• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png
D'ooh :(

Peep a look at this thread. The further you dig, the more crazy stuff gets for TF, apparently. Even has a Kaballah knockoff that could put the cosmology at utterly absurd levels beyond what VSBW has it, which, of course, Unicron scales to.
Learned a lot here. 11D alternity

You can say that, but lets be real, Death Battle won't take that shit seriously, even if that's the case. If they do, though, given they believe in Goku forcing himself into the future, the fact that Hit still stopped him after evolving again, would get taken into account to either say they're equal, or potentially his is superior(seriously, Hit's timeskip, by death battle's logic, can now timestop characters with immeasurable speed. Unreal, lmao). Also, even if you get 'other things' bought here on the wiki, that also doesn't mean they'd get bought by death battle, either. As for the insta-rez, assuming that's actually true, I'm assuming that's a new thing she's recently gotten?

As for immeasurable speed DBS, well no duh, you don't agree, lol. Look what they used, the mainly dub-exclusive Goku forcing himself into the future, and base, exhausted Goku reacting to sentient timeline Zamasu's attacks. The latter being ultra insane, due to transformation stacking on top of that. The speed buff they gave DBS dead ass ain't even fair, lol.
They didn’t use the Hit thing for speed evidence though? Within the episode itself they make it pretty clear that they still abide by the Power > Haxx mentality within Dragon Ball, so it would still be an AP overriding haxx thing rather than an immeasurable arg. Not to mention the entire tangent that they went on in Silvunks for it.

The only thing they used for immeasurable canon DB was Cooler’s IT feat and Merged Zamasu, the latter of which especially feels more like an affordance/generosity against Superman. I feel like they really wouldn’t accept it in other episodes lol.

Ah, Jack Frost vs Cirno. I hated that matchup for petty reasons because a person who shilled it said "Someone as lame as Cirno shouldn't stomp Papyrus. Papyrus best opponent isn't a random anime girl no one cares about, it's Giovanni Potache" and I've associated that matchup with him.

Is there anything else to that matchup other than "Weak comic relief characters that control ice?"
They’re both ice fairies, it’s funny cause the MU is kinda a stalemate
They're also arrogant and are quickly dispatched by the main protagonists.

Actually more close connections than Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi.

... If Hit ha served as a butler to someone before it might have made Hit vs Sakuya actually more thematic. (like I said before Hit is not even that versatile as a time stopper/time manipulation user)

They're also arrogant and are quickly dispatched by the main protagonists.

Actually more close connections than Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi.

... If Hit ha served as a butler to someone before it might have made Hit vs Sakuya actually more thematic. (like I said before Hit is not even that versatile as a time stopper/time manipulation user)
Man nobody cares
We just told you this

Back