• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL vs Massively FTL+ tho
Do Viltrumites have "resistance against all hax with sufficient ki"? Dragon Ball teaches us.

image0.png

well given season 10 ends on monday
what MU y'all bet on next season
It's been said already, but I seriously would want to see Kratos vs Asura even if Tom vs Wile beat it fair and square.

Why, you may ask? Because GOW Ragnarök just got DLC and, if it's to be believed, they'll be even more story bits coming to the game. So with GOW's massive popularity, plus the nostalgic value of Asura's Wrath, it would be incredibly stupid for Death Battle to not strike while the iron's hot. It could easily a shit ton of views and, in my opinion, it feels a little silly to ask fans if they want to see Kratos vs Asura even when they know that they've been wanting to do the MU for a long ass time

FTL vs Massively FTL+ tho
Oh shit yeah
Well but even so Madara has can cover it up, no?

well given season 10 ends on monday
what MU y'all bet on next season
Luzanne and and Scarestyrio

I just realized with Colex, Billcord, and Galactacron done, we don’t have any MAJORLY overdue or requested matchups left that they haven’t done. There’s of course RWBY hasn’t ended yet (probably) so Ruby VS Maka can’t happen, with Scourage done and Tomfooler-e on the way nobody is clamoring for Mickey Mouse VS Bugs Bunny, and the show obviously hasn’t ended so Wiz VS Boomstick is outta the question as well. Have we…peaked?

I just realized with Colex, Billcord, and Galactacron done, we don’t have any MAJORLY overdue or requested matchups left that they haven’t done. There’s of course RWBY hasn’t ended yet (probably) so Ruby VS Maka can’t happen, with Scourage done and Tomfooler-e on the way nobody is clamoring for Mickey Mouse VS Bugs Bunny, and the show obviously hasn’t ended so Wiz VS Boomstick is outta the question as well. Have we…peaked?
Me, lol

Nah Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny is built different, born different.

Wile E Coyote vs Tom Cat does serve as an intra Warner Bros toon force user battle, while Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny is THE Disney vs Warner Bros toon force user classic battle.

Ash vs Yugi still left

How Joker counters GER:
Tier: 6-B, higher with Willpower | Low 2-C, higher with Willpower | Low 1-C, higher with Willpower | 1-A, higher with Willpower | 1-A, higher with Willpower | 1-A, higher with Willpower, far higher with Satanael | 1-A, higher with Willpower | 1-A, higher with Willpower

Back