• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m guessing it’s because RT is going through some shit currently so now is the WORST POSSIBLE TIME for Death Battle to be at an all time low if the whole company does go under like everybody’s been predicting and Warner decides not to bail them out.
Yeah given rwby RT prize possession hasn't been greenlight for a new season

DB is old hat, its 13 years old soon. Many know about it and it has likely pissed off a lot of potential fans, who then stop watching it.
That can be a thing too, especially if they give a take that isnt even justified or come up with something thats wank or downplay

Objectivity and yada yada can go so far at times in vs honestly

Ok, so here's the compilation of the most notable JPG1 feats. Forgot to post them here when I promised it a few days back. Oops.

Also here's some of the wackier Megatron abilities had:

Megatron has some wacky regen, which includes:
Megatron has some Absorption feats:
And some random stuff here and there.

And on lower views, I suspect most big MUs are kinda done already. DB wont reach peak views likely ever. But as long as they stay sustainable its fine.
Pretty much
Omnilander was lightning in the bottle
Idk if there's any mu left These days that can net similar numbers

well... I thought that was normal, after all, death battle is a long episode, and not many casuals are interested in the research, most go for the animation and if they can... celebrate or complain if their favorite character lost.

youtube rewards videos that are not too long, it is quite normal for short and simple videos to go viral.

people don't usually have the time or patience to watch 20 minutes if only 3 or 2 minutes are of something that interests them like animation.

the mere fact that a character is the "winner" already discourages many people from watching the episode.

and the times of sprite animations are long gone.

So I would say that death battle has actually held up well with 1 Million is a miracle, added to the tons of vs channels that pass over 100k views.

image.png

well... I thought that was normal, after all, death battle is a long episode, and not many casuals are interested in the research, most go for the animation and if they can... celebrate or complain if their favorite character lost.

youtube rewards videos that are not too long, it is quite normal for short and simple videos to go viral.

people don't usually have the time or patience to watch 20 minutes if only 3 or 2 minutes are of something that interests them like animation.

the mere fact that a character is the "winner" already discourages many people from watching the episode.

So I would say that death battle has actually held up well with 1 Million is a miracle, added to the tons of vs channels that pass over 100k views.
These really.
Curse AI, curse evolving (and devolving) YouTube algorithms, curse Rooster Teeth management, curse RWBY production team, curse all of it.

**** Neal Mohan, **** YouTube's Algorithm, **** AI, **** Rooster Teeth, **** them all

Devilartemis does not deserve, dammit

Back