• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, trust me, I was very angry with this take. We didn't even discuss Link vs Cloud after they said this since I decided to try and take down their (objectively wrong) opinion. It was... not great. I could link (pun unintended) the thread, but I don't really want sift through all of that garbage again, and I doubt anyone here would want to read it either.
Nah, let it be. One can't expect to correct every person with a silly point of view you come across online.

Though I do find it weird it's a reversal of the usual dismissal of elements of the RPG game as "gameplay mechanics".

Gonna be honest, really hoping the next season lineup isn't gonna solely be teased via the tarot cards like the cipher wheel was for this season. The cipher wheel was a cool thing to do but the fact that they didn't tell us what episode corresponded to what symbol after a matchup came out combined with the symbols just being extremely vague made the entire wheel lose its appeal and frankly I stopped even bothering to speculate after a certain point.

Gonna be honest, really hoping the next season lineup isn't gonna solely be teased via the tarot cards like the cipher wheel was for this season. The cipher wheel was a cool thing to do but the fact that they didn't tell us what episode corresponded to what symbol after a matchup came out combined with the symbols just being extremely vague made the entire wheel lose its appeal and frankly I stopped even bothering to speculate after a certain point.
They put after s10 was done a pinned comment for the episodes and their symbols

Just steamboat version, others are still copyrighted, which is why the horror game with that mickey is not called by name itself
And the why several of them will have problems with copyright, because they did not understand that they cannot even use the name, or that they cannot even put gloves on them.

After watching MatPat's recent video about how the magic in Bluey was a real thing and not just imagination/pretend play an idea came to my brain.

The Heeler family (Bluey) vs The Paw Patrol (Paw Patrol).

The connections are kinda shallow but it would be funny to see pre-schoolers get traumatized from watching this episode.
How good Paw Patrol can even fight? With or without their vehicles?

If magic in Bluey is "real" in-verse then it basically breaks the Heeler family vs Paw Patrol matchup.

... And... What opponents are pit against the "Samurai Pizza Cats"?

Are there any American Folklore MUs?
Whom can Chupacabra fight? Not the Abra family please.

Last edited:
Anyone else recall that BowserEggman wasnt actually that popular in forums 5+ ******* hell years ago? It seems everyone had enough of MariovsSonic after DKKnux. It seems that around time of Fury Bowser interest for BowserEggman rapidly returned again.

now-that-theyre-a-mainstay-what-do-you-hope-is-the-next-v0-bgxqd03a8acc1.jpeg

What next time-travel related episode would you guys like to see?
Garou vs Goodspeed

Garou vs Goodspeed
Garou punched by Goodspeed such that the fight reverted back to the start but Garou was already dead. Is that a time travel or just time reversal?

At the meantime, how is Homura Akemi vs Zoom going in terms of messing with time?
(Okay we know that they would ultimately fight in the "extradimension" - if Death Battle let them fight in the first place.)

Anyone else recall that BowserEggman wasnt actually that popular in forums 5+ ******* hell years ago? It seems everyone had enough of MariovsSonic after DKKnux. It seems that around time of Fury Bowser interest for BowserEggman rapidly returned again.
Yeah which was odd

Garou punched by Goodspeed such that the fight reverted back to the start but Garou was already dead. Is that a time travel or just time reversal?

At the meantime, how is Homura Akemi vs Zoom going in terms of messing with time?
(Okay we know that they would ultimately fight in the "extradimension" - if Death Battle let them fight in the first place.)
Nobody cares for the mu still it's kurumi vs homura in the community

Back