• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like...man, when they literally say the opposite in the video, ya I can see why people are upset about that. You can either call it lying or the writer being misinformed, neither is a good look
It’s not lying, nor misinformation otherwise they wouldn’t give it to them twice. I think it was just poorly worded

Bro, what?

It's not leaving something out. It's contradictory information.

Trunks can't be finite speed in the episode, but then immeasurable speed right after it ends. You gotta pick.
The only :good" reason to do that, is if they were trying to make this very episode less predictable, but it's still not a good look

The episode itself didn't put Trunks at Immeasurable, unfortunately the episode was already dated as the Heros Immeasurable meta had just picked up traction.

Ultraguy later clarified that he does think there is some Immeasurable scaling that he wanted to put into a black box but it didn't get .

Either way, that claim that Trunks' speed must have a limit is a stupid one and should be be criticized, but I don't blame the researchers for bad timing

One season late but still.
hvSTe21.png

It was always the intention to have immeasurable speed, I think they mentioned it in the season 9 finale, they likely just said it in the episode just so it would be easier to explain why silver won to the casual audiencr
So they opted to do that... by lying to the general audience? They literally say trunks couldn't have infinite speed when there research implied he has something beyond that, again I perfer to believe the writer wasn't fully connected to the research and this statment just slipped by

Tho if they did that to misdirect for this superman vs goku 3 this would be hype

The episode itself didn't put Trunks at Immeasurable, unfortunately the episode was already dated as the Heros Immeasurable meta had just picked up traction.

Ultraguy later clarified that he does think there is some Immeasurable scaling that he wanted to put into a black box but it didn't get .

Either way, that claim that Trunks' speed must have a limit is a stupid one and should be be criticized, but I don't blame the researchers for bad timing
Is it wrong for me to say that I somewhat am looking forward to the fight, just to see how good the research and animation will be?

I'd love if dragon fable showed up, but that's next to impossible

Not much DF stuff in vs debating, or in many places really, shame great game

How fitting, Rick died the same way his wife did

Erased from all of existence
lmao
What if the season finale is Walter White Vs Light Yagami
You mean American Kira vs Japanese Kira

Haha

Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (Rick and Morty VS Doctor Who) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered 11 hours ago
UODG3dz_d.webp

853,097 clicks in 11.5 hours... is THIS overtaking GojoKima?

Looks like the sacrifice of Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki is not gone for nothing. Still believe that Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki needs to be made into being asap.
Premiered 16 hours ago

This RickDoc is close to GojoKima - has the former rsurpassed the latter?

Would be a shame if Goku vs Superman 3 is not even close to GojoKima and RickDoc in clicks (very likely will flop tho).

Maybe I will commission Frieren vs Chihiro Rokuhira and co-sponsor Morbius vs Chihiro Rokuhira if I have a co-sponsor (the meme involved will be "peak fiction vs peak fiction").

(Oh just for announcement I have commissioned Paul Jeremiah Rabin and Mary Jane Watson vs Semi and Y a few months ago.)

lmao

You mean American Kira vs Japanese Kira

Haha

Premiered 16 hours ago

This RickDoc is close to GojoKima - has the former rsurpassed the latter?

Would be a shame if Goku vs Superman 3 is not even close to GojoKima and RickDoc in clicks (very likely will flop tho).

Maybe I will commission Frieren vs Chihiro Rokuhira and co-sponsor Morbius vs Chihiro Rokuhira if I have a co-sponsor (the meme involved will be "peak fiction vs peak fiction").

(Oh just for announcement I have commissioned Paul Jeremiah Rabin and Mary Jane Watson vs Semi and Y a few months ago.)

I know it's honestly unlikely but I'd lobe it if it got 10 Mil views tbh I do want another one of these fights, but when something dramatic happens to db, like say in 15 years if DB is still a thing,

Back