• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Medaka_vs_Bobobo4.png

I don't see myself doing this again or often because holy hell trying to crop everything was a mess but liked the result enough

Still my favorite MU for both
Be fun as hell

Medaka_vs_Bobobo4.png

I don't see myself doing this again or often because holy hell trying to crop everything was a mess but liked the result enough

Still my favorite MU for both
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is genuinely one of the most bat shit insane and absurdly strong anime characters that I have ever seen in the medium, like we're talking Arale levels or above of sheer brokenness.

Given Death Battle's reaction to how crazy SpongeBob can be, I'd actually be excited to see their reaction to Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo's BS because it makes SpongeBob pretty tame in comparison in all honesty

I mean you can get to 3 if you extrapolate stuff
3? If we go into explicit stuff from God of War there's feats like:

The Primordials creating the universe and are absolute fodder in the series, Cronos defeating his father Uranus in a battle that was described to be on a cosmic scale, Hyperion creating a spear which bears the weight of the cosmos, Atlas bearing the weight of the Greek cosmology and having the power to severely damage the World Pillar which could erase all of creation if it was destroyed, Persephone's dying attack destroying said World Pillar, Odin killing Ymir and using his body to create six of the nine realms in the Norse World, individual Valkyries being able to tear apart realms/universes down to their very fabric, Thor and the World Serpent being able to splinter Yggdrasil and shake the Nine Realms during their battles, Garm having the ability to chew through the fabric of the Nine Realms, etc etc etc.

That's 9 instances of there being Universal level stuff found in the games, and these are just things which are on the top of my head and not everything which encompasses the franchise. Now treating any of these feats as being Universal or above is entirely up to interpretation, and it doesn't invalidate Universal Asura, but I do absolutely believe that Kratos murks Asura in the scaling department

3? If we go into explicit stuff from God of War there's feats like:

The Primordials creating the universe and are absolute fodder in the series, Cronos defeating his father Uranus in a battle that was described to be on a cosmic scale, Hyperion creating a spear which bears the weight of the cosmos, Atlas bearing the weight of the Greek cosmology and having the power to severely damage the World Pillar which could erase all of creation if it was destroyed, Persephone's dying attack destroying said World Pillar, Odin killing Ymir and using his body to create six of the nine realms in the Norse World, individual Valkyries being able to tear apart realms/universes down to their very fabric, Thor and the World Serpent being able to splinter Yggdrasil and shake the Nine Realms during their battles, Garm having the ability to chew through the fabric of the Nine Realms, etc etc etc.

That's 9 instances of there being Universal level stuff found in the games, and these are just things which are on the top of my head and not everything which encompasses the franchise. Now treating any of these feats as being Universal or above is entirely up to interpretation, and it doesn't invalidate Universal Asura, but I do absolutely believe that Kratos murks Asura in the scaling department
this is cool, but I wasn't arguing against GoW. I was saying you could stretch things for Asura's Wrath
That being

1. Possible Naraka creation/shattering
2. Statements of creating and destroying the world
3. Just the size of Chakravartin's golden statue alone

Let me reiterate this, I'm not saying this is full proof by any means, which is why I'm saying "stretched"

Oh my bad. I doubt they would tbh.

Plus the static thing isn't really a quantifiable thing and more hax based.
It isn't really even a feat or ability, more of a dramatic effect, I just have a somewhat low opinion of them. I doubt they'd actually do that, though, I'm mostly memeing.

1. Possible Naraka creation/shattering
Whats Naraka suppose to be in Asura Wrath?
2. Statements of creating and destroying the world
Those apply to Gaia last time i heard these brought up not the universe, people commonly bring these for uni Asura but its not applying to that in context
3. Just the size of Chakravartin's golden statue alone
His statue wasnt of cosmic sizes, but rather galactic ones

That's not the weirdest thing about Lovecraft, did you ever want to know why a lot of his monsters and entities are based off things like the sea, fish, or have some sort of aquatic attributes to them?

He absolutely loathed and despised fish and the sea, even citing once to a friend that he both hated and feared the oceans
Funny how far that can be taken, lol. Tbf that isn't unusual for writters, take stuff you actually dislike to make a villain or scary content. I remember reading around that Akira Toriyama once mentioned that Freeza was a mix of all the stuff he found scary as a kid.

Funny how far that can be taken, lol. Tbf that isn't unusual for writters, take stuff you actually dislike to make a villain or scary content. I remember reading around that Akira Toriyama once mentioned that Freeza was a mix of all the stuff he found scary as a kid.
Well that's one of the three inspirations which went into the creation of Frieza. The other two, according to him, were Frieza being inspired off Yu Kondo (Toriyama's second editor at that point in time) and being based off real estate speculators which Toriyama considered to be the "worst sort of people" in his own words.

But I think Lovecraft's hate and fear for seafood and the oceans is a little more extreme because the guy considered such things as being the spawn of the devil himself and worth being very afraid of. Lovecraft was a master of horror, but looking into his quirks and thoughts can lead to either some of the worse xenophobia to be muttered by a human or one of the most socially awkward dorks of all time

But I think Lovecraft's hate and fear for seafood and the oceans is a little more extreme because the guy considered such things as being the spawn of the devil himself and worth being very afraid of. Lovecraft was a master of horror, but looking into his quirks and thoughts can lead to either some of the worse xenophobia to be muttered by a human or one of the most socially awkward dorks of all time
Imagine his reaction to Finding Nemo? the horror...

Whats Naraka suppose to be in Asura Wrath?

Those apply to Gaia last time i heard these brought up not the universe, people commonly bring these for uni Asura but its not applying to that in context

His statue wasnt of cosmic sizes, but rather galactic ones
Okay, I've been saying that I'm only saying these could be stretched, why do people take these seriously when people say this over and over.... anyways

1. It's like the equivalent of hell, where people go upon dying. It's supposedly endless, though the pillars having an end at the top kind of muddy this unless it's only endless in width

2. Yes, but hey it's not like anyone can easily access a guidebook for a niche 10+ year old game

3. That still gets universal level through GBE shit depending on how you go about it

You think Bocchi and Lovecraft are comparable people/characters?
That depends, did Bocchi write a....very racist poem about the origins of blacks?

And to all my dark skinned bros and gals here on the thread: Yes, Lovecraft did write such a poem during his youth in the 1910's IIRC. Even by the standards of yesteryear, Howard was extreme in his beliefs and views on non whites

That depends, did Bocchi write a....very racist poem about the origins of blacks?

And to all my dark skinned bros and gals here on the thread: Yes, Lovecraft did write such a poem during his youth in the 1910's IIRC. Even by the standards of yesteryear, Howard was extreme in his beliefs and views on non whites
Maybe not of blacks, probably other Asians.

Bocchi the Lovecraftian.

Back