• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Oh right, you werent around when we did that song and dance. So this is a thing now apparently.

He is 8D, beating everyone else's 7D.

I KNEEL DEADLINE SAMA
Oh lmfao. I don’t think I’d really count silly things like these in accounting for who’s the general strongest of the verse.

I have been waiting FOREVER for someone to commission this MU because Death (Puss in Boots) vs Kindred (League of Legends) is genuinely the episode I want to see happen.

It's a perfect example of how an MU doesn't need to have a bible's worth of connections to sell the audience on a good episode. All you need to know is that both characters are the embodiments of death in their universe, both and one of them are wolves, and they're known to act as relentless predators which hunt down their prey until they inevitably win and get their dues to get that Kindred vs Death would be a great episode. And given the universal praise The Last Wish, on top of LoL's long standing popularity, it would be easy for the episode to get a lot of clicks
You just sold a matchup with your own bible of connections.

Nevertheless good to find one actually good matchup for Death (Puss in Boots) (apparently).

Oh is that why they started shitposting about Ash beating Tai in 4Chan :VVVV
Now just wait for how far Digimon scaling can go up and forward.

Then, Marie vs Norn Mikihara will become something even more interesting. (They already are by now actually)

P.S. Can this Ash Ketchum destroy Yugi Muto now? Or Yugi also have his own multiverse level (possibly extradimensional) scaling?

Last edited:
Out of curiosity (also, apologies if you already answered it), but who is the strongest character in Archie Sonic? Or there's no straight answer?
This guy:

AGK is the anime that literally kills most of it's rewatching potential while giving the middle finger to those who put time into the story. The manga is far from a masterpiece but at least it actually knows pacing while not using character death as it's sole crutch.
And yet it's still hella mid and below the standard of good manga so it doesn't matter lel

Chained Soldiers is what AgK should been without edginess and trash character deaths trope, and instead filled with maximum level of degeneracity lmao

Now that The Elder Scrolls has made an appearance on the show, its time for Fallout. There's also a Fallout show coming soon so no time better than the next season. I have my eye on two MUs currently:

The Mandalorian vs Courier 6 (Star Wars vs Fallout)

Adam Smasher vs Frank Horrigan (Cyberpunk 2077 vs Fallout)

Its probably a Fallout win on both, so which would you prefer?

I actually read AGK due to DB and curiosity due to hate it gets.

The main story sure would be average, and maybe passable if gory kills arent inherently bad, but having unimportant villain rape extremely unimportant NPC sure is a choice :V

Sucks how some characters died tho, like the make up girl was sad and brutal for her character, also the white masked guy, he wasnt even that bad of a person and was nice
See? This is why "death for the sake of edginess and shock value" is such of bad idea
Killing main characters feels tricky, when is it ok and when is it just meaningless shock value?

AGK at least makes a point that its a ****** up setting, so people dying shouldnt be a shock.
Except the writing is shit, so peoples dying for the sake of that isn't a good idea neither
And what Emirp said, some of the chars exist and die, that it, it fell off so bad

See? This is why "death for the sake of edginess and shock value" is such of bad idea

Except the writing is shit, so peoples dying for the sake of that isn't a good idea neither
And what Emirp said, some of the chars exist and die, that it, it fell off so bad
Ngl if i think about it now, cyberpunk pulled the death to all characters better then AgK and it fits their setting as well and impacts the others too

Back