• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GE9zER3b0AA3s-f.jpg

The new dragon ball game roster btw, its massive af
Consoles users are melting.

GE9zER3b0AA3s-f.jpg

The new dragon ball game roster btw, its massive af
It only has 3 - 5 more characters than Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Which really isn't a good sign when we have more Gokus and Vegetas in 4 because of the new transformations.

So we will probably have less variety of characters.

I have a feeling that things from GT and Dr Slump aren't in the base game and will probably come as DLC. I no longer own the films.

It only has 3 - 5 more characters than Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

Which really isn't a good sign when we have more Gokus and Vegetas in 4 because of the new transformations.

So we will probably have less variety of characters.

I have a feeling that things from GT and Dr Slump aren't in the base game and will probably come as DLC. I no longer own the films.
If they dont use all of the Oozarus we get more slots lol

Anyone know of characters that lack the ability to use their verse's power system, so then they use what their best at to triumph over the verse?

I wanna know of matchups for Mash Burnedead that don't involve Asta (or Deku?)
Maki Zenin is one off the top of my head.

Doesn't quite fit your description, but I like Saiki K as a good contrast MU.

Anyone know of characters that lack the ability to use their verse's power system, so then they use what their best at to triumph over the verse?

I wanna know of matchups for Mash Burnedead that don't involve Asta (or Deku?)
Gonna pull from my little corner, Zela (no profile on the wiki yet, but she's plot relevant so I'll get to it) from Puzzles and Dragons matches that description pretty well.

She's born without magic in a magical world, so she grows up learning martial arts (mostly punching) to counter the magic users and demons and monsters of her world.

...main issue is she's from Puzzle and Dragons, so no one's going to be hyping the MU, lol

Gonna pull from my little corner, Zela (no profile on the wiki yet, but she's plot relevant so I'll get to it) from Puzzles and Dragons matches that description pretty well.

She's born without magic in a magical world, so she grows up learning martial arts (mostly punching) to counter the magic users and demons and monsters of her world.

...main issue is she's from Puzzle and Dragons, so no one's going to be hyping the MU, lol
Damn, this sounds spot on! This fits Mash's themes to a T... though, don't Puzzle and Dragon characters go up to tier 4 or something? If so, then it's probably too much of a stomp. Honestly, that's a big reason why I want Mash vs Asta because it's also fair.... but this is great as well.

Damn, this sounds spot on! This fits Mash's themes to a T... though, don't Puzzle and Dragon characters go up to tier 4 or something? If so, then it's probably too much of a stomp. Honestly, that's a big reason why I want Mash vs Asta because it's also fair.... but this is great as well.
Yeah checking his profile I see what you mean...Zela scales to the guy who gave PAD Tier 2 in the first place so that's a no-go for a fair fight.

Thematics are nice tho.

Back