• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_8157.jpg
It's funny because you think it's gonna end, but it JUST. KEEPS. GOING!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
And...
Happy mid autumn festival in advance

Mad Beauty - Instrumental (Reisen Udongein Inaba vs Black Rabbit) - JPVS Scores

Today is the day before THE Mid Autumn Festival Day.

Happy mid autumn.

If it is true then that just seems so out of touch. You telling me that they thought Tetsuo of all characters was more relevant in their eyes? Or Jon Taliban? Most people would probably think Tetsuo's name is Akira (if they even recognize him at all) and Darkstalkers hasn't had a new game since 1997.

Well that's just insulting. Whatever happened to wanting to respect the fans of the characters?
IMG_7553.png
This is not true. None of that was in the commentary. They explained that they didn't do it sooner because they had no way of doing the episode justice back in S1/S2.

Now, they have said that kind of stuff during last year fireside chats

This is not true. None of that was in the commentary. They explained that they didn't do it sooner because they had no way of doing the episode justice back in S1/S2.

Thanks for the confirmation good thing I can trust ya

images

Any thoughts on this MU?this is my personal favorite one for goku(i love db and zelda to death lmfao)

oh yeah Gaara vs Toph revisited, they admitted (again?) that there's no way Toph beats Gaara. Ben has no intention of remaking the episode, but would welcome bringing back either for matchups that "make more sense"
Terra vs Toph comes to mind for her

Gaara i think has that one piece dude? Else its against Sandman and honestly i know he threw hands with Hulk and Thing, which makes it already sounding unfair and shit

Do we want a Marvel character with herald scaling maybe crush an anime character with no such scaling to them?
Basically a Marvel vs non-DC version of Flash vs Quicksilver or Omni-Man vs Homelander?

Any spite matchup one can think of? Do Dark Carnage vs EOS Lucy or King of Black Venom vs EOS Crona with Fire Force scaling count?

Samurai Remnant has published not a long ago and it's mostly (low-key) overwhelmingly positive, i think it's time for DB to take Fate series 100% after they good interest on Saber Artoria MU (which mostly will be against Luke)
On other note, the fact this game scored higher than Starfield and OW2 speak a lot lmao

4chan making shit up? I’m shocked!!! Although with how the analyses were handled, it wouldn’t be that hard to believe.

Back