• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fighting game power ranking
IMG_3367.png

(Street Fighter would be in Continental if the comics were canon)
Isn't Smash a party game?

I'm pretty sure planetary comes from scaling to Ninja Gaiden itself
Ninja Gaiden is basically like gow, dmc in terms of gameplay iirc, so yeah its crazy shit going on there, although only few selected characters scale to him afaik
Ryu Hayabusa possesses True Dragon Sword, which is forged from the fangs of the dragons who were commanded by good god Gurdu to fight against evil god Vigoor.
Gurdu is responsible for the creation and guardianship of the Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Ryukenden universe. And Gurdu fought Vigoor, the god of evil and destruction.
So yes at most Low 2-C Ninja Gaiden is possible.

Ryu Hayabusa possesses True Dragon Sword, which is forged from the fangs of the dragons who were commanded by good god Gurdu to fight against evil god Vigoor.
Gurdu is responsible for the creation and guardianship of the Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Ryukenden universe. And Gurdu fought Vigoor, the god of evil and destruction.
So yes at most Low 2-C Ninja Gaiden is possible.
And Ryu is one of, or the top dog fighter in DoA?

huh, a few Ninja Gaiden games on game pass. Maybe I should play them, but is there any game order of events listed somewhere? Like, what games to play in order of events.

Instrumental version

By thirddegree1017:

"Commissioner here.
So fun fact about this track, this is getting a second vocal version.
I originally paid for this to be a duet, with one singer representing Rin and the other representing Moka, but there was a miscommunication between Yates and one of the guest singers, which is why there's only one.
So I contacted Yates on Twitter, and he apologized for the mix-up and told me he'd release the vocal commission I had asked for.
This actually kind of works in my favor, since I'm trying to promote this matchup enough so that people want it more.
Funny how things work out sometimes."

Back