• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if it ends with Goku and Superman making out in Fortnite, what then.
Gunna Fire GIF - Gunna Fire Writing GIFs

Aint no way Nemesis is going on about other people being obnoxious about a Deathbattle.

Glass houses.
**** off Nem
Oh, please, Nem. DB is beating a horse until it's glue and people aren't happy about it. As long as they don't do something stupid over it, that's their right.
Yeah, even as a fan of Nem, this is a hypocritical L on his part considering he’s the one who threw a hissy fit on SunHerkong, Freizatron, and Gutsmitri. He still refuses to acknowledge the former’s existence. Let people not enjoy things as long as they aren’t being genuinely toxic.

Oh, please, Nem. DB is beating a horse until it's glue and people aren't happy about it. As long as they don't do something stupid over it, that's their right.
Also wtf can people not express their opinions on a match Nem? Like didn’t you make an entire video about how you were upset of the idea that frieza vs megatron was a MU that existed. This is so hypocritical of him

We know the last episode was planned to be Wiz Vs. Boomstick and all, but the fight before the true finale? I had always guessed that was going to be Goku Vs. Superman 3, with the expectation that it'd be their 'use everything, all composite, hold nothing back' version of the fight. Felt thematic, regardless of the highly volatile opinions on the MU, Death Battle, and rematch in general. Doing THE Death Battle episode one last time and use everything and anything to send the series off.

...Well don't I look stupid?

NGL I kinda dislike the people who are against the matchup happening again since I wanted GvS3 to happen (After Goku vs Jin Mori and Superman vs Optimus Prime) and I find them annoying.
Disliking people because they don't want Goku to get stomped three times by the same guy? Why does every defense of this Mu involve painting those who don't like it in as bad faith as possible

There are an infinite amount of universes, all with infinite variations and possibilities.

But there is no universe where they have Goku beat Superman in a Deathbattle. Doesn't matter what Goku does. Now and forever more.

I swear it should be a rule on their website.
Maybe it Death Battle's attempt to abandon the infamous "NoLimit" Superman argument.

Disliking people because they don't want Goku to get stomped three times by the same guy? Why does every defense of this Mu involve painting those who don't like it in as bad faith as possible
It's simple, I like it and my tastes are better than anyone else's.

I'm not calling y'all obnoxious to be preachy or to try to silence certain criticisms like Purple Ragna is known to do. I am doing so because I am better, my tongue is better than yours.

Fr, I much prefer Superman to Goku and even root for him, but I'm so done with this debate. I just don't wanna see Goku die to the same guy again.

Also is this the season finale or is there another episode after this? What could be more controversial than GvS3.

Fr, I much prefer Superman to Goku and even root for him, but I'm so done with this debate. I just don't wanna see Goku die to the same guy again.

Also is this the season finale or is there another episode after this? What could be more controversial than GvS3.
Wiz vs boomstick?

We know the last episode was planned to be Wiz Vs. Boomstick and all, but the fight before the true finale? I had always guessed that was going to be Goku Vs. Superman 3, with the expectation that it'd be their 'use everything, all composite, hold nothing back' version of the fight. Felt thematic, regardless of the highly volatile opinions on the MU, Death Battle, and rematch in general. Doing THE Death Battle episode one last time and use everything and anything to send the series off.

...Well don't I look stupid?
That's the thing, this is totally the route I thought they were taking.

I figured Goku and Superman would show up in separate MUS (Goku vs Jin Mori, Superman vs Optimus Prime), build up some community hype at they new analysis. I'd probably have their separate episodes be back to back, because audiences love shit like that. I promise you the Death Battle fandom would have a field day with this. This would also help Goku vs Superman 3 get over its biggest hurdle...

It's redundant.

Getting the community get hyped up at seeing Goku and Superman back, but fighting different people, will help break the ice and, with time, warm people up to the idea of GvS 3.

But nah, just drop it in our laps out of nowhere.

Back