• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_20231212_192645.jpg

Up right now, will disappear soon and reappear again on Saturday morning SGT

The sneak peek

Last edited:
Has anyone played that new GoWR Valhalla? Is there any new abilities?
Yes but none that Kratos can actually use. All the new shit is limited to Valhalla only and Kratos can't use them outside of Valhalla. Just to be clear, I don't mean "he can't use them outside of the Valhalla the DLC", I mean that, in lore, he can't use them out outside of Valhalla the location. The Blade of Olympus shows up as a Spartan Rage variant and can only be used in Valhalla because Valhalla is creating it based off of Kratos's memories. At least you can use it in New Game+ so that's cool.

Edit: I don't know if this would change anything but Kratos fights Tyr multiple times and his lore entry states that Tyr is "among the most formidable opponents I have ever faced" but Tyr was also just testing Kratos so its unclear if either of them were going all out. If nothing else, it means that Tyr can put up a fight against Kratos so we have actual feats for Tyr now.

Last edited:
Back