• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Those are fair points to point out tbh. I guess my issue is that, personally, a lot of people think that those problems are the sole reason why Kill The Justice League is a terrible game when the game would be a massive piece of shit even if you took out all the politically motivated problems.

Like you take them all out and you still have a very poorly made and designed live service shooter with okayish graphics, bad gameplay, awful dialogue and writing, some of the most boring and uninspired bosses in video gaming history, and worst of all: It was completely broken at launch. I won't forget how there was a bug when it released that would, and I kid you not, beat the game without you having to actually get to the final boss....the game was doom to fail from the start and you can't convince me that it was the politics behind it which brought forth its fall
And remember WB wants to further proceed with games like this! I loveeeeeee WB

Dillon Goo is an animator on YouTube who helped worked on RWBY, specifically Volume 3, so some people would like to see him buy RWBY from WB due to his prior work with the series.

And remember WB wants to further proceed with games like this! I loveeeeeee WB

Yeah, I love WB as well...I love them so much that I'll buy the coffin which will house their corpse if they continue down this destructive path of ******** decisions and incompetence

Screenshot_20240307_102723_Discord.jpg

Nearly every girl from Touhou, Konosuba, a Dark souls parody RPG maker game and Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid. Mostly Touhou girls, I am obsessed with Touhou and I only follow Touhou artists on my real hidden social media account.
Dude, who isn't your waifu in Touhou?

To be fair, some of problems Kill the Justice League has can be attributed to politics. A lot of people complained about the plot making it so that the only female heroine dies a tragic heroic death while her male counterparts get pissed on. I mean, Wonder Woman was being glazed a lot throughout the game compared to, Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, etc. John Steward for example who got called "One of the good ones" as an insult. Apparently, they made Ivy and Harley lesbians even though they aren't in the Arkhamverse. And Harley ridiculing her old costume (You know, the one fans liked) are all examples of politically motivated problems the game has.
OH NO, the woman gets her time in the spotlight, a popular ship gets introduced into another medium, and one of those same women has the audacity to criticize the costume that her abusive ex made her wear, I can't believe Warner Bros could go so woke /s

Shut the **** up. The game is ass, it shouldn't have been a part of the Arkhamverse, but for the love of God these are not issues to fixate on, if they are even issues at all.

OH NO, the woman gets her time in the spotlight, a popular ship gets introduced into another medium, and one of those same women has the audacity to criticize the costume that her abusive ex made her wear, I can't believe Warner Bros could go so woke /s

Shut the **** up. The game is ass, it shouldn't have been a part of the Arkhamverse, but for the love of God these are not issues to fixate on, if they are even issues at all.
To be fair to @Deidalius when looking at the in-game bios for the JL characters it's all just either just dunking on the heroes or just a basic discerption of their character and story, except for WW who has paragraphs of straight worship. I shit you not there a line in there that talks about her stopping "Toxic Masculinity", and this comes from ******* Lex Luthor (why is he saying this? He ******* hates the JL). Yes, this is not the reason why the game is awful and why rocksteady is going to get shut down, but to pretend it's not there is silly.

Also, Ivy was turn in a ******* kid in the game and Harley exact words to her were "Didn't expect you to come in fun size" bruh this shit is ******* gross lol.

Last edited:
Too be fair to @Deidalius when looking at the in-game bios for the JL characters it's all just either just dunking on the heroes or just a basic discerption of their character and story, except for WW who has paragraphs of straight worship. I shit you not there a line in there that talks about her stopping "Toxic Masculinity", and this comes from ******* Lex Luthor (why is he saying this? He ******* hates the JL). Yes, this is not the reason why the game is awful and why rocksteady is going to get shut down, but to pretend it's not there is silly.

Also, Ivy was turn in a ******* kid in the game and Harley called her "Didn't expect you to come in fun size" bruh this shit is ******* gross lol.
What were they cooking 💀

Man I feel we're in need of a Renaissance in quality shit

yeah, but it's either indie or AA.

Let's not forget the triple AAA is on fire rn due to shitty games. Thats why there are so many layoffs in the western side of the gaming industry.
And what is classified as AA or AAA. Is it a thing where places like Nintendo or Sega are considered AAA, and their subsidiaries like gamefreak or RGG studios are AA?

OH NO, the woman gets her time in the spotlight
It's disingenuous and a tad bit slanderous to portray my point as if I don't want Wonder woman or a woman to be in the spotlight. They can put a woman in the spotlight yet at the same time threat her as an equal to her male counterparts. That's what feminism is, equality, not putting women on a pedestal above males. And as another poster pointed out, they were glazing Wonder woman to the point that Lex Luthor spent paragraphs glazing her in her bio. Her bio was way longer than everyone else's, it can't fit in a screenshot.
2ufPUpi.jpeg
(Remember to post a photo of Wonder Woman's bio here and remove this comment)

Everyone else is being insulted except Superman. Hell, again, Green Lantern got called "One of the good ones" as an insult, funny you left that out. Maybe you agree that part was unhinged.

You can also just look at how their deaths were treated. Batman got lectured about how much of an evil person he is by Miss Mass-murdering saint that can do no wrong.
jwKNSjP.png
(Remember to post a screenshot of Harley Quinn's crimes here and remove this comment)
They pissed on Flash's corpse, they shot Green Lantern and when they took his ring he got stripped to his underwear and Superman got a normal death. They all got mocked though. Not Wonder Woman, though.
a popular ship gets introduced into another medium
Arkhamverse Harley is different from other versions of Harley, I don't think all her AU versions should be the same. Different versions of the character should be different. Ain't that the excuse people make when a character is raceswapped or has a part of their identity changed? "Who cares, blud? They're not characters from the same universe. They're allowed to be different"

Either way, this just goes to show they don't care for the Arkhamverse lore since from what I've been getting, Ivy and Harley weren't lesbians for each other until now. Amongst many other issues of them not respecting the Arkhamverse lore. It's clear they wanted a new DC game with modern Harley and modern DC, but just made them take part of the Arkhamverse games for the sake of getting that sweet Arkham clout rather than for any respect for the games' lore.
and one of those same women has the audacity to criticize the costume that her abusive ex made her wear, I can't believe Warner Bros could go so woke /s
Joker made her wear it? From what I've seen coming from other commenters in other sites that may have played the Arkham games, Harley willingly wore that outfit. Joker didn't force her to wear it. Either way, it's clear the intention of those lines were to hate on a design that the fans loved because it's fanservice-y, icky, sexist, (Insert many more buzzwords), sexualized or something something like that. You may already know what triggers these people.
I won't shut up, lol. You can focus and criticize different aspects of a game at once. You can say "Suicide Squad game is bad because of POLITICS" and "Suicide squad game is bad because of gameplay, story, etc" at the same time. I am just pointing out why someone would have issues with the politics of that game.

Either way, I criticize the Suicide squad game for those reasons because if games like this continue to be made, it will normalize disrespecting and worsening the game, franchise, lore, fans, etc in the name of politics.
Hell, adding these types of politically motivated changes to games is being monetarily founded by big companies due to ESG scores and ESG scores are bad for many reasons, but that's another topic.
That might not affect me directly since I don't play the Arkham games (I am too broke to buy an Xbox and those games), but if Arkham does it, other games do it, this behavior gets normalized, and it will eventually affect the games I do play or might play in the future.

I mean, there are plenty of great games coming out, and have come out in recent years.
If I might plug in what I believe to be a great game, it'd be Alan Wake 2 by Remedy (which, to anyone who's a fan of Max Payne, knows who they are). I haven't finished it yet, but I can say whole heartedly that AW2 is just a master class of gaming, story telling, writing, and creativity.

Why, you might ask?

I don't want to spoil what or when this happens, but Alan Wake 2 straight up has two sequences of heavy metal musicals interwoven seamlessly into the game without coming off as being out of the blue or jarring to the tone of the game...and trust me when I say this folks: This is one of many batshit insane moments in the game, and I LOVE it to death because of that.

PREACH MY BROTHAS

If I might plug in what I believe to be a great game, it'd be Alan Wake 2 by Remedy (which, to anyone who's a fan of Max Payne, knows who they are). I haven't finished it yet, but I can say whole heartedly that AW2 is just a master class of gaming, story telling, writing, and creativity.

Why, you might ask?

I don't want to spoil what or when this happens, but Alan Wake 2 straight up has two sequences of heavy metal musicals interwoven seamlessly into the game without coming off as being out of the blue or jarring to the tone of the game...and trust me when I say this folks: This is one of many batshit insane moments in the game, and I LOVE it to death because of that.

Hold on, is this a game? It looks like a live action movie.

Back