anime OP that’d be 90 dollars since they run a minute 30

Varies, I’m willing to make accommodations and raise or lower it depending on what you need, but for now it’s 10 dollars per 10 seconds. That gets you unlimited instruments, revisions (within reason), hell I could even throw in female vocals with vocaloid and what not.

For example though if you wanted a TV Size anime OP that’d be 90 dollars since they run a minute 30
Say if I want a 3:00 track with vocals, how much would that be?

Are there specific instruments you prefer over to others or are you fine with any instrument? Because there is one MU I'd consider commissioning but I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable

Are there specific instruments you prefer over to others or are you fine with any instrument? Because there is one MU I'd consider commissioning but I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable
Pretty much anything, I've done orchestral stuff, rock, more electronic themes. Hell I have some choir libraries.

The only thing I really request from commissioners is references for both genre and the song in general, the more, the better. If you want lyrics give me a general vibe of what kind you are looking for, and I'll just send drafts over to clear them with you.

Also important, I do half up-front (or when I get a WIP out to you) and then half later, and paypal/venmo usually but I may be looking into other alternatives for payment.

Pretty much anything, I've done orchestral stuff, rock, more electronic themes. Hell I have some choir libraries.
That sounds interesting! See the MU I wanted to commission was Death (Shrek) vs Kindred (League of Legends) because I've fallen in love with that MU and, well, two wolf like entities which are the grim reapers of their franchises is something I'm unapologetically obsessed with.

I have links to music for both Kindred and Death in case you were interested, and I'm not good with a preferred time but I'd say three minutes at most or something is a respectable amount of time. So if I decided to commission this, how much would I be paying for based off your estimations?

So if I decided to commission this, how much would I be paying for based off your estimations?
Like the last one's initial estimate, 180 probably since 60 * 3 = 180. Although I forgot about Death's theme going that hard, damn. We could def talk about it in more detail.

Also, apologies if my prices may seem high, although my old prices used to be $15 per 10 seconds, lowered it a bit because of some stuff.

Unfortunately, I might have to pass. I'm not exactly in a position where I can justify spending that kind of money.

Unfortunately, I might have to pass. I'm not exactly in a position where I can justify spending that kind of money.
That's completely fine, don't feel obligated to commission me, especially if you have your own stuff going on. I just figured I'd offer my services, especially since I hang out here enough and have been meaning to do vs tracks.

Like the last one's initial estimate, 180 probably since 60 * 3 = 180. Although I forgot about Death's theme going that hard, damn. We could def talk about it in more detail.

Also, apologies if my prices may seem high, although my old prices used to be $15 per 10 seconds, lowered it a bit because of some stuff.
Hey don't apologize to me...you're offering me a service which you put time, money, and effort into, so I would expect a three minute track to be somewhere in the 100's range in price.

Also yes, I would to talk about it more in detail if possible. I have a good chunk of money and, I'm meaning to get a job anyway so I would definitely give you a holler whenever I'm ready

Back