• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Begone and never return
Although I would say P3 had the better SL
I will say that P3 had some more quality SLs, there were some stinkers like the Moon guy. P4 just has a more consistent quality with SLs like with the Dojima family (not Yakuza), Naoki, both the Fool and Judgement, Adachi, and Kanjis to name a few.

89m7d4.jpg

Yep I submitted that matchup I promised a while ago

Bump

And how many of you have submitted the form?

For anybody who cares about the Discord Death Battles, WordGirl vs SheZow just got a WHOLE lot more debatable thanks to Nemesis.
Actually Shezow from SheZow has a seemingly thematically matching opponent I can immediately think of: Ayumu Aikawa

Last edited:
What's/Who's SheZow
Character from a show that used to air on Hub (remember THAT channel?). From what I gathered, he's a kid who gets his hands on some superhero stuff, but the superhero in question was female, so he's essentially a crossdresser. Don't know much else, though.
Speaking of SheZow,
Actually Shezow from SheZow has a seemingly thematically matching opponent I can immediately think of: Ayumu Aikawa

How? What happened?
Well, at first we all thought WordGirl had the stat trinity plus knowledge advantage (she once threw three of Tobey's robots (which are the size of skyscrapers) into the sun, and flew from the moon to the sun in about five seconds, as well as having stuff like fourth wall awareness), but then Nemesis revealed that SheZow once piloted his ship from the asteroid belt to Saturn in about thirteen seconds, and he should scale to that as the ship isn't shown to be any faster than him flying. Plus, he has a TON of different haxes to mess with WordGirl that he has easy access to (time travel, age manipulation, that sort of thing).

Is that Flandre as your pfp?
Yes, Flandre Scarlet with a christmas outfit and bauble ornaments replacing her crystals in her wings.
pbQFycl.jpeg

Here is the full image in case any of ya' wants to reverse image search it. I forgot the artist 'cause I just googled christmas pictures of Flandre in Gelbooru and put on the most appropriate one. I didn't even look at the artist's name.

Back