• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nemesis “Mr. Transformers” Bloodryche himself gave his opinion on his 2nd most wanted matchup, the verdict—He believes the episode is shit in every area besides animation due to it grossly mischaracterizing Unicron and not utilizing the more esoteric cosmological powers of the combatants.

why should i care about this guy
ye aizen should've won we get it
grossly mischaracterizing Unicron and not utilizing the more esoteric cosmological powers of the combatants.
don't see the issue with Unicron portrayal not like he much beyond cosmic satan and on the latter point tbh is less on DB and more in general issue with writers when they give characters literally near every ability in the book they mostly fight like bricks with some little tricks here n there
Even Billcord didn't go all out on there more esoteric abilities

Nemesis “Mr. Transformers” Bloodryche himself gave his opinion on his 2nd most wanted matchup, the verdict—He believes the episode is shit in every area besides animation due to it grossly mischaracterizing Unicron and not utilizing the more esoteric cosmological powers of the combatants.

Bruh that’s not what he said
He did say it’s a mischaracterization, he just said it wasn’t for him

I know Nux as the guy who made the "(Insert episode name) IS A ONE-SIDED MASSACRE" videos
He's a YouTube who used to do anime hype video but then fell off once he tied to pivot his brand to V-Tuber stuff. His core audience didn't like this and the V-Tuber community at large hates his ass so he started to downward spiral over the past few years.
There's also some other controversy with him but honestly I can't think of a way to say without making myself look bad so I'm gonna ignore it.

Recently made a TN for Jotaro vs Kenshiro, still the best for both imho, wish the episode wasn't shit
image.png

He believes the episode is shit in every area besides animation due to it grossly mischaracterizing Unicron and not utilizing the more esoteric cosmological powers of the combatants.

...He didn't say that tho???? He said that the episode was good, it's just that it has problems that you mentioned, there's a difference between having problems and being flatout shit

Definitely one of the biggest disappointments of all time. To bad Kenshiro is likely never gonna get a runback
yea Jotaro vs Kenshiro would've been better if it was done now than earlier
also sucks Kenshiro doesn't have a strong option for a runback even when an anime for his series is coming up
all i can hope raoh comes in and get a banger in for it
akuma_vs_raoh_by_grandbull_deungti-fullview.jpg

also sucks Kenshiro doesn't have a strong option for a runback even when an anime for his series is coming up
So fuсking true, looking at how the team does fights with Jojo now and how they can write sad deaths in battles, I think if they did the ep now, it would've easily been one of the best on the show, sucks that they did it too early (They can also do a rematch of the fight but Jotaro vs Ken ain't really that big of an ep to earn a remake like Supes vs Goku)

Never say never, there can be some characters fitting to both besides their S5 fight

There's a new Hokuto no Ken coming up? A new adaptation of the manga or a new spinoff?

So fuсking true, looking at how the team does fights with Jojo now and how they can write sad deaths in battles, I think if they did the ep now, it would've easily been one of the best on the show, sucks that they did it too early (They can also do a rematch of the fight but Jotaro vs Ken ain't really that big of an ep to earn a remake like Supes vs Goku)
I’m mean bruh if they did a remaster then Jotaro is absolutely ******.
Kenishiro verse is stupid OP

Personally i prefer Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara).

But Akuma isn't as bad as i thought before and unfortunately Sengoku Basara its nowhere near as popular as Street Fighter.
I’m mean bruh if they did a remaster then Jotaro is absolutely ******.
Kenishiro verse is stupid OP
On that i fully agree, especially when i was the one who personally kickstarted the recent revision and realize how ridiculous the verse is.

Hokuto Shinken its literally the Speed Force of Anime.

Last edited:
They can probably do a better job with other HNK characters

Silver Surfer vs Galvatron! Who wins? | DEATH BATTLE Cast
21,186 views Streamed live on Dec 20, 2023 DEATH BATTLE Cast

As Xmas is coming here we have the prerecorded Death Battle Cast next week

Bruh that’s not what he said
He did say it’s a mischaracterization, he just said it wasn’t for him
...He didn't say that tho???? He said that the episode was good, it's just that it has problems that you mentioned, there's a difference between having problems and being flatout shit
I mean, yeah I kinda over exaggerated his summary but even for him usually being the community’s “Negative Nancy”, you can tell how he almost seemed hurt by how it turned out. He’s entitled to feel that way, but even other episodes he had problems with didn’t have the rant take up 95% of the video, so that’s something to consider.

Back