• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DBMatch25-1.png

Should I highlight renders with white/black borders?

"Since Tekken fans are waiting for Tekken 8, let´s remember the time that a character of a rival franchise beat the shit out of Tekken´s protagonist"
Animation stands out great, but missed the opportunity with the powers of their darker sides to be shown in full, plus Jin could parry too, its more iconic to him then Ryu, weird they didnt gave him that

Research i talked a million times what i think of it and with the new game, further proves the point

Animation stands out great, but missed the opportunity with the powers of their darker sides to be shown in full, plus Jin could parry too, its more iconic to him then Ryu, weird they didnt gave him that
man i really hope they can find some good ass 3D HTH animators out there
1vnq4vgiu7pb1.jpg

need this to be a sequel to this

Pretty random, but, when this fight was releases I was pretty confused on why Jin used only 1 Devil Form. I was actually mistaking Jin's transformations with Kazuya's who actually had 2 forms. Funnily enough, Jin now does have a second Devil Form.
in the CGI movie, which they used an outdated tweet which was debunked by the latest game itself, more recent tweet and interview with the one who wrote the movie story

in the CGI movie, which they used an outdated tweet which was debunked by the latest game itself, more recent tweet and interview with the one who wrote the movie story
Ah, frig, you're right True Devil Jin is from Blood Vengeance. I thought it came in Tekken 7 or something =P. So essentially, the movie is canon but it was mistakenly dismissed?

Find it funny how people in the comments think Gon wins when Ruby speed blitzes and is stronger then Gon

With "Death Battle" only statistics:

"Boomstick: Blake's Aura ate over four tons of TNT without even breaking"
"Boomstick: She's defeated the gangster Roman Torchwick, the kaiju sized Sea Feilong, and the assassins Mercury and Emerald, and they could dodge natural lightning!"

"Popup: Machi, to whom Killua scales, can spin Nen threads long enough to circle the globe (~680M meters for HxH's larger planet), stated in Ch 78. Assuming a 3-hr time-frame, this would require 400 kilotons of TNT."
"Wiz: Meaning Killua is certainly as fast as actual lightning (ditto)"

Do not quite blame them. Some people need more updated VBW profiles.

I don't get why they sloppily posted a low quality version of that animation. The OG one had better quality for the video. Couldn't they have used the original files for the video? Or cropped the video and post it again with subtitles? It feels lazy.

I think they are doing this, something they never did before, to try to dry out more views for the channel in preparation for the late start of next season.

Ah, frig, you're right True Devil Jin is from Blood Vengeance. I thought it came in Tekken 7 or something =P. So essentially, the movie is canon but it was mistakenly dismissed?
Well according to Harada who is responsible for the series, its semi/half canon, but as stated earlier:

-T7 shows a flashback of it in the story along previous games, including tag games

-interview with Dai Sato iirc (who wrote the plot), says he was a fan of the series, went back to refresh his memory, didnt attempt to do stuff the games already done to death, points out it exists in the series

-tag 2 had the movie outfits, later T7 would too along more, including the true devil forms for Kazuya and Jin in a version of it, some endings had Kazuya use that form as well

You get the jist by now, but yeah they used an old tweet on question by a fan which didnt make sense, with the more recent one available even before the episode debut for years which actually asked straight up on the canonicity

Tiki
And remember folks can change their minds
Yeah but currently last i heard on a cast they capped Kazuya at city, which is back to the lowball with Jin in 2018, against Wesker if that by chance gers a fight wint matter, but they go back on it like they did with dragon ball god form = base form between episodes

Yeah but currently last i heard on a cast they capped Kazuya at city, which is back to the lowball with Jin in 2018, against Wesker if that by chance gers a fight wint matter, but they go back on it like they did with dragon ball god form = base form between episodes
Not a good sign they downplay Tekken for the sake of promoting a matchup where both combatants have better opponents.
Really questionable move pal.

I have not even started questioning on the authenticity of them "capping Kazuya at city".

... When is Season 11 starting?

Back