• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Liking friezas preview so far, bit weird that they go with 5 yottatons for the planet vegeta feat (It's not wrong since that'd be the minimum GBE of the planet but weird that they just went with that instead of the high end calcs that pretty consistently get to dwarf star level). Also was not expecting them to treat the spirit bomb against Kid Buu as an actual speed feat the characters can scale to, nice change of pace from the shockwaves but also pretty weird. Guess this means they put Buu saga characters at quadrillions times faster than light.

Anyways gotta ask you again
What is the best shit Megatron gets with g1 related stuff
Especially with the Japanese legends continuity and how impressive that is again
His Super Megatron form can consistently fight characters with the coloured matrix. A single coloured matrix is capable of creating and destroying an entire universe. He also fights and scales to other characters who destroy the universe

His Golden Megatron form has the power of the golden matrix, which has the power of two silver matrixes. A single silver matrix is the combined power of 7 coloured matrixes, and the silver matrix could merge 7 universes into one.

I can present the full set of scans for his JPG1 self if ya'll want.

For IDW, his best stuff is staggering and surviving multiple attacks from Regenesis Shockwave, who was gonna control the entire multiverse to his will (The full Transformers multiverse is Infinite, and IDW is canon to it), as well as Shockwave collapsing the universe into a singularity which he absorbed. That is if you scale his Regenesis feat to his physicals.

I also present his other wincons here.
So assuming they composite Megatron, Megatron's main wincons are:
  • Possible superior AP and Speed if they really choose to wank.
  • Anti-Matter
  • Regen means that Frieza can't straight kill him from the get go, and he can likely outlast Frieza in a battle of attrition.
  • Energy Absorption, which will allow Megatron to possibly match if not surpass Frieza.
  • He can summon and create other universe buster versions of himself to overwhelm Frieza.
And before someone asks, he does have time travel, but it's very much non combat applicable. He has Clairvoyance, although he doesn't use this in character. And he has some haxes from Devastation, which they have used, but none are particularly useful other than like, paralysis and black holes ig.

Liking friezas preview so far, bit weird that they go with 5 yottatons for the planet vegeta feat (It's not wrong since that'd be the minimum GBE of the planet but weird that they just went with that instead of the high end calcs that pretty consistently get to dwarf star level). Also was not expecting them to treat the spirit bomb against Kid Buu as an actual speed feat the characters can scale to, nice change of pace from the shockwaves but also pretty weird. Guess this means they put Buu saga characters at quadrillions times faster than light.
You think they're building up to his high-end calcs?

well at least in the Anime DBZ, Gohan can sense how the Spirit bomb travels to the supreme planet, and Buunteks speedblizt Gohan's ki senses

So make sense

After all these years...

DB has finally used and calced Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta. Took them 12 years and 14 DBZ episodes to get to that.

Imma need Frieza vs Megatron fight to do very well so I can see this fight happen
ultraman_zero_vs_gohan__new_version__by_simonrabbidsghost_dg8fue3-pre.jpg

As for Megatron's Anti Matter, there is one angle I did notice.

Its been said Hakai's existence erasure isnt quite like anti matter, as anti matter's deal is about colliding with matter and those two properties colliding causes their destruction which then releases energy. So Hakai cant be compare to it since it functions differently. But...?

EwxYjrXW8AA54IW.png

The manga does say that since Hakai turns something into nothing, it actually releases energy. This would imply much closer comparison, since both anti matter colliding with matter and Hakai releases energy. So I feel like there is an argument that Frieza could resist anti matter, since Hakai itself also collides with something and releases energy.

As for Megatron's Anti Matter, there is one angle I did notice.

Its been said Hakai's existence erasure isnt quite like anti matter, as anti matter's deal is about colliding with matter and those two properties colliding causes their destruction which then releases energy. So Hakai cant be compare to it since it functions differently. But...?

EwxYjrXW8AA54IW.png

The manga does say that since Hakai turns something into nothing, it actually releases energy. This would imply much closer comparison, since both anti matter colliding with matter and Hakai releases energy. So I feel like there is an argument that Frieza could resist anti matter, since Hakai itself also collides with something and releases energy.
Yes, those were my thoughts.
I'm just thinking, since Frieza survives hakai, they'll probably use this to say he can survive things like Megatron's anti-matter.

Hurray for ColeAlex.

Eh, Antimatter Manipulation and Existence Erasure still destroy things in different ways. That feels like trying to equate resisting extreme heat to resisting acid because they both melt stuff.
Its ok, Frieza is just stronger than Meg so he yells and no sells anti matter hax.

Anyways one of my wishes in Freiza vs Megatron is less reliance on references in both dialogue and moves they pull

I don't mind like a line or two as long it's done right but I don't want it being heavy handed
References to memes and iconic character lines should stay in the analysis. No character says 5 of all their iconic lines in a single fight unless it's a catchphrase.
Cole vs. Alex reached 1mil today
Did it beat Flopsaka?

So, I think with this we can expect that the minimum at least currently that an episode could have would be around 900K, which is good for some fights that get to be too obscure.

Back