• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dont think casuals will understand what a composite version of a character is or how it works
It's not hard to explain in the slightest (And even then composite characters discussions are pretty common outside of vs debates stuff) and even then the casual audience understood what was going on when they used a composite version of Link so I don't think it'd need much explaining anyway.

Tbf after Trunks vs Silver, do people want different versions of a character again? Let alone composite? I dont think casuals will understand what a composite version of a character is or how it works
Obviously me and Axim touched on this awhile back but I feel DB should be wary on the whole using AU versions of characters cause not everyone out there are aware x but different version otherwise it'll lose its appeal quickly
There is one thing to composite a character with all its versions of its own series and another to do so from crossovers with others
Yeah tbh I can't see how compositing Goku with his Xenoverse, Heroes versions( CC and Xeno) Jump Force etc would come off especially when peeps would just want to see mainline Goku back on

images

Ryu is a character in Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid where the final boss is Drakkon.
since ryu a power ranger isnt the feats of all other rangers are the same cause of the ""morphing grid"" sharing the same power source from past rangers death battles

goku vs ryu sucks tbh
compositing fights are fun for just as an aspect of a history lesson of the characters we know ryu is just a "normal" human but his cross-overs of fighting everything and keeping up out of nowhere is funny
Archie sonic vs Archie megaman tied but then ryu comes in beating mavericks even tho mavericks were mega man x villains (aka megaman 2.0 was better than the og in everyway)

Last edited:
Tbf after Trunks vs Silver, do people want different versions of a character again? Let alone composite? I dont think casuals will understand what a composite version of a character is or how it works
Alternate versions are some of the most interesting types of matchups for characters pushed around to me imho. Composites can be fun as well, I think it’s pretty easy to make a casual understand what’s going on when you take 10 seconds at the start of the episode to explain lol.

Oh Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku is still chasing Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname, forcing them to push forward further.
kntR4U3_d.webp

Just to excite Goku and Ryu to push further forward too. It is almost like the four characters are giving their all in a tournament.

eBGAGR5_d.webp

938,839 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
938,839 views exact in 5 days + 20.25 hrs

This is +112,839 clicks for almost 2 days or +62,616 clicks per day

Good luck scratching 1 million clicks in a week of 7 days.
969,373 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
969,373 views exact in 6 days + 8.5 hrs
eMDe5jJ_d.webp

+30,534 clicks in 12.25 hours

I would love to see your face when this Shy Guy was pit against Tooru.

Kagura Bachi was so hotly discussed it is being invited to build a VBW profile and as a Death Battle combatant
Any good opponents? Say those from Tokyo Revengers and Morbius?
Is this guy's manga even out yet?
Yes. Up to Chapter 3 by now.

Also asking: what are the close connections between Chihiro Rokuhira and Dr. Michael Morbius? So far Morbius is the most requested opponent against Chihiro Rokuhira.

Last edited:

Holy Molly Rei (Pokémon Legends Arceus) vs Kiran (Fire Emblem Heroes) incoming

Also asking: what are the close connections between Chihiro Rokuhira and Dr. Michael Morbius? So far Morbius is the most requested opponent against Chihiro Rokuhira.
they are popular anti heroes who suffered a great tragedy that would result into them being brooding, dark and edgy warriors with an unwavering will (Both started off as normal scholars who suffered unfortunate circumstance (Chihero’s dad getting murdered by the Yakuza and Morbius suffering a rare blood condition).

Both recovered by have gaining new dark powers that would showcase the darkness deep within their hearts (Chihiro’s Katana magic and blood from vampire bats).

Both have superhuman strength, and a manipulation of matter to some degree.

They don’t care if they lose their mind, soul or sanity, as long as the guilty are punished and dead…. They will keep on killing them, down to the last one.

Their series are also hyped up as people to be the greatest thing ever, being the peak of fiction and media as a whole for memes and joke sake

East VS West

Holy Molly Rei (Pokémon Legends Arceus) vs Kiran (Fire Emblem Heroes) incoming

Huh...Nintendo Isekai'd protagonists that are both 'summoner' fighters who canonically call upon their respective franchise's gods/god-tiers as their main summons.

Wasn't on my list but I like it now. Probably more than Arceus' normal matchups. An 'army battle' that works up to Arceus Vs. a major Fire Emblem god probably Alfaðör depending on where Heroes goes has a lot more appeal to me.

Huh...Nintendo Isekai'd protagonists that are both 'summoner' fighters who canonically call upon their respective franchise's gods/god-tiers as their main summons.

Wasn't on my list but I like it now. Probably more than Arceus' normal matchups. An 'army battle' that works up to Arceus Vs. a major Fire Emblem god probably Alfaðör depending on where Heroes goes has a lot more appeal to me.
Arceus when Kiran summons an Astra user (It summons a meteor shower and Arceus is Meteor level)
7ovyl7.png

Guess if Daniel Vincent Galvan, Cameron Sather, Dale Brunson or anyone else would be the guest voclaists...

Oh Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku is still chasing Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname, forcing them to push forward further.
kntR4U3_d.webp

Just to excite Goku and Ryu to push further forward too. It is almost like the four characters are giving their all in a tournament.

969,373 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
969,373 views exact in 6 days + 8.5 hrs
eMDe5jJ_d.webp

+30,534 clicks in 12.25 hours
989,284 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
In 6 days + 21 hours.

Can they make 1 Mil clicks within 7 days?
(I am sleeping by then. Please tell me with scans and screencap. Thanks.)

3bEG7Z5_d.webp

Guess if Daniel Vincent Galvan, Cameron Sather, Dale Brunson or anyone else would be the guest voclaists...

989,284 views Premiered Sep 26, 2023
In 6 days + 21 hours.

Can they make 1 Mil clicks within 7 days?
(I am sleeping by then. Please tell me with scans and screencap. Thanks.)

3bEG7Z5_d.webp
991,996 views rn

Frieza's preview is out soon

Back