• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wiz VS Boomstick will be the last episode of the show
Unless they want to have a new versus show else no.

Goku vs Superman 3
WAIT, WHY ISN’T THIS THE SEASON FINALE?
"Oh ho ho just you wait."

Wait, what could be bigger then Goku vs Superman!?
... cereal mascot battle royale or Ruby Rose vs Maka Albarn?

Or they throw a real curveball and have us Samus Aran vs Mega Man X or even Zoom vs Homura.

Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm new here (kind of, I've been lurking for a long time, and I had an account a long time ago that I lost), but I've been a big fan of Death Battle and vs debating for a long time.

Anyway, I'm actually pretty excited and Goku vs Superman 3, mostly because I hope they actually respect both characters and because the animation (at least going by the sneak peek) is going to be amazing! (I also like it just because I thought it was hilarious that they were doing it at all).
Sup m8

17013634634958859199195464970070.png

They think hero’s is canon? Huh
"Last time we did this, Goku essentially had one mainline canon while Superman’s was split between multiple eras. Nowadays, it's sort of opposite. Given how Dragon Ball Super has three different continuities between movies, anime, and manga, we’re electing to smush them together in a similar manner to how Superman’s main canon now works. This technically also includes Super Dragon Ball Heroes, but I'll let the episode explain that."

They consider DBH as a different continuity

"Last time we did this, Goku essentially had one mainline canon while Superman’s was split between multiple eras. Nowadays, it's sort of opposite. Given how Dragon Ball Super has three different continuities between movies, anime, and manga, we’re electing to smush them together in a similar manner to how Superman’s main canon now works. This technically also includes Super Dragon Ball Heroes, but I'll let the episode explain that."

They consider DBH as a different continuity
A different continuity but they’re still mashing them up with the rest of super

Yes, but they consider it as a different canon
An SDBH guidebook states the DBS Anime existed in SDBH parallel to the storyline prior to CC Goku's debut and it also states that CC Goku is directly from the end of the DBS Anime. It goes roughly:
DB Manga (Maybe Toei, but the Toei stuff is mostly for Xeno Goku) -> DBS Anime -> SDBH​

Comparatively, Xeno Goku is:
Toei Anime -> GT -> DBH -> SDBH​
So there is reason for them to reach that conclusion.

I wanna hear why he thinks that

There ins´t a logical reason lol, he used VSBW page to scale Saitama and Tiktok videos to scale Bakugo, here is the original video

An SDBH guidebook states the DBS Anime existed in SDBH parallel to the storyline prior to CC Goku's debut and it also states that CC Goku is directly from the end of the DBS Anime. It goes roughly:
DB Manga (Maybe Toei, but the Toei stuff is mostly for Xeno Goku) -> DBS Anime -> SDBH​

Comparatively, Xeno Goku is:
Toei Anime -> GT -> DBH -> SDBH​
So there is reason for them to reach that conclusion.
I'm saying that DBH is a different canon compared to the main DBS anime and manga, both are canon for DBH, but the opposite doens´t happen

If they use this for Godzilla, I just know DB will use Infinite Dimensional Hulk lmfao
To Death Battle Hulk is universal, though; proof of that is the fact that Broly, who was cataloged as universal, beat him with multipliers alone. Also, I'm sure they will use Godzilla Ultima from the anime instead of the novel version.

Ok I legitimately hate GvS2 more than MvS2 and Mewtwo Vs Shadow now (didn't think it was possible), I didn't need to be reminded just how grossly condensing and patronizing the "irreverent sequel" was ugh! Even with the benefit of hindsight and retrospective, it only makes GvS2 worst with time. Ten years old milk honestly sounds more appealing.

Ok I legitimately hate GvS2 more than MvS2 and Mewtwo Vs Shadow now (didn't think it was possible), I didn't need to be reminded just how grossly condensing and patronizing the "irreverent sequel" was ugh! Even with the benefit of hindsight and retrospective, it only makes GvS2 worst with time. Ten years old milk honestly sounds more appealing.
I've long stated Goku vs Superman 2 was a Dogshit episode and easily among the worst episodes on the show
Even ignoring the analysis the animation despite being better than Goku vs Superman 1 had ugly ass models,mainly boring and the fight was mainly Goku getting shit stomped Superman no selling his stuff

Its baffling to see folks try and defend that garbage to this day

Back