• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Rick knows what Time Lords are so he was waiting for his regeneration to start so he can put an end to him, that's why he said "now hurry up"
I mean this is Rick, he could have just kept shooting the Doctor until he was turned into a pile of meat and blood, or he could have used the Eraser gun on Doctor lmao

Deathbattle will never have Goku win against Superman.

Never

Ever

Using SDBH is just to drum up excitement, they will keep their outcome the same.
And let’s just say somehow Goku does win. Wouldn’t that make Xeno the stronger cosmology than DC? It just wouldn’t make any sense at all.

I don’t see a way they can spin a Goku win at all without contradicting and downplaying their own research for DC.

abb.jpg

No sir, not gonna watch capeshit!

Death Battle established the following

DC cosmology>Archie>>>>>Heroes
So why the **** we're doing his again
And let’s just say somehow Goku does win. Wouldn’t that make Xeno the stronger cosmology than DC? It just wouldn’t make any sense at all.

I don’t see a way they can spin a Goku win at all without contradicting and downplaying their own research for DC.
Literally this

Well ok, there is exactly 1 way for goku to overcome the differences in the size of the universes,

Some believe that goku's base form because as powerful as his first ultra insinct sign transformation after dighting jern, and that that happened again after he foight the fusion, that would make goku's base from about 8 trillion times weaker then his SSBKKX20 after the TOP, or in otherwords, greatly bridging the gap.

This is the only path I can see for goku, to victory, of course, speed would also have to pan out for goku
O.. never mind I see from the thor VS vegeta video, they don't use this logic. So nope, pointless fight

INB4 they scale Superman to the Flash in speed
Even tho he really shouldn't, flash holds back alot
I mean iirc a couple DC authors already have Superman's top speed above a few Speedforce users (Jay Garrick Flash, Wallace Kid Flash, Godspeed, etc). I mean they gave Raven the Unkindness, so non-standard, What...if? or one off power ups don't really matter too much for Death Battle.

Death Battle established the following

DC cosmology>Archie>>>>>Heroes
So why the **** we're doing his again
I have a feeling they're gonna backpedal & say that SDBH has a far bigger cosmology than they originally stated in Trunks vs Silver,which would render that fight inaccurate,too. Every time DB reevaluates a match up,they destabilize several of their other episodes.

Back