• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bill-really-just-neg-diffed-his-way-to-the-top-of-the-power-v0-q4b4ca2bry6c1.png

Damn killing my boy X like that
Megaman X massacres unless they do some massive reaching

Beyond Primal vs X, the only other possible one I see is Soundwave vs Octavia.

Rodimus vs Invincible is probably eh since both likely have other options that the team might use. Maybe Rodimus vs Luke but Luke also has other options. I dunno who'd they use for Shockwave I'd like MCU Thanos but I doubt the team would want that). Optimus vs Superman ain't happening till years later.

Megaman X massacres unless they do some massive reaching

Beyond Primal vs X, the only other possible one I see is Soundwave vs Octavia.

Rodimus vs Invincible is probably eh since both likely have other options that the team might use. Maybe Rodimus vs Luke but Luke also has other options. I dunno who'd they use for Shockwave I'd like MCU Thanos but I doubt the team would want that). Optimus vs Superman ain't happening till years later.
Rodimus vs Invincible getting pushed in the server so who knows but x vs Primal is the biggest one currently

There's also grimlock mu

Yeah, that version of Optimus doesn't have that much material anyway, if they're using Optimus again, they'll probably do an uber composite

Ah neat, I thought Primal got IDW Transformers scaling for a sec
Overall, I think it depends on how far they're willing to composite Primal.

If they're sticking to just the G1 cartoons, Primal is planetary at best. But JPG1 scaling can potentially get Primal up to Solar System level.

Just pray they don't use the dumb G1/IDW mishmash

What is this man in the suit thing I keep hearing about?
It's basically one of those found footage horror videos on YouTube that got popular recently.

The whole story is about a Godzilla actor slowly starting to physically merge with his suit, and as that happens, he starts to lose his mind and grow more animalistic, to the point he starts attacking other co workers and suit actors.

Galactus VS Unicron (Marvel Comics VS Transformers) | DEATH BATTLE!
763,093 views Premiered 11 hours ago
To compare
Goku VS Superman (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE!
334,449 views 3 hours ago

334k views in 3 hrs only? We need at least 1 mil in 12 hours and 5 mil views in 1 week to justify this

What are the connections? Idk anything about power rangers
Huh. It's weird that this kind of works. They fit the theme of long lost dinosaur robots that are unleashed on the modern day.

Grimlock has other origins, I know, but this one fits with the Quantum Rex. I doubt it'll ever happen, but I'd watch it. The Quantum Ranger is GOAT'd.

Back