• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unironically think opening up a Patreon, having the Discord be public, and allowing everyone to vote next year on the ballots would drive up engagements and interactions.
Tbh you do have a point on this 🤔
Tho likely chance they'll deal with more toxic peeps but ignoring that have more folks be aware than just the community would do wonders

Screenshot_20231003_154220_YouTube.jpg
Stay strong, WileTom brethren.

Is anyone even going to acknowledge what DJ said lol
I can't respond to that without being an ass and while I come across as an asshole to all of you, it's different when there's an actual crew member here.

I'll just say this:
I'm just worried about the show tbh. I'm not sure if their theory is correct, I really doubt the champion stuff has any effect on the algorithm.

Ngl I fell that ballot picks be a testing indicator whether they can be feasible or a sell to most
You mean the general audience?

Well can everyone vote on that poll or is it for the champions only? Being a Champion member (by actually paying) means the voters are already somewhat dedicated to Death Battle and the sample size is already deviating from the general masses.

Because this is very important to Champions and even just DB as a whole, want to make sure this is as clear as possible and not second hand info from people that aren't as familiar with how YouTube operates.

Since the change for the 24-hour screening, impressions have been down. Not views. (well views too but that's not as important since sponsors are a major driving factor, not so much how many sees it). But in order for the channel to grow and be sent out to subscribers regardless of if they pay, impressions (which is the amount of times the thumbnail of the video is seen) needs to be consistent / higher. It helps the channel, keeps the lights on, stuff like that. So if they are millions below the expectation, some changes and tests gotta be made. We wouldn't have bothered if it was thousands less and just ate the L. Ergo, we're testing it specifically for this episode. And only Frieza VS Megatron. That should be clear. If it turns out the 24-hour screening is what's primarily affecting everything, that's a conversation we'll have in what we can do to make up for it and how we can deliver these out. It sucks and no one wants it to stick, but lights gotta stay on.
Do you think it is cheating the Planet level members, Galaxy level members and RT First members if they pay to get exclusive and early views on episodes but now they are treated "only" the same as the general masses?

If Billcord has taught me anything is that MLP fans don't deserve anything nice
You don't need to be a MLP fan to voice that Discord should win. Also, being a MLP fan does not mean that the person would wank Discord or downplay Bill.

By the way, what's the general consensus of Freeza VS Megatron? I am confused by the complicity of Transformer canonity. Obscure abilities or feats could appear in characters from such verses.

And tbh spoiling acts happen all the time - since RT First members can watch the episode 1 day or even 2 in advance.

Why is removing the time gap even a consideration? Especially when it is sort of a right of the RT First members and Death Battle Champion members?

And tbh spoiling acts happen all the time - since RT First members can watch the episode 1 day or even 2 in advance.

Why is removing the time gap even a consideration? Especially when it is sort of a right of the RT First members and Death Battle Champion members?
It doesn't really make sense, I'm not sure how restricting access to like 3k people will help get the numbers up.

The crew just needs to understand that the show is old and people lose interest over time.

**** debatability, I want cool battles and what if scenarios
Yeah, I feel the same abit, it feels like everytime I find a cool MU that feel debatable it’s revealed like 3 days later it’s actually an absolute stomp and there’s no reason to believe the other wins

It's their chance to release the fights only.. they should at least try that with the fights from older seasons.. it would definitely attract a hell of a lot more audience since also a good portion comes for the animation.

The crew just needs to understand that the show is old and people lose interest over time.
I’m guessing it’s because RT is going through some shit currently so now is the WORST POSSIBLE TIME for Death Battle to be at an all time low if the whole company does go under like everybody’s been predicting and Warner decides not to bail them out.

Back