• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mash is also from a light novel and.....stomps Touma actually
Not THAT Mash
Wait, Touma only goes up to 5-B in his strongest key here? Probably still broken in Hax. But for the record, we are talking about Mash Burnedead from Mashle, right? Cause Burnedead isn't from a light novel.

Not THAT Mash
Wait, Touma only goes up to 5-B in his strongest key here? Probably still broken in Hax. But for the record, we are talking about Mash Burnedead from Mashle, right? Cause Burnedead isn't from a light novel.
Crap I thought Mashle is a ligth novel LMAO

Touma's 5-B key is none standard and his hax is power null that only works on the supernatural

Crap I thought Mashle is a ligth novel LMAO
Well it does have 3 light novels, just that they're extra stories that revolve around side characters. Wish they'd get translated though....
Touma's 5-B key is none standard and his hax is power null that only works on the supernatural
Yeah, seeing it now, it's a whole lot more fair. Whoo, I usually shiver when I hear of a LN character in a match. All those Mash vs Kouki threads....

Last edited:

They said:
buzzlightyear-buzz.gif

Back