• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
galactus_vs_unicron_by_sunmellows_dffqxyy-fullview.jpg

@Derpmaster9000 it's funny Hit vs Sakuya boils down to who can get the kill shot off now 😂
The discussion used to be on what they'd give Sakuya, mainly when it came to speed.

With the monster-buff death battle decided to give Super's speed stat in GvS 3, yeah, it really is just, "Who shoots first", if they buy Sakuya as immeasurable.(If they don't, and have her at anything lower, including infinite speed, she gets one-shot, lol.)

The discussion used to be on what they'd give Sakuya, mainly when it came to speed.

With the monster-buff death battle decided to give Super's speed stat in GvS 3, yeah, it really is just, "Who shoots first", if they buy Sakuya as immeasurable.(If they don't, and have her at anything lower, including infinite speed, she gets one-shot, lol.)
its funy even when she outguns him in ap speed is the deciding factor now

yeah y'all eating Ls till then
It's kinda funny that the one TF win on the show so far was such a lopsided stomp.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Primal is ******.
Some VS site is going to cook the weirdest broth you've seen and get a Primal statstomp somehow (this was revealed to me in a dream). Such a shame because it really does work in a lot of ways, Optimus Primal even sounds like a maverick name

At least with Megatron vs Frieza I could cook something via other versions or composites.

Unicron is just ******.
Trying to rationale a Unicron win in my head but the more Galactus high end scans I see the more I give up 😭
Especially when Galactus suddenly becomes Lifebringer.
Unicron realise he not built for this.

Also sentences Superman vs Optimus Prime early - reason:
Superman >> Goku = Frieza > Megatron = Optimus Prime
And
Superman = Wonder Woman >= Thor > Vegeta = Goku (ditto)

but this time people would still want it.

Last edited:
Goku VS Superman (Dragon Ball VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE!
334,449 views 3 hours ago

334k views in 3 hrs only? We need at least 1 mil in 12 hours and 5 mil views in 1 week to justify this

Next time...

The Galatus vs Unicron is finally real. Okay this is seaon finale worthy.
lso 2 Transformers episode in 1 season.
How many more notable Transformers matchups do we even have?

938,421 views Premiered 9 hours ago

THE honoured one.
Can it get past 5m clicks in a week though? And can Galactus vs Unicron surpass this?

DB doesn’t distinguish between infinite speed and immeasurable speed as seen with BillCord.

Another question: how are all matchups fitting into different symbols in the cipher roulette now?
Atom = Ant Man VS The Atom

Swords = Dark Souls VS Skyrim

Beaker = Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor

Question Mark = Bill Cipher VS Discord

Wave = Stitch VS Rocket Raccoon

Dollar Sign = Killua VS Misaka

Yin-Yang = Raven VS Phoenix

Lotus = Vader VS Obito

Half-Moon = Rilo’s Worst Nightmare

Pentagram = Gojo VS Makima

Suits = Scooby VS Courage

Transform = Frieza VS Megatron

Skull and Crossbones = Galactus VS Unicron

Star = Martian Manhunter VS Silver Surfer

Recycle = Goku joining the ozone layer

Scales = Cole VS Alex

Y'know, when you think about it, Superman was totally spared because of Death Battel's premature Goku vs Superman 2. If they had just waited a little while longer, Dragon Ball Super was about to kick off and start with universal feats. Goku would've gotten a W because DC heralds weren't perceived to be universal by any credible versus debater back then.

And now Galactus is about to be saved by Death Battle's delayed release of his fight with Unicron. If they'd gotten to this by when it was most requested, Galactus probably would've lost. He'd have still been rated at something like multiversal, but complete Unicron pulls a Darkseid and supersedes the multiverse. Galactus would still have a shot with the Ultimate Nullifier, but that's not guaranteed to work. Now Galactus has modern comic scaling though, and he scraps this Transformer god.

Y'know, when you think about it, Superman was totally spared because of Death Battel's premature Goku vs Superman 2. If they had just waited a little while longer, Dragon Ball Super was about to kick off and start with universal feats. Goku would've gotten a W because DC heralds weren't perceived to be universal by any credible versus debater back then.

And now Galactus is about to be saved by Death Battle's delayed release of his fight with Unicron. If they'd gotten to this by when it was most requested, Galactus probably would've lost. He'd have still been rated at something like multiversal, but complete Unicron pulls a Darkseid and supersedes the multiverse. Galactus would still have a shot with the Ultimate Nullifier, but that's not guaranteed to work. Now Galactus has modern comic scaling though, and he scraps this Transformer god.
Actually, by the time they made GvS 2 DBS already had universal feats. They simply scaled both characters horrible incorrectly.

Lotus = Vader VS Obito
Half-Moon = Rilo’s Worst Nightmare
Pentagram = Gojo VS Makima
Suits = Scooby VS Courage
Skull and Crossbones = Galactus VS Unicron
Recycle = Goku joining the ozone layer
Scales = Cole VS Alex
My pick:
Lotus = Vader VS Obito
Half-Moon = Rilo’s Worst Nightmare Guts vs Dimitri
Pentagram = Goku vs Superman 3
Suits = Gojo VS Makima
Skull and Crossbones = Scooby VS Courage
Recycle = Galactus VS Unicron
Scales = Cole VS Alex

Ah I remember this

Holy shit, that pre analysis was awful. Why does CFC talk so much about his OCs? No one cares about them, just talk about the fighters.

These are my issues with animated Boomstick and Wiz taken up to eleven.

The fight was better than I remembered. I remembered it as a badly animated image puppet fight like the early cartoon fight club days.

938,421 views Premiered 9 hours ago

THE honoured one.
Can it get past 5m clicks in a week though? And can Galactus vs Unicron surpass this?
1,090,484 views 11 hours ago
THE honoured one.

Now, see how fast it gets to the 2m and 2.5m range

Will it affect composite Janemba vs composite Utsuho Reiuji?

(Not that Janemba vs Utsuho Reiuji can match Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi in "popularity" but it is weird when Janemba vs Utsuho Reiuji has more close connections than Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi.)

I'm pretty sure she has insta-rez ability cards now that also transmogrify nearby enemies.

Also, her timestop is layered. So that's another thing.

And there's a lot of other things that aren't on her profile or anyone else's profile yet.

Immeasurable DBS is just weird though. Can't say I agree with their reasoning for it.

... Death Battle DC Universe is only 1.62e63 times a real world universe size?

Should we bust in how big one Touhou universe is? Any good DC vs Touhou Project matchup?
We need DC vs Touhou Project. Dragon Ball vs Touhou Project matchups like Hit vs Sakuya Izayoi and Janemba vs Utsuho Reiuji cannot suffice.
Unless...
for SMT vs Touhou Project we have Jack Frost vs Cirno I am so excited (so excited I may have some really horrible puns) and some fans are on it so yeah.

Last edited:
Back