• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it wrong that I kinda believe this?
Yeah.
DC has a bigger cosmology with more planes of existence than DBH.

He is inflating and confusing some scans and statements for DBH to claim that it's above dimensionality and shit like that. They also keep saying Beat's world transcends the Dragon Ball universe when it's just an alternate timeline.

If your verse relies on statements more than planes of existence to be strong. That's a sign your verse is fodder, just saying.¯\(ツ)

He is inflating and confusing some scans and statements for DBH to claim that it's above dimensionality and shit like that. They also keep saying Beat's world transcends the Dragon Ball universe when it's just an alternate timeline.
This doesn't disprove your point in the slightest, but I feel it should be noted that Beat's World being an alternate timeline is simultaneously true and untrue. See, the notion that Beat's World is just another timeline where the avatars use time travel to interact with DBH is only a thing in the Victory Mission manga written by Toyotaro. In other instances, though, Beat's World is Dragon Ball in the future but it is made pretty clear that it and the Dragon Ball World are different cosmologies all together.

In SDBH World Mission, for example, it is made abundantly clear that the Dragon Ball World can't interact with Beat's World unless very specific circumstances, such as characters like Sealas having to link both worlds together for it to affect Beat's World or how characters like Beat can't use their avatars and their abilities unless they utilize a device that lets them take on that form in the real world. Another example is found in Ultimate Mission X, where Demigra had to transcend space in order to reach Beat's World in order to enact of destroying everything and recreating it all from scratch.

Again this doesn't disprove the fact that the guy in the video is claiming BS to wank Goku higher then Superman, but Beat's World is anything but just an alternate timeline. If anything, you could argue that it's another multiverse that's not connected to the arcade game itself.

Swan never said GER was multi+

Literally most of the crew researchers have Joker outstatting Giorno
it's "can he bypass GER"?
Nothing else matters but that
I remember Swan saying something along the lines “if you’re above Multi+ or acausal you beat GER”. He might’ve changed his mind though, just give me a bit then I’ll find it

Last edited:

Galactus when Mordecai blocks ALL of his attacks with Death Kwon Do:
AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

Should Haggar or Zangief get a runback?
May or may not, depending on which opponents are brought up against.

Claims about what the crew comments about P5 Joker vs Giorno Giovanna
I will take every word with a grain of salt.
Otherwise ya Joker beats Giorno and GER in metaspace physically.

Back