• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think DB's best option is to throw Kurumi against Nox (idk about who win, i heard It's debatable but that was a year ago), otherwise they throw her against Homura or some character with a stupid time hax level would make it more bad for a episode.

guess what they have in common in there DB?
159043d25ebf3c27f9b97bda1513ba34287d25b5_hq.jpg

@Kisaragi_Megumi they like Gohan vs Ultraman Zero
Neat, that mean we are so close right now
They joke about Date-A-Live some more but don’t seem to mind the MU itself and even say that they’ll have to watch the anime at some point.
This is why you should watch the ballot instead just read the recap comment to not get a wrong interpretion
Granted Homura vs Kurumi is the highest pushed MU for Madoka Magica right now

I think DB's best option is to throw Kurumi against Nox (idk about who win, i heard It's debatable but that was a year ago), otherwise they throw her against Homura or some character with a stupid time hax level would make it more bad for a episode.
Nox is even more "who" char so i don't seconded this idea at all

A series of 5 music works chaining into a story

Oh what ideas has our Kirbonic Pikmin come up this time? What matchups has Aaron asked for payment already?

(I can see you already commissioned Kasen Ibaraki vs STC Sonic to CF. Curious to know do you plan to submit it to Brandon or Aaron?)

Last edited:
guess what they have in common in there DB?
159043d25ebf3c27f9b97bda1513ba34287d25b5_hq.jpg

Same VA? Both were in Fortnite?

Honestly, the idea of Omni-man being post heel-face turn talking down Homelander rather than murder is hoenstly more interesting (or I just became numb to the stomp Homelander memes that seeing something new is refreshing) - hope it continues this way

Back