• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are WB trying to free fall into financial ruin or something? Because for ****'s sake, they're just going to conveniently forget that Kill The Justice League bombed hard and that's a free to play game right there. So by their logic free to play games are much more volatile then single player games.

Edit: Like seriously, Hogwarts Legacy is single player and that shit has sold over 22 million copies since it released last year in February. Meanwhile, Kill The Justice League only has 413 concurrent players on Steam when it had an all time peak of 13,459...and it came out at the end of January THIS YEAR, yet it's so dead and has been a critical failure so I can't comprehend what WB is smoking to consider the single player market as being more volatile then F2P when it's the later that keeps failing.
Don’t count on them using their brain

Well you see, if they get a new Fortnite, theyll be rich!

Genius. :^)
You know I'm going to vomit for actually saying this shit, but I doubt they'll be able to replicate the success of Fortnite with how they handle things. Because as much as I dislike Epic Games and how irritable I can be when it comes to Fortnite's community and all the monetization going on, I can also acknowledge that at its core...Fortnite can be fun, dependent on the person of course.

People have been trying to replicate Fortnite's success since it first came out with varying levels of success, but I honestly think that none of them have been able to match up to its quality, the frequency of content and crossovers, its massive competitive scene, and most egregiously its fun. Again I dislike Epic Games for a couple reasons, but I'm also willing to acknowledge that they at least try to put in effort to their game and given the sucktitude which is Kill The Justice League, Warner Bros is the last company I could think of that could make a Fortnite level game.

Last edited:
Don’t count on them using their brain
That is true I suppose, these are the same ***** trying to can Coyote vs ACME when it appears to be a very well made and creative movie....even after multiple offers were thrown their way from other companies willing to pay for the movie to be on their streaming services yet WB refused for some godforsaken reason and didn't even offer any counter offers in response.

If you don't mind answering, what was said in regards to Cinder which made the Cast change their minds at the last moment?

But I am still glad I was right about Cinder winning even if the stats were closer then where I put them at
It wasn't really an argument, it was just voting Azula because people hate Cinder. She killed everyone's favorite redhead waifu.

Last edited:
It wasn't really an argument, it was just voting Azula because people hate Cinder. She killed everyone's favorite redhead waifu.
That's...an interesting reason to vote in favor of someone. I can understand not liking a character in verse because of their actions, or how well written they are, but one shouldn't let their feelings and emotions impact the stats and outcome of a MU.

I'm not the biggest Cinder fan out there myself, but I ain't going to vote in favor of her opponent because of that dislike. I already gave my thoughts and analysis on why I feel Cinder stomps Azula, so I don't think I need to clarify again

That's...an interesting reason to vote in favor of someone. I can understand not liking a character in verse because of their actions, or how well written they are, but one shouldn't let their feelings and emotions impact the stats and outcome of a MU.

I'm not the biggest Cinder fan out there myself, but I ain't going to vote in favor of her opponent because of that dislike. I already gave my thoughts and analysis on why I feel Cinder stomps Azula, so I don't think I need to clarify again
….

But does she have too though?

….

But does she have too though?
You know I'm right Soda, don't be like that or I'll have to discipline you in the name of tough love.

Besides it's not it'd be the first time that Death Battle analyzes a character who has universal hatred to their name and they took a W so I don't think it's professional to base results off how you feel as opposed to the facts laid out on the table.

latest

What will Benson do when Squidward pulls out Super Tengen toppa gurren lagann scaling?

I'm baffled there's arguments for Uni Benson
Modern Vs can be filled with.....interesting arguments from many people of many types of characters. I would compare it to being like a horrible car crash because, while obviously disgusting and violent, your morbid curiosity makes you unable to look away and you just want to know how it ended up like this in the first place

Genuine question here, is anyone on this thread becoming a bit stern crazy from the lack of Death Battle content or topics to discuss as we wait for Season 11 to happen this year?

Mind you I'm not saying this as a dig against DB since I understand that it takes time and energy to get everything prepared, and I want them to take their time to make great episodes, but I guess I'm becoming a little out there from the sheer anticipation of the wait...at least Casts, Ballot Banters, and reuploaded fights make up for it tbf.

Genuine question here, is anyone on this thread becoming a bit stir crazy from the lack of Death Battle content or topics to discuss as we wait for Season 11 to happen this year?

Mind you I'm not saying this as a dig against DB since I understand that it takes time and energy to get everything prepared, and I want them to take their time to make great episodes, but I guess I'm becoming a little out there from the sheer anticipation of the wait...at least Casts, Ballot Banters, and reuploaded fights make up for it tbf.
No.

Cause I have other shit to do.....like touch grass.

Charles, who are the deities/fighters so far?
Greek Deity: Themis (ZeNoviceArtist)
Norse Deity: Víðarr (Loh67867)
African Deity: Ogun (Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff)
Chinese Deity: Sun Wukong (Mariogoods)
Polynesian Deity: Maui (Jimmy.robinson.5099)
Hindu Deity: Durga (Kisaragi_Megumi)
Aztec Deity: Tezcatlipoca (fandom_0ホルスファルコン将軍0)
Abrahamic Deity: Ziz (SlendyVeny)
Fighter from America: George Washington (AnAverageUsername)
Fighter from Italy: Federico da Montefeltro (Stefano4444)
Fighter from France: Roland (Jianghshi1)
Fighter from England: Richard the Lionheart (Ejthe24th)
Fighter from Thailand: Naï Khanom Tom (CharlesZaGreat)

No.

Cause I have other shit to do.....like touch grass.
Heh isn't that true? I've been trying to get a job since I moved a couple months ago in order to have something to do on a day to day basis, but after over a dozen attempts at applying for a job and either being ghosted, rejected, or being said that they're not interested, it's really starting to get on my ******* nerves.

Thankfully I said screw that and am using a service that works with me to help find a job, which has gone well for me so far, so hopefully I can go back to working and have something to do outside of being online a whole lot

(The computer migration procedure becomes longer than expected I hate it)

Sharing some experience:
A friend told me that his Discord account was hacked and a DM was sent by that victim that he (a) had his Discord account just hacked, (b) just recovered his account a while ago, (c) "misfiled an internet fraud claim" against me while he recovered his account, and (d) asked me to contact another person whom that victim "referred at the DM" as "a Discord worker" who would ask me some information during the progress.
I did not give any information to that "Discord worker" and when I shared the incident on another Discord server some remote friends of mine immediately told me that that "Discord worker" is the ally of the people who hacked my victim friend in the first place.

Back