• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fact that one of the Persona pages has a character that canonically died by a normal bullet is universe-level durability should be enough not to take it seriously.
Tbf, they (since Persona 3 onwards) usually aren't able to use their powers in the real world outside of rare circumstances, or when ridiculously powerful (for the verse).

Wall level Persona is utter downplay anyway.

The fact that one of the Persona pages has a character that canonically died by a normal bullet is universe-level durability should be enough not to take it seriously.
Glass canons? I mean Jojo characters can get hurt by bullet but they’re not any less building. Same with with some versions of Wonder Woman

Bullets and falling are the 2 most OP things in fiction
"Wonder Woman has been significantly damaged by regular bullets, and is more powerful than Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark), who drew blood from Superboy-Prime with a kick, who overpowered The Darkest Knight, who killed Perpetua, one of The Hands of Creation (Low 1-C regular bullets)."

Tbf, they (since Persona 3 onwards) usually aren't able to use their powers in the real world outside of rare circumstances, or when ridiculously powerful (for the verse).

Wall level Persona is utter downplay anyway.
Shinji died in The Dark Hour meaning he should be able to use his powers and still died/ in a coma.
Also in P4 Adachi threatened to kill Yu with a gun while in the TV world, it's shown multiple times that guns can harm and kill Persona users from 3-5. I'm not calling them wall-level just saying there nowhere near as powerful as people make them out to be.

Last edited:
"Wonder Woman has been significantly damaged by regular bullets, and is more powerful than Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark), who drew blood from Superboy-Prime with a kick, who overpowered The Darkest Knight, who killed Perpetua, one of The Hands of Creation (Low 1-C regular bullets)."
Where is this from?

I love how this statement just completely ignores:
  • Wonder Woman is weak to piercing objects
  • Superboy Prime actually varies in stats depending on mental state and sunlight

Shinji died in Dark Hour meaning he should be able to use his powers and still died/ in a coma. Also in P4 Adachi threatened to kill Yu with a gun while in the TV world, it's shown multiple times that guns can harm and kill Persona users from 3-5. I'm not calling them wall-level just saying there nowhere near as powerful as people make them out to be.
Huh, forgot when it was. Though P5 does have the excuse of cognition, so Joker is probably fine.

Fundamentally though, accepting gun anti-feats means they have to be wall level.

Even their lowest ends are way beyond that, being tier 7 or something.

The alternative is to put them as glass cannons, which doesn't compute with their portayls either.

Curious how G1 blog will handle Unicron.

I'm sure Galactus will win by a landslide, but considering G1's research, using their blog would likely be very convenient for me when reworking Unicron's profile.
idk if there any worthwhile TF mu left outside X vs Primal after this

idk if there any worthwhile TF mu left outside X vs Primal after this
There is Composite Optimus vs Superman but I feel like we won't get that till years later. Some others I can think of:

• Soundwave vs Octavia from Warframe
  • Rodimus vs Invincible is probably Invincible's best MU that isn't a godstomp.
  • Shockwave probably has a decent MU somewhere.
  • Starscream vs Loki ig? I feel Starscream could do a rerun. Starscream has stuff like the underbase, but Loki stomps because he has the god ofstories or something like that.
  • Maybe Grimlock, but idk who he'd fight.

I feel Shockwave should be the most interesting of the bunch because of shit like Regenesis. I've actually seen Shockwave vs MCU Thanos as a viable MU?

I feel Shockwave should be the most interesting of the bunch because of shit like Regenesis. I've actually seen Shockwave vs MCU Thanos as a viable MU?
This one could be viable since DB has been open to using alternate versions of characters. And they do have decent connections and both can carry a decent amount of views.

That and they have interesting and similar hax that would allow good animation potential.

There is Composite Optimus vs Superman but I feel like we won't get that till years later. Some others I can think of:

• Soundwave vs Octavia from Warframe
  • Rodimus vs Invincible is probably Invincible's best MU that isn't a godstomp.
  • Shockwave probably has a decent MU somewhere.
  • Starscream vs Loki ig? I feel Starscream could do a rerun. Starscream has stuff like the underbase, but Loki stomps because he has the god ofstories or something like that.
  • Maybe Grimlock, but idk who he'd fight.

Shockwave has some decent ones
I really like Q-Rex vs Grimlock

Actually one of the worst pages on this wiki
Maybe, but the page has this cool panel:
F-_j7tPW8AADJ4_

Yep I submitted that matchup I promised a while ago

Last edited:

Behold Robin Hood - surviving and able to sucker punch The Doctor. (Ignoring the High 1-B shenanigans The Doctor is 9-A physically still)
... What does Zorro have in comparison?

I just realized with Colex, Billcord, and Galactacron done, we don’t have any MAJORLY overdue or requested matchups left that they haven’t done. There’s of course RWBY hasn’t ended yet (probably) so Ruby VS Maka can’t happen, with Scourage done and Tomfooler-e on the way nobody is clamoring for Mickey Mouse VS Bugs Bunny, and the show obviously hasn’t ended so Wiz VS Boomstick is outta the question as well. Have we…peaked?
I already mentioned it but yeah, we might be entering new era where MUs are newer.

Also Persona 5 cast should get a Key for the real world ones being just normal humans for cataloging purposes. Too bad this wont happen.

At least I can post kick the cat again.

Morgana_Defending_Haru.gif

@Oliver_de_jesus To save some time I’ll make your argument for you.

After reading into type 4 multiverse stuff more, I realized that it basically encompasses all concept theories which can be described through logic and that it should logically encompass dimensionality. Which is kind of a ”duh” since I said before that transcending it grants 1-A on CSAP.

In fact I’ve seen some claim that it should be High 1-A on CSAP due to type 3 transduality, though they have given no proof for this so I’m not accounting for it in this debate.

As such you only need to prove that the EoH is superior to the external multiverse to the same degree that the external multiverse is superior to a regular 3D being and that the expansion speed of the EoH (when it’s acting like a black hole) is about a few sextillion times faster than someone who transcends the external multiverse.

Last edited:
I already mentioned it but yeah, we might be entering new era where MUs are newer.

Also Persona 5 cast should get a Key for the real world ones being just normal humans for cataloging purposes. Too bad this wont happen.

At least I can post kick the cat again.

Morgana_Defending_Haru.gif
I mean, for most of them, is there even anything really noteworthy to place for an irl key?

I doubt DB would differentiate it at all, consider they certainly didn't with Omni-Man

I doubt DB would differentiate it at all, consider they certainly didn't with Omni-Man
Hmm, my standards for canonicity are different but if it outright contradicts the source material on the smart atoms stuff then sure.

Back