• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Within DB's insane asylum comics research, I feel like Raven might just be near Phoenix stats. If they ignore consistency thats the result.

Even still it seems baffling that Phoenix wouldnt have hax if she is a Top 5 contender in Mahvel.
Honestly nah not really even factoring inconsistency
Raven best stuff doesn't even sniff the Phoenix unless ur purposely ignore the context

Not Kiryu vs Dom…. Anything but that….
Soon.
dg3mcak-93a1b2ef-e3d4-4ad8-8343-34aba95aaee5.jpg

It unfortunately does it seems.

and when it does it means the guy tied for favorite character of all time is gonna get put in my least favorite matchup lmao ) :

I’ll still watch it but I have doubts I’d enjoy it or get what I’d like out of a Kiryu or Dom matchup.
Who's your favorite matchup for Kiryu?

It's not even a good fight at all, even if they give it great animation.

I’ll still watch it but I have doubts I’d enjoy it or get what I’d like out of a Kiryu or Dom matchup.
I luv these responses because if actually emphasize what folks feel when it comes to my like these
Sure it could be fun but ya want a mu that fits and plays into wut u want with a character that ya feel x doesn't do
The Dragon of Dojima NEEDS a good fight, not against some loser
He needs a MU that is t a outdated meme which is why kiryu vs dom is cringe

I luv these responses because if actually emphasize what folks feel when it comes to my like these
Sure it could be fun but ya want a mu that fits and plays into wut u want with a character that ya feel x doesn't do

He needs a MU that is t a outdated meme which is why kiryu vs dom is cringe
A big shame too, cause this may be Kiryu's last game alive (not counting future remakes)

Back