• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm curious, was I the only one who got strong Green Goblin/Spider-Man Dunkey vibes from this part in Cole vs Alex?

KYyFu7.gif

I'm curious, was I the only one who got strong Green Goblin/Spider-Man Dunkey vibes from this part in Cole vs Alex?

KYyFu7.gif
I am sure the crew inserted Spider-Man memes in the episode because they share the same love.
Funny tho I loved it
Good ole fashion good vs evil dynamic

It stuff like this that truly helps a MU
This partly helps in making the fight memorable.

In fact, the good vs evil dynamic also gets portrayed in Bill Cipher vs Discord.

ctnjDUQ_d.webp

1,011,325 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
In ~ 7 days + 5.333 hours
Bump

Hey, what MUs does gorilla grodd have? I think an episode with him could be fun
Mojo Jojo from PPG is the big one
You know, I’d love that
This is "the one" matchup for Gorilla Grodd ATM

I want two tyrants trying to kill each other with some nice shit talking

Not force shitty TFS ref
Imma need Frieza vs Megatron fight to do very well so I can see this fight happen
ultraman_zero_vs_gohan__new_version__by_simonrabbidsghost_dg8fue3-pre.jpg
We shall see. Sooner than expected.
(Well the sneak peek would actually show briefly the quality of the fight)
And if GoZero fails against GoMark we still have GoGa

I like how KillSaka proverbial punching bag of this season
Like it ain't even bad (depending on how ya feel about it) but the fact it took a month to reach a 1mil while other episodes like Colex and Guts vs Dimitri reach 1mil in less of week at worst
This actually means Death Battle itself is losing general popularity overall for different reasons.

Last edited:
I get that one of Scorpion vs Wolf's connection is them being able to revive after death but would Scorpion even get that in the fight? He's no longer a revenant by the events of MK11 and straight up dies for good in that game before the timeline is remade only for the Scorpion in MK1 to not even be Hanzo. Would DB just give it to him anyway?

You know I think they didn't do a whole lot of math for the Vegeta calc. I think they simply calculated it's Gravitational binding energy, 10 times denser + 10 times the gravity = I believe 100 x GBE of earth. Which according to Death battle standards is 53 zettatons. x 100 = 5.3 yottatons. So they likely put it at the bare minimum.

likely because as someone else poited out before.
Universal shockwaves go BBBRRR.

I just hope this verdict doesn't spawn backlash regardless of who wins. Billcord got really bad (and why I wish this site had a disclaimer of roughly "we try our best to figure out the strength of fictional character's. but as these are fictional, we cannot 100% accurately determin them. And our site's standards are our sites standards. Not everyone has to agree with the standards but you must at least use them on this site.") And Colex got some backlash for Cole resisting Alex's black light virus.

it entirely depends on what megatron gets in his composite
standard G1 dies as most other versions.
IDW even with wank ain't beating frieza lol
JPG1 megatron is where the real meat fo the debate comes in and if DB gives him that then the MU is debatable and close
I've heard that the JPG1 stuff that Megatron could get that could make this MU debatable are things that he probably shouldn't get. Which means he's probably because gonna get them.

It's a lose lose for Frieza, either he loses because they created a Frankenstein composite, or he wins and people start antongizing Dragon Ball fans that Death Battle 'handed them a win'.

It's a lose lose for Frieza, either he loses because they created a Frankenstein composite, or he wins and people start antongizing Dragon Ball fans that Death Battle 'handed them a win'.
I can get the former but the latter is kinda dumb cause like outside various versions of megatron and Pyron and Mewtwo most of Freiza Ls are typical capeshit MU

It really depends how DB handles it

Is there any reason why megatron/galvatron in this wiki is not as strong as people out of this wiki say he is?

(Im assuming death battle is going to use a different scale for him)

Is there any reason why megatron/galvatron in this wiki is not as strong as people out of this wiki say he is?

(Im assuming death battle is going to use a different scale for him)
Because a lot of it is composite and out of context shit. Universal IDW is wack imo. JPG1 is legit universal to multiversal, but they don't have profiles... yet.

G1 should definitely be Tier 5 but I haven't made the upgrade yet.

Also for who I'm betting, neither tbh. It really all goes down to how they treat Megatron. It's joever for Frieza if they composite him to the max. Definitely rooting for Megs tho.

Names some people have not heard for a long time.

MvMJb2j_d.webp

War ain't over till it is over.
We can see many other matchups are good in their own rights and should be given an episode no matter the vote results, but Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku really raises attention in this poll and, honestly, belongs to this poll specifically and should win thi poll and possibly even the whole tournament.

Serious. This really means Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku and Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname are both very well requested.

Just saying, the battle between Goyu and Moondoka is infinitely more interesting than either MUs themselves
Sucks either one will be shat out of existence by Gru vs Megamind
Well TBH Gru vs Megamind and Osmosis Jones vs White Blood Cell U-1146 are the top two matchups requested by fans at Reddit(?) at one poll and they are overdue too.

This is also a DC herald L, so that's neat

Will Vandal Savage vs Mammoth Mogul work too?

MvMJb2j_d.webp

War ain't over till it is over.
We can see many other matchups are good in their own rights and should be given an episode no matter the vote results, but Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku really raises attention in this poll and, honestly, belongs to this poll specifically and should win thi poll and possibly even the whole tournament.

Serious. This really means Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku and Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname are both very well requested.
Frieza preview trending at 14th now

And yes GoYu need your votes.
See how Frieza preview alone does great in clicks? Vote for something that can grow in clicks.

Last edited:
Back